• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0634 (resized).JPG
IMG_0633 (resized).JPG
IMG_0632 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daly124.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi, I have a Spy Hunter pinball that won't go into self-test. I have Alltek boards from another machine that I tried and it's still doing the same thing. However when I swapped the auxilary driver board with an Alltek board, some life came into the machine (but not fully). Now several of the coils lock up when turning on the machine. Alltek board showing a problem with Q14 coil but I disconnected it already. I traced back the black/yellow wire going to Q14 and it appears to go to the auxilary driver board (smallest board in backbox). Can someone take a pictures of this board with J1 and J2 plugged in? They both have the alignment keys but I'm suspecting a problem with the harness. Thank you in advance for your help.

#3 6 years ago

Thank you, much appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Potterville, MI
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
825 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 10.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daly124.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spy-hunter-need-pics-inside-backbox?tu=daly124 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.