(Topic ID: 101672)

ST Code Discussion - Update Coming Soon???

By Asylum

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 835 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Goonie
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

package.jpg
One-Billion_Dr_Evil-642-380.jpg
image.jpg
WarpC.png
cu.jpg
image-223.jpg
20140830_132112.jpg
image-749.jpg
image.jpg
image-626.jpg
002.JPG
250047-gornheader.jpg
image-649.jpg
Image-0x2008.png
woohoo.jpg
images-443.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steve1515.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago

Nice!

#183 9 years ago

Looks great so far!

Here are the issues I noticed on my premium...
1. At the end of a mission if you get the away team shot it lets you start the next mission. When you press the fire button to select the mission, the ball remains in the shooter lane. You must manually plunge the ball. Seems like a bug.

2. In Info menu (When you hold in a flipper button) should have some additional info like the following...
2a. Current Warp
2b. Warps Until Extra Ball & Double Scoring
2c. Current Locked Balls
2d. Number of Hits Before Next Vengeance Mode
2e. Number of Super Ramps/Pops/Spinners Remaining

#291 9 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

Yeah, I hit Warp 9.1 (which is rare for me) and had no idea I was in double scoring. If there was a callout, I didn't notice.
Your point about having a light is good. Is Special used for anything? Or maybe all the mission inserts could flash or something? I think the active one normally flashes but I never look at it; I know what mission I'm doing by the lit insignias if nothing else. I suppose it might obscure seeing which ones you've completed, though.

Noticed this on my Pro, too. Not sure if it was on an Away Team shot to finish a mission, or just a regular Away Team shot to start a mission. You pick your next mission, then it starts but doesn't launch the ball. If you manually launch it, you will hear the autolauncher fire like 10 seconds later.

Also, number of Super Ramps / Super Spins / Super Pops remaining (if not already there; I forgot to check).

I think double scoring is indicated by the flashing red and yellow lamps in the back of the playfield....not sure though.

On mine, I don't think the auto plunger went off after I manually plunged.

Yes, I agree... I'll add those to my list for the info menu.

#355 9 years ago

For those seeing the bug where you take the away shot and the auto plunger doesn't work... Do you have the game set to NOT plunge with flipper buttons?

It's a really annoying bug... It kind of kills the flow. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release.

#372 9 years ago

I see another bug...
If you start galactic lanes and then drain, and you are asked to start a new mission on the next ball plunge...The Beam/Me/Up lights are still colored dark blue instead of the standard light blue. This can be a little confusing because when they are dark blue you would think you want to have the ball roll over the lit lanes.

#516 9 years ago
Quoted from dug:

I find it way easier to hit the warp ramp now that the top flipper seems to be a bit weaker.
I hit 9.9 two games in a row.... and I suck.

Same here.
I guessing they weakened the flipper in order to prevent the post rings from breaking so often.

1 week later
#705 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I should clarify that I am talking about the away team shot starting a new mode. It automatically selects the mode after several seconds and it also starts counting down while the ball is still in the shooter lane.

Rob

I think that there is also some kind of bug with the auto plunger here, but I haven't been able to determine exactly what the cause is. The Away Team shot does have bugs that need cleaning up.

1 week later
#745 9 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

Funny you mentioned the ramps. I just had the alpha ramp crack on me! Not sure what to do. It's not a big crack but it's right in the front. About a 1 inch piece broke off. I noticed it as it happened and immediately pulled the glass off and removed the broken piece.

Any suggestions?

I had both my Alpha and Beta ramps crack at their entrances. I got them covered under warranty, but had to replace them and send back the old ones. The Beta isn't to bad to replace, but the Alpha isn't fun at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steve1515.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-code-is-out?tu=steve1515 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.