Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by docscott
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

If I can round up at least a dozen people who want to come up and spend the day (and night) playing some pinball, I'll throw a party. I guarantee good food, good company and some great pins. I'm in Prescott, a bit out of the way, about 90 minutes North of Phoenix. Let me know if you all are interested and I'll set a day for once the snow is off the ground.

#2 12 years ago

It would only be about a 4 hour or so drive for me. It'd be worth it to meet other Pinsiders.

#3 12 years ago

docscott,That sure is a nice offer to host a pin party,I am not in a position to make it to AZ.But thanks for "putting it out there" I would suspect you to get some takers.
    Keep bumping this post for a month or so and see if it works out for a Pinside Party.

#4 12 years ago

Nerd, I'll let you know if I get enough takers. I have a clinic in Tucson and make the drive regularly. No worry. And V8torino.... dang, sure wish you could make the drive but I know that's a long haul.

#5 12 years ago

how far of a drive are you from scottsdale??? would be fun if making a trip to barret jackson as well

#6 12 years ago

Im down and live in Tempe

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

how far of a drive are you from scottsdale??? would be fun if making a trip to barret jackson as well

Hour and forty-five minutes from Scottsdale. Do you know the Barret Jackson dates? If you do, I'll try to coincide for you. Keep in mind it snows up here if it is still winter.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from Donnyman:

Im down and live in Tempe

Thanks buddy. Look forward to it. I'll have a bbq cater and a bunch of decent games. We're probably sixty days or more off cause I still have snow on the ground. I'll let you know when. It sure will be nice to meet a lot of other pinsiders.

#9 12 years ago

Where's Squeakman? C'mon Squeak you know you wanna go.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from docscott:

dvandentop said:how far of a drive are you from scottsdale??? would be fun if making a trip to barret jackson as well
    Hour and forty-five minutes from Scottsdale. Do you know the Barret Jackson dates? If you do, I'll try to coincide for you. Keep in mind it snows up here if it is still winter.

prob wont be making is this year unfortunately, will let ya know if in the area sometime

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

docscott said:dvandentop said:how far of a drive are you from scottsdale??? would be fun if making a trip to barret jackson as well
    prob wont be making is this year unfortunately, will let ya know if in the area sometime

no worries. lmk if in the area and you can come up for the day. even have a guest house for you to spend the night.... you'd be welcome.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spring-time-arizona-pin-fest-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.