Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by deibert
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

beam-up-the-code_(resized).jpg
Elwin_code_bug_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Probably so because Keith Elwin just broke the game again on Saturday.
Lyman knows about it and is trying to figure out what went wrong.
But the new movie probably won't have anything to do with the bug fix.

I'm not surprised at all. There's many other bugs I hope they will fix too while they are at it...

Rob

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:I am helping them figure out the 5YM bug. PM me a list of bugs and I will go over it with Stern.

PM sent.

Here was one of the other bug threads:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-v161-bugs

Rob

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

GaT enhances, I think, only the level 1 missions. Which I don't like...should be all 18.

Let's not forget the super lame Black Hole awards. While it's not a bug, it's something I wish they would address as well by making that feature of the game actually 'fun' to shoot for.

Rob

2 weeks later
#42 3 years ago

To be honest, I wish if another code update is done that they would look through all the modes, sounds and current rules. There's so many dots that are missing sound for example and other things that just don't work right (like crew member callouts). Crew member callouts could have a points bonus which increments the more of them you collect. They could also factor into bonus count? Right now it's just a non feature which does nothing. Shot completion sounds during some missions is really lackluster and on others it's way over the top (KB3?).

Plus fix the things that were broken in the last update like Nero 2 end callout (now missing) and the weird extra ball lightshow that play fast then slow.

Rob

1 week later
#52 3 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I agree. The Galactic Modes help but most of the Missions usually boil down to: "shoot the flashing arrows". I think a little bit more variety might be needed.

The shot maps for the missions are uninspired. There's different patterns, but you don't really care about them because you just shoot what is lit.

Rob

#53 3 years ago

To be fair to Stern, I don't think another update was ever promised. Jodie said something about maybe a polish update during the GoT Pro livestream, but that was about all I remember. I'm glad KME broke the game because it forced Stern to look at the code again, but whether they fix anything or just band aid the code remains to be seen.

Rob

4 weeks later
#61 3 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

3rd film out. Stern should strike while the iron's hot!

Code updates have been pretty scarce lately.....

Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside