Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by kse001
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I googled this and found a similar question, but no responses that were still valid links with decent photos. I'm starting a Scared Stiff restoration, and on this game I've found some creative modifications with things like drywall screws, etc. The point being that I am not always sure what belongs and what doesn't, or what might be missing. I checked theteardown.com but Scared Stiff isn't on it. Does anyone have some pics of a teardown they could share?

Thanks,

Kyle

#2 3 years ago

Lots of high rez pics from a master restorer here:

http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album539?page=5

#4 3 years ago

Thanks Vid, that should be perfect.

#5 3 years ago

Although... one picture that I really could use would be of the spider spin area with the bony beast ramp removed so I could see how things look more clearly in that spot. I think I can see everything else I need, but that area is a little weird on the game I have, so if anyone happens to have a pic of that partially disassembled they could share it would be awesome.

Kyle

#6 3 years ago

I may have some pictures when I shopped mine out a couple years ago. I will take a look when I get home later in the evening.

#7 3 years ago

Can't you just buy a second machine and use that for reference purposes?

#8 3 years ago

Ha. It took me long enough to find one at a price I was ok with, much less another.

And yeah pinhead-seattle, if you do find any I'd greatly appreciate it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jackson, MI
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside