You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

289366_(resized).jpg
289365_(resized).jpg
5225739bef7455d405ea0d8f9dc76d0214508167_(resized).jpg
SAM_Main_&_vacuum_tubes_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

Yup. Great code on the game. Awesome sound. Fun Dots. Insane light show. It's a great pin.

#43 7 years ago

I just don't foresee any kind of game-changing code update coming for ST. Perhaps a bug fix here or there...but that's about it. The game and it's intended code are solid and final.

#67 7 years ago

You know what's really awesome about ST? The ease of shots make you feel like a world champ. True.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

It's a game that continues to be exciting to play. It's a battle that never seems to get old. One of the best in my collection.

You know...the integration of sounds, call outs, lights... it really sucks you in

#70 7 years ago

John - why bother keeping the WOZ?

#73 7 years ago

WOZ is one of my favorites... Love playing it. Different strokes for different folks

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Once the new update comes then the color DMD will be released. Both will give the game a boost also. 18 different missions - with color! Should be amazing.

Unless you know something everyone else doesn't... I don't think there is another update. The game is finished, IMO.

As for chopping wood... I guess that expression applies to different games in different ways depending on what kind of pin floats your boat.

#98 7 years ago

5225739bef7455d405ea0d8f9dc76d0214508167_(resized).jpg5225739bef7455d405ea0d8f9dc76d0214508167_(resized).jpg

#99 7 years ago

Go three deep on shot you can nail... I like Nero.

#131 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think they should add a setting in the code for mission start. Have easy or normal. Easy, being that after a mission is completed, the next one will start. Normal, is the way it is currently played.
Reason why I would like to see this changed, is because when children play my machine, they can never get a new mission started.

Would be nice to have that locked into the settings. I, personally, wouldn't use it because I like the challenge of the mission shots...but why not make an easy setting where the Vengeance Drop target drops and you hit the ball up into the ship to start a new mode? Kind of like varying the complexity of the spinner interaction on IM with the Monger shots.

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

I have mixed feelings on the mission start. Sometimes I just wish it'd be a ramp shot to keep things flowing, but its also kind of cool that it makes you get the ball controlled/trapped to start the next one. I'm pretty consistent with the left side shot because it feels just like the Drac shot on my old Taxi. I have some trouble getting it behind the 3rd flipper.

I get a lot of weird bounce backs when shooting under the flipper. Drives me crazy... much prefer going to the left saucer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-code?tu=27dnast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.