Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by deibert
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

beam-up-the-code_(resized).jpg
Elwin_code_bug_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider investingdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 3 years ago

I contacted Stern directly about my bug find...completely ignore the Mission of your choice while taking all the others to Level 2 complete.

Now do the remaining Level 1. Play Koby Maru. Now do the remaining Level 2.

And...no Amok. You have to do and finish a Level 3.

THEN you get to do Amok.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Its fun and fast, I have noticed the buzzing sound from the R/flipper button going to see what I can find out about this.

Mine does this after I've been playing for awhile. I think it's the upper flipper on mine that does it.

#34 3 years ago

GaT enhances, I think, only the level 1 missions. Which I don't like...should be all 18.

1 month later
#62 3 years ago

Speaking of code, I just figured out after a year off ownership that the Space Jump mission 2 (or 3, can't remember) changes the shot target with left and right flipper button inputs and they can be aligned for a Yellow, Blue combined flashing.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I've spent a lot of hours on Star Trek and have yet to find a game breaking glitch and others have been to 5 year mission without any glitch. So I'm going to assume there is no such glitch and reiterate that the game is fine as it is. Any updates are icing on the cake. Not something required to finish the game - which is already complete.

Not true. Take a mission compete through Level 3 (for sure Klingon Battle) and then get to the start point for Maru or Amok and see what happens.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oak Creek, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider investingdad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside