3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fast-Ed
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I have a pocket full of money and have had an itch to buy since I was returned my deposit on TBL . I know a few of you in the area but not everyone. I hope this thread will help develop some friendships for all, along with keeping some games in the area.

Chris

#2 3 years ago

I have a DM for sale in Chicago, I'd meet you half way

#3 3 years ago

I have nice Blackout for sale in St. Louis. What games are you looking for?

#4 3 years ago

I'm taking possession of a Getaway on Sunday from a seller in CHI. Seems like there is lots of activity on this board right now for buyers looking in STL right now. The following are STL folks that I know reside in the general STL area that I have at the very least communicated with through email. They may have leads on machines:

trimoto
    DougPiranha (almost pulled trigger on a game from him in the past....seems fair and reasonable)
    PinballWizard79
    pinballpete (I've purchased from him in the past good seller)
    cppinball (I've purchased several games from him in the past...very fair and operates CP Pinball in IL)

Good luck

#5 3 years ago

I have a few on my list. Tron, TWDLE or prem, AFM, BSD, WH2O...look on my wish list. I am looking for HUO or restored condition, done with beaters. I have bought from Chuck and Troy. Pete bought a game from me and keeps me in the loop on some possible for sales. I sold 4 games in the last couple of months, time to start building it up again.....

#6 3 years ago

Games in highland, il 62249
    45mins SE of STL
    not highland park near Chicago

Kiss - $4500 refurbished, ipb pf
    24 - $4200 HUO single owner
    No Good Gofers - $3200
    Dale Jr - $3500 nice condition, very clean
    Wheel of Fortune - $3800 HUO single owner 85 plays
    World Poker Tour - $3800 HUO single owner low plays
    Iron Man pro (2010) - $4000 firm 767 plays HUO single owner
    Black hole - $1500
    High Speed 2: the getaway - $4500 collector quality

Pm if interested.

#7 3 years ago

Don't foget me. Love to do a meetup at CP with all the locals sometime. Good luck on your search, OP.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flake49:

I'm taking possession of a Getaway on Sunday from a seller in CHI. Seems like there is lots of activity on this board right now for buyers looking in STL right now. The following are STL folks that I know reside in the general STL area that I have at the very least communicated with through email. They may have leads on machines:
    trimoto
    DougPiranha (almost pulled trigger on a game from him in the past....seems fair and reasonable)
    PinballWizard79
    pinballpete (I've purchased from him in the past good seller)
    cppinball (I've purchased several games from him in the past...very fair and operates CP Pinball in IL)
    Good luck

Hey! I see you still have TSPP, I hope it's treating you well.
    St louis has a great pinball community.

#9 3 years ago

I have LAH For Sale .
    Might sell my Mousin Around
    Let me know

#10 3 years ago

Chris,
    I see you have a BBB on your wishlist. There is one for sale here in St. Louis, also I may know of a very nice Scared Stiff (these aren't mine). PM me if your interested.

#11 3 years ago

Yea Pete TSPP isn't going anywhere. Finally gone add a buddy for him

#12 3 years ago

Skulz.... Thanks for the details on some pins but someone local made me a deal on a TWDLE that I could not pass up today. Mike, thanks for the smooth transaction. Let's hit up CP's sometime soon.., bring your brother!

#13 3 years ago

No worries. Congrats on your new pin!

#14 3 years ago

I'm glad it was a hit! I will be in touch soon, I will definitely let my brother know. Thx

#15 3 years ago

Also, if your TWD LE does not have it, I recommend the bicycle girl light mod.
    I don't do many mods for my games, but the shot needs a light on it in my opinion.
    Also, you may want to get the stern left ramp fix kit for it if it does not have it.
    Waiting for my tech to install mine. In kit is: Some new Mylar for under flap, rubber nubs for under side of ramp flap, and a wider plastic for corraling air balls above flap.
    Enjoy!

#16 3 years ago

Will check the ramp fix out. I just ordered last night about $300 in mods....they are on the way

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from kidchrisso:

Will check the ramp fix out. I just ordered last night about $300 in mods....they are on the way

Definitely get the ramp fix. I played my cousin's LE last weekend. He's had it for a couple months and ordered the fix. The ramp was already digging into the playfield. Better to be safe than end up with a big divot.

3 weeks later
    #18 3 years ago

I finally got around to putting my Blackout on the Pinside Market. Here it is:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-blackout-for-sale-in-stl

2 weeks later
    #19 3 years ago

I have two games available - cftbl $3800 and tz $5600. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can provide details. David

#20 3 years ago

I have a fully shopped & LED'd STTNG I would be interested in trading for a MMR, WoZ, Lotr, etc. I would add cash, of course.

#21 3 years ago

Always looking for Gottlieb em projects.....

#22 3 years ago

Have a nice Junkyard I could sell or a decent Diner I could part with. PM phone # and I can send pictures.

1 week later
    #23 3 years ago

CFTBL has been sold. TZ is still available.

#24 3 years ago

I have a really nice Hook for sale. It's posted on here. Rob

2 weeks later
    #25 3 years ago

Ive got a nice Capcom Breakshot for $1400 (it's not the one currently listed on craigslist asking for a Demolition Man or TZ in trade).

It has a few extras as well.

#26 3 years ago

I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your Breakshot

PM me

1 month later
    #27 3 years ago

Anybody have a TRON LE for sale?

3 months later
    #28 3 years ago

Looking for a new machine in or within a couple hours of the St. Louis area. Like system 11 and B level DMDs. Maybe a Metallica pro. Have a Indy 500 that I may trade for the right machine.

#29 3 years ago

Hey t2, I sent you a PM.

3 weeks later
    8 months later
    #31 2 years ago

Looking to trade a nice Last Action Hero for a Tales From The Crypt or another game plus cash.

#32 2 years ago

I have a genie and a sorcerer for sale. Ed

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside