Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by deibert
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

beam-up-the-code_(resized).jpg
Elwin_code_bug_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Agree all modes successive shots score more points why can't there be a frenzy mode or 50 switch hit or hurry-up mode (like SM has)?

Great ideas. I'm perfectly okay with the shoot what is lit modes. Every modern pin has modes like that. It does get repetitive when there are so many modes. I like the idea someone here threw out where you could choose to start at level 2 or level 3 modes. At this time, I doubt Stern is going to be adding any new features or modes. Bug fixes and a few more callouts would sure be welcomed, though. They did say there would be another update a long time ago. It would be pretty poor if that turned out to be a lie.

1 month later
#75 3 years ago

Not game breaking but skipping the medal count and intro to Kobi Mary is buggy. Game continues light show and sounds of medal count. Sound also is messed up until you drain. Sometimes that happens without skipping intro. That and a few other things should be easy to fix. No pin *needs* an update. They are all playable. It was already stated several times by Stern that there would be a bug fix update.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton , FL
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside