7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Babypacman.jpg
#1 7 years ago

Watching a youtube video of an abandoned ship and all of a sudden at 11:24 there it is, the heart of the ocean.....don't know what to say about it other than WTF ......

#2 7 years ago

That is soooo coool...Good catch.

Where can I collect the machine

1 week later
#3 7 years ago

Babypacman.jpgBabypacman.jpg

#4 7 years ago

I've been "stalking" Abandoned Steve's videos and that's the second or third Baby pacman he's come across in literally the most ridiculous locations! The other one is an abandoned Church/boarding school basement!!

You can't make this stuff up, who the hell comes up with these locations??? Do they throw darts at a world map? "Middle of the ocean.... hm we can make it happen."

#5 7 years ago

Ah I'm a fool! That is the same one from the church/school.
He just re-used some of his most popular pictures at the end of the video to advertise his website!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 199.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ss-united-states-baby-pacman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.