(Topic ID: 101672)

ST Code Discussion - Update Coming Soon???

By Asylum

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 835 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Goonie
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

package.jpg
One-Billion_Dr_Evil-642-380.jpg
image.jpg
WarpC.png
cu.jpg
image-223.jpg
20140830_132112.jpg
image-749.jpg
image.jpg
image-626.jpg
002.JPG
250047-gornheader.jpg
image-649.jpg
Image-0x2008.png
woohoo.jpg
images-443.jpg

There are 835 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
#801 5 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Wow. Couldn't disagree more. When the feed back to the upper flipper is dialed in for repeatable Warp ramp looping, it's one of the most exhilarating repeatable shots in pinball. Fast, furious, and fun.

I was not saying the shot is annoying in itself, but it is annoying me on my game. Of course it's probably me as I have a disability and muscle coordination is getting worse.

Flipper alignment is good
Warp ramp entrance is loose as heck. I've been getting a lot of shot rejects so maybe this is part of the problem. The 2 screws are not securing it correctly.

Rob

2 months later
#802 4 years ago

Wow.

Gone all "crickets" here......

Anyone heard "anything" about the next update?

Rob

#803 4 years ago

Well, I heard they were working on it...or want to work on it...or thinking about working on it someday...or not working on it at all. That's what I know from reading all the threads.

#804 4 years ago

I did a double take when I saw this thread title pop up. I thought wow that's going to make all those Star Trek owners really happy, then I saw it was from 4 months ago.

I wonder if the Star Trek Premium will get the new Spike System treatment? Supposedly there is better sound with Spike hardware? Did I read it's Digital Stereo and has a 3rd channel or something? IDK but I would take a strong look at a Premium if they in the future get built on the new hardware. Supposed to be advantageous for LED pins too?

#805 4 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I did a double take when I saw this thread title pop up. I thought wow that's going to make all those Star Trek owners really happy, then I saw it was from 4 months ago.

Same here.
What a horrible thread to bump. lol

#806 4 years ago

Bunch O teases...

#807 4 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

That's exactly what I thought....Yea!!!...followed by Awe Man!!! What a roller coaster!

#808 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

What a horrible thread to bump. lol

Quoted from underlord:

Bunch O teases...

Quoted from Goonie:

That's exactly what I thought....Yea!!!...followed by Awe Man!!! What a roller coaster!

100% same here! That's why I haven't bumped my own thread!*

*....well until just now!

#809 4 years ago

Caught me too. What is it April 1st already.

#810 4 years ago

Sorry guys

My bad. Didn't mean to "trick" anyone

I was just hoping there might be some "news" floating around

Didn't mean to start any trouble.

My Apologies.......

Rob

#811 4 years ago
Quoted from oktobernv:

Sorry guys
I was just hoping there might be some "news" floating around
Didn't mean to start any trouble.
My Apologies.......
Rob

You trouble maker you. Don't think twice about it, it just shows we're awake and still interested.

#812 4 years ago
Quoted from oktobernv:

Sorry guys

No worries at all brother! Its all in fun... and your post actually gave most of us a few moments of excitement anyway. And for that we thank you!

#814 4 years ago

You son of a ***** ha just kidding the wait continues...

#816 4 years ago

Ill bet that while we are all boo-hooing over our st games, they are secretly over there working on a final end all blow-out make our games double in value update called....ST:VER:STFU 3.0

#817 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Ill bet that while we are all boo-hooing over our st games, they are secretly over there working on a final end all blow-out make our games double in value update called....ST:VER:STFU 3.0

Positive thinking....I like that.

#818 4 years ago

What a let down, if you don't see the date all those first page posts would apply to right now, argggggggggghhhhhhh

#819 4 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

No worries at all brother! Its all in fun... and your post actually gave most of us a few moments of excitement anyway. And for that we thank you!

It's cool. Just wait in' for Stern to get with the 'program'....

#820 4 years ago

If Stern employees read this bump, they're all like "What the?! We didn't make no new ST code what's going on here, Joe?" Gotta love the irony of keeping this thread bouncing at the top of the charts until they address it!

#821 4 years ago

I like to open this thread sometimes and pretend that it's current(sorry to anyone that opened it expecting more)and remind people that need reminded that Stern needs to get their shit together, ridiculous how long it takes to get code on games.

#822 4 years ago

Yep. You got me again.

#823 4 years ago

LOL, this is like the single worst thread on Pinside to be bumped for me right now. I'm half considering locking it.

#824 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

LOL, this is like the single worst thread on Pinside to be bumped for me right now. I'm half considering locking it.

Please edit the title as it is no longer applicable.

#825 4 years ago

Dammit..... stop bumping this thread!!!!

It's a big ole tease!

#826 4 years ago

Dammit..... I just did it myself. Now I am part of the problem!

#827 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You're a mod. Just lock it.

#828 4 years ago

please lock this thread....I feel like Charlie Brown falling on my ass trying to kick a football again and again

#829 4 years ago

Yep - got me too.

#830 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Done!

#831 4 years ago

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So you didn't get me.

#832 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

OP beat me to it.

#833 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

OP beat me to it.

Ya... that's like three days in a row someone bumped it and got me all excited for nothing...

#834 4 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Ya... that's like three days in a row someone bumped it and got me all excited for nothing..

Sorry, I am really pissed at Stern lately and my anger at them grows, threads like this help remind people and me why I won't buy their shit until they start giving a crap about their customers code and constant updates.

#835 4 years ago

I believe what we need here now is.....LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Post edited by Goonie: Sorry, couldn't resist - I'm done now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 835 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside