Topic Stats

• 488 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by BenetBoy78
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 37 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
IMG_0919.JPG
KWIKI.jpg
282.jpg
282.jpg
1.52.jpg
STLE TOP.jpg
image-959.jpg
image-765.jpg
image-644.jpg
image-985.jpg
image.jpg
Star Trek.jpg
sttflip.jpg
flipper_button.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sillyoldelf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#171 5 years ago

Do the shield lights on the apron serve any function yet? Keep looking through vids but can't spot what they do. Was hoping they were tied into gameplay somehow.

#174 5 years ago

So pointless unless they add a function in future code. Seems a bit daft to include and not have them do anything out of the box.

#176 5 years ago

That's interesting. Do they act like a ball saver or have any shots you have to make to knock them down?

#246 5 years ago

I'm hoping the build quality is a leap forward on Star Trek from ac/dc.

#317 5 years ago

Agree with everything said. This game deserves to be number one. Never played so much pinball in one day. It's a pinball for the 21st century and if stern keep this up, there are good times ahead.

#338 5 years ago

Starting the modes I find tricky at the moment and the warp ramp. It's the coolest thing ever when you make a few warps in a row.

#393 5 years ago

Does anybody else wish Steve Ritchie hadn't signed the playfield. Or at least signed a bit smaller with a finer pen

#398 5 years ago

Not had any problems with drop targets. Just completed Klingon multiball which was awesome. Love the strobing shot to complete. The warp ramp for super jackpot was a fail though. I'm still rubbish at warps and probably convinced myself I was going to miss it.

Gotta be the greatest pin ever made. Never had this much fun.

#459 5 years ago

The kickback must be related to certain machines as I have yet to loose a ball to the kickback missing the ball. Works superb here. Maybe it is hardware related and needs some adjustment. I also read some owners get balls stuck in the pop bumpers but this has never happened either. Same with the warp ramp adjustment - works flawlessly out of the box.

I guess some machines might have more tweaking issues out of the box but they should be fixable as I don't think they are design flaws.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Woodstock, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sillyoldelf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside