1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by fosaisu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hi All,
    We just finished a beautiful Spy Hunter cockpit sit down. She is near perfect. My problem now is valuation. I can usually research prices and have a decent idea. On this machine the prices vary wildly. I figure I would see if the folks here might help.

thanks-Jerry

#2 1 year ago

Pictures would help.

John

#3 1 year ago

Nowadays I think the seller could get $2500 pretty easily. Maybe more.

#4 1 year ago

I have a nice Spy Hunter in a standup cabinet, but would never have considered the cockpit version due to space considerations. This is a relatively rare game that also has a limited market. As previously mentioned $2500 is probably fair, there may be rare collectors that are willing to pay more but they may be difficult to find.

#5 1 year ago

Check over on KLOV if you haven’t already:
    https://forums.arcade-museum.com/

There seems to be a pretty good market for these. My quick take is that if it’s in nice condition you should be able to get more than $2500 for it, but I don’t know how video guys feel about restoration vs original.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!