Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 85 days ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I just got my star trek le had had a question. The left vuk, I thought, I read somewhere that the ball can either go to the habit trail or fire back at the left flipper. I've played over a dozen games and have never seen it come back to the flipper, it always goes up. The game has the newest code, what am I missing?

Thanks ahead of time

#2 6 years ago

Nothing, it always goes up.

6 years later
#5 3 months ago

Just saw this post when I was looking for information regarding, what I thought was, my STLE VUK misbehaving. About once out of every 100 times, the VUK shoots the ball down the playfield directly to the left flipper (on the playfield, not up to and down the wireform). Anybody else see this happening? Is it by design or is there a fix I can do to eliminate it.

1 week later
#6 85 days ago
Quoted from Whatsuprdk123:

Just saw this post when I was looking for information regarding, what I thought was, my STLE VUK misbehaving. About once out of every 100 times, the VUK shoots the ball down the playfield directly to the left flipper (on the playfield, not up to and down the wireform). Anybody else see this happening? Is it by design or is there a fix I can do to eliminate it.

It sounds like your VUK needs an adjustment. When functioning properly, the ball should always be shot up to the wireform.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside