(Topic ID: 101672)

ST Code Discussion - Update Coming Soon???

By Asylum

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 835 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Goonie
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

package.jpg
One-Billion_Dr_Evil-642-380.jpg
image.jpg
WarpC.png
cu.jpg
image-223.jpg
20140830_132112.jpg
image-749.jpg
image.jpg
image-626.jpg
002.JPG
250047-gornheader.jpg
image-649.jpg
Image-0x2008.png
woohoo.jpg
images-443.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TronGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 9 years ago

awesome I am home at 8:30pm tonight and now know what I'm doing.
I will definitely be asking in this thread how I goofed up the download and I will be looking for insight.

#194 9 years ago

So I just got home and I clicked on your link and it said something to the effect of "no longer available"

I have a pro

#196 9 years ago

So I went to sterns website, do I just click on the code and download it to my flash drive and go install it?

#198 9 years ago

now I click on the code and it says cannot be found or no longer available

#201 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Yes, make sure you download it to the root directory of the flash drive (aka don't stuff it in a folder). Put the flash drive in the game board, move the DIP #8 to on (located pretty much right behind the light blub in the back box on that same board. And follow the instructions on the DMD. It is pretty simple.

thanks for the reply, I am not good at this obviously. It shows that it's downloaded on the drive C I think. using I-tunes I guess.

How do I convert it to what you are saying?

#203 9 years ago

Do I send it to dropbox or Patriot drive J (name of my flash drive I guess) ?

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Make sure the downloaded file from stern is unzipped before saving it on your flash drive or it wont recognise it on there. You need the STPRO1.5.bin file

Ok so when I am looking at the file, when I right click to I go click on WINZIP, or SEND TO or OPEN WITH ?

I never do this shit, guess I need to learn.

#208 9 years ago

also, do I need to delete the 1.40 files currently on the flash drive?

#211 9 years ago

ok I think I lucked into it. I clicked a link on the first page of this thread and I somehow have my BIN file now. Download in progress. oh I can't wait!

#221 9 years ago

Ok got a few games in. I disable the punch it button launching the ball. Because of this I could not select a mission once I hit the right away team. Basically sitting there in no mans land. Secondly I notice away team coming on what appears to be prematurely during a mission. I hit it and no move forward into next mission.

I love it though! Thanks for the help with the download guys.

#229 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Why would you disable the Punch it button?

Because I don't want the ball to fire when I hit it. Guess I am a little traditional, I like to plunge it?

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from Roo:

You activated a Galactic Away Team mode. Check out the first post.

Yeah I came to realize that, thanks.

101 mil so far nothing special, but not bad. Had 228 on the old code. This code is awesome!!!

#233 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

If you disable it can you still fire torpedoes? Seems odd to disable something that is completely under your control, if you don't want to press it then don't move your hands from the flipper buttons. I have never hit or brushed the button without purposely doing it.

I want to select my mission, swig my beer, scratch my nuts and fire the ball. Wtf do you care, lol. It's one flaw in the programming. Wasn't a problem before.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I don't care but it just makes ZERO sense to me. Have fun not being able to select a mission because you disable a button that you have a choice to press or not press!?!
All in good fun...this thread needs some Pinside drama!
Cheers!

Sorry to disappoint! I was really hoping for your approval. I don't want the fucking button to launch my ball. It's an option for a reason. (Apparently beyond your comprehension). Cheers

#321 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

So you hit the right away team and you have a ball sitting in the shooter lane......leave your punch it button enabled, choose your mission, resist the urge to press the shiny flashing button, and pull the freaking shooter rod!

Then dont press the button!
I have been into a few oat sodas tonight, what am I missing on this? To each his own but DUDE, it seems like your handcuffing yourself for no reason!
Cheers!

I think maybe you misunderstand what I'm saying ( not that it is important at all). I want tge punch it button to work for torpedoes and mission select, just not launching my ball. Not sure how that 'handcuffs' me. ?

#478 9 years ago

Well had a good game(not great but good). 179 million. Got 28 warps and the good news is the second time you get 9.1 it is double score again. Maybe that was mentioned already. Lovin this game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 24.95
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TronGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-code-is-out?tu=TronGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.