Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Deadpool66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deadpool66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Sometimes when I hit the shot under the tanker the ball doesnt register. Hitting the flipper seems to make it work but sometimes it will start searching for the ball. Any ideas is this a common issue?

#3 11 years ago

I looked at the switch and it seems that the arm isnt nearly long enough to register the ball every time. First time lifting a sega playfield seems wierd it goes completley upright.

Im going to order a new switch but want to confirm it has the correct one installed.

#10 11 years ago

well I have a bunch of cherry switches so mayb Ill just swap the arm and see if that works.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from BloodyCactus:

which one is the tanker? On my SST, it does not always recognise the ball going into the nukes saucer under the grasshopper on the left of the playfield. I think this is a bug in the rom, it works most times, but in some modes it wont get triggered and starts a ball search. If its not in a mode it will work all the time, but in a mode, it will often get hung up and not kicked out until ball search mode.

The tanker is the big bug on the right of the playfield under the pop caps. I ordered a switch and will probably order upgraded roms unless someone with a burner can do it for cheaper.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

You're going to hate me for saying this, but I'm getting tired of my SST.
Best of luck with your issue- hopefully it's an easy fix!

I really like mine but holy smokes is it hard. To funny Tony you could have saved me a few bucks had you sold me yours.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deadpool66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sst-ball-doesnt-register-in-scoop-under-tanker?tu=Deadpool66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.