DSC00025.jpg
DSC00023.jpg
DSC00021.jpg
DSC00019.jpg
DSC00030.jpg
DSC00032.jpg
DSC00034.jpg
DSC00028.jpg
There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 8 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Sweet party Joe! Thanks for doing it! Thanks to trilogy, jack and Joe blasi for buying my Taco Bell today too

I think you meant because of us you had to eat taco bell today .

#102 8 years ago

Joe, I had a blast! It was a gorgeous day and everybody was having a good time.

#103 8 years ago

Joe, the family is still talking about the wonderful time they had last night. The kids are already asking when we can stop by to play that submarine periscope game again. Your workshop turned pinball hall is awesome. I hoped you liked the lemon slice as much as I enjoyed the Italian Beef! You and your family are wonderful. Thanks, Walter

#104 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

food was excellent

Fixed that for you.

Thanks for a great party. Had a lot of fun.

Mars God Of War, my favorite game at your place. Never played it before. Nicely shopped out, well dialed in, played fast and great.

GREAT TIME!

#105 8 years ago

morning all....I will post a few times on my cluster f..ck of a party.....................................before thanking ALL party guests..dennis nordman..my sons..and even my guests wives who helped bail me out, I must send thanks to a friend who not attend party ..he was first pinsider to post about this party..fanuminski..if not for mike I would never been involved in meeting any pinball people..he convince me almost 2 years ago to stop whining about my stroke and move forward..as you can see from his post he then says after party to not worry about this as not important...this come from a guy who has been facing a parents worse nightmare with a grave health problem facing his son..he despises sympathy on this,never want to mention on pinside or anywhere else...this not his way to seek pity..only to support his family and face this terrible reality of his life..................mike .....I don't have the words to explain what I want to say to you....I could have stayed in my own little world of pinball at my arcade at home..your encouragement to get out and meet pin people instead of hiding because of this bullshit stutter I end up with.........mike..thank you...

#106 8 years ago

to all party guests...my apologies to all of you...what a cluster f.ck!!..fantastic turn out! great people and food! complete bullshit from where to park to dessert!!..52 adults,16 children....I have been removed from future party plans due to my no timing of party events and poor execution of these plans..im serious on this ..i am no longer allowed to run these parties only attend ..ok....i will post photos today...i broke my camera on quad ride..i had in my left pocket.i have very little feeling on my left side..camera turn on in my pocket and zoom went out all the way..i did not know this until my sons girlfriend burst out laughing asking me if i tape a braut in my pants for the party..i say what look down at my pants look like im jared from subway..i try to get camera out of my pocket but it was cashed.....my son did not trust me on taking photos so he already have someone taking photos with out me knowing..very lucky he thought of this..............to dennis nordman.....can you believe this guy! works all week,2 funerals to go to over weekend and he still comes to party with his whoa Nellie machine and an outgoing personality that cant be matched....then leaves this machine for us to play after party..we will give our review on his machine later in the day..dennis i can not say thank you enough for taking your limited time to attend this party with your fantastic winning personality and your machine..this was THE highlight of the party! i just can not say enough about your positive outlook on life..a true winner in life with a very humble personality .rare is not the word for people like you now a days....dennis THANKS!!..p.s. i fall asleep yesterday while cleaning..got up for arcade party meeting at 7pm play whoa Nellie after meeting for 2.5 hours with 3 other people then not email dennis or call dennis to return his machine!.this was my biggest mistake and regret of the party and i must say im sorry to dennis in person for this..we started playing and reviewing this game like we own it..sorry dennis im home all day for pick up..i then fall asleep in booth with sam cooke playing on the booth jukebox with whoa Nellie and my mountain dew clock on in the background gleaming a reflection off the stainless steel table tops...this a once in a lifetime experience and feeling that i again can not find words for..just complete peace in my heart and head...thank you again dennis as im sure you have no idea the joy this part of the party has brought me..more post later

#107 8 years ago

I was suppose to spend the day making my apology posts to all of you and posting photos of party..instead I got the chance to spend the morning at dennis nordmans shop looking at new prototype games! I could not pass up on this chance go see this..i post only scraps on what I see in other post .I did not want to lag on posting but can you blame me for wanting to spend the morning in a design shop instead of posting? late dinner than I will attempt to post photos of party

#108 8 years ago

Bummer about getting fired from the party planner job! I thought you did a great job!

So jealous you got to go to Denis's shop! Sounds very interesting!

#109 8 years ago

Joe we don't know each other, but hopefully I can make it to yer next shin-dig. I've been following this thread, and you seem like one of the nicest guys on Pinside. Sounds like everyone had a blast ! Cheers to you Joe !

#110 8 years ago

hi all-before I post photos another special thank you and sorry goes out to homebrood..you supported this party and have not been to shindig in long time and I did not spend any time to talk to you after I invite you to spend the night because of crappy ride home..i did not pay you money I owe..i forgot that also!!..I knew you might feel weird about staying here..do you think you are the only one who gets those weird feelings? no way..we are like that also..many other people like that so I restore vintage travel trailer from top to bottom for our guests to have a great nights sleep....to bad I was so stupid and wound up I never took you to see or approve!..big time lame in my book ..very sorry for this on a very personal level as you had a private place to sleep but since I was in chaos most of the day you never knew this..this trailer under cover most of the time and cleaned better than any hotel room...my son joe also say sorry to you as we had big plans to spend time for you to tell us more about your kick ass collection of pins we see briefly...you will not be treated this way again and this also at top of my party fail list brought up to me sunday night...you see we party hard but not taking care of guests invited to our home is serious breach of our party rules...I post a few photos of trailer in back I forget to show you...again sorry to youDSC00053.JPGDSC00053.JPGDSC00047.JPGDSC00047.JPGDSC00048.JPGDSC00048.JPGDSC00046.JPGDSC00046.JPGDSC00045.JPGDSC00045.JPG

#111 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Joe we don't know each other, but hopefully I can make it to yer next shin-dig. I've been following this thread, and you seem like one of the nicest guys on Pinside. Sounds like everyone had a blast ! Cheers to you Joe !

hey thanks for taking the tie with the kind words..i hope we can meet at our winter party ..maybe next summer party? thanks again-joe

#112 8 years ago

ok photos and brief talk of failure..cause after today I will not mention..i forgot many of you never been to the ranch..i should have posted in first party thread that our entire property is one big parking lot..we drive and park anyplace we want..i did not say this so people try to be nice and normal and not drive on lawn.this start chain reaction..next this sound stupid but I did not greet guests at the door and give each person membership card..this screw up raffle plan...next when I set arcade for eating I thought looked good and would work great! it sucked!!!! my plan block front door,not enough table space for food..disaster...I should not have been driving this quad at party,or around other people..i have been warned about this before..major ham bone move..wasted guests time,i broke my camera,and glasses...I did not leave enough time to talk to guests..i know better next time...and the list of fail is much longer but I will not waste anymore time except again to say sorry to all of our guests............p.s...with all due respect to our guests I must say one thing..."now you are no longer guests at the ranch..your part of our pin and party family...that said try getting off your crippled ass and yell to me,my son,or Mexican joe that pop machine is empty..i showed most of you trunk of car in arcade filled with pop but no one filled just said hey I need a pop!..so pop machine was empty and some people wanted a pop..DSC00036.JPGDSC00036.JPGDSC00034.JPGDSC00034.JPGDSC00028.JPGDSC00028.JPG

#113 8 years ago

my sons at partyDSC00032.JPGDSC00032.JPG

#114 8 years ago

DSC00030.JPGDSC00030.JPGDSC00021.JPGDSC00021.JPGDSC00019.JPGDSC00019.JPG

#115 8 years ago

WINTER PARTY!?! Count us in already!

#116 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

hi all-before I post photos another special thank you and sorry goes out to homebrood..you supported this party and have not been to shindig in long time and I did not spend any time to talk to you after I invite you to spend the night because of crappy ride home..i did not pay you money I owe..i forgot that also!!..I knew you might feel weird about staying here..do you think you are the only one who gets those weird feelings? no way..we are like that also..many other people like that so I restore vintage travel trailer from top to bottom for our guests to have a great nights sleep....

No worries Joe, my leaving wasn't on you it was my being lame, I came very close to turning around and coming back to stay but didn't. Also you don't owe me any money till we make the transaction and you check over the machine when you guys come to buy it. So that's not an issue! The trailer looks amazing and if I had seen it I might have stayed but might haves don't count and that's not your fault either. I saw the trailer there and could have asked to check it out but I didn't. Any way for the 4-5 hours I was there I really had fun and you did stop and talk a few times but you had lots of guests and did great spreading yourself around. It's not easy to get it all in in one night! Loved the party and we'll keep in touch and get together soon. You have to take me to Pequod's Pizza when you come over to get the machine but that will be on me since you'll be my guest. You'll be welcome to stay and play some games for a while too!

Thanks again for the kind words and the great party

Tom
homebrood

#117 8 years ago

DSC00033.JPGDSC00033.JPGDSC00025.JPGDSC00025.JPGDSC00023.JPGDSC00023.JPGDSC00020.JPGDSC00020.JPG

#118 8 years ago

photo of whoa Nellie we take after the party..this game under rated.those who went to party and played under party conditions should give brief review..i will give review later but 4 of us playing sunday night never heard 75% of the call outs and rockabilly music when we play at wisc. show...what a shame as the sounds are a game changer..we loved this game! DSC00043.JPGDSC00043.JPGDSC00042.JPGDSC00042.JPGDSC00044.JPGDSC00044.JPG

#119 8 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Hey Joe I can bring an Aladdin's Castle if you want another em to play. Mike

forgot again!! damn!! mike thanks for bringing your beautiful aladdins castle. the crowd and our crew over here loved this game as it plays fast like a new game!..if not for your lovely wife I would have been underwater on this party all the way.HUGE THANKS..serving desserts,helping serve food,cleaning up...man your lucky my friend...

#120 8 years ago

LOL... I'm hoping the young man behind me, didn't hear the blue-streak of obscenities I probably was yelling right there, when I drained that ball on Aztec.

Again... great party Joe!

443932-i[1].jpg443932-i[1].jpg

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

forgot again!! damn!! mike thanks for bringing your beautiful aladdins castle. the crowd and our crew over here loved this game as it plays fast like a new game!..if not for your lovely wife I would have been underwater on this party all the way.HUGE THANKS..serving desserts,helping serve food,cleaning up...man your lucky my friend...

Happy to help Joe (both of us) can't wait till the next get together. Mike

#122 8 years ago

Hey Joe - great pics - thanks!
I have a few suggestions for your next party my friend:
1) have little Joe tape/strap/shackle you to a booth or chair (or your unrestored car) by the door to greet guests
2) have little Joe tape/strap your glasses to your head
3) relax!

-Mike

#123 8 years ago

1) have little Joe tape/strap/shackle you to a booth or chair (or your unrestored car) by the door to greet guests.

LOL

Joe is the official pinball greeter. Make sure that his hands are not bound.

#124 8 years ago

don't give my crew any ideas!!..busy week for me...so instead of quads like summer party,i thought maybe we should offer snowmobile racing for the winter party..already I'm locked out of the planning...thank all of you for the great comments and having fun even at my expense..it comes with the territory.....also just notice yesterday..someone donate LIONMAN beverage holders for our crew..THANKS!..p.s. many of these problems at party could have been avoided if mike-funuminski would have been in charge of the beer and beverage committee..i will nominate you tonight..hey crashnburn..maybe you can handle membership cards at next party as guest imperial turtle..

#125 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

don't give my crew any ideas!!..busy week for me...so instead of quads like summer party,i thought maybe we should offer snowmobile racing for the winter party..already I'm locked out of the planning...thank all of you for the great comments and having fun even at my expense..it comes with the territory.....also just notice yesterday..someone donate LIONMAN beverage holders for our crew..THANKS!..p.s. many of these problems at party could have been avoided if mike-funuminski would have been in charge of the beer and beverage committee..i will nominate you tonight..hey crashnburn..maybe you can handle membership cards at next party as guest imperial turtle..

The only problem with me controlling the beverages would have been the ...er.....lack of beer that would have been available to others!

#126 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

hey crashnburn..maybe you can handle membership cards at next party as guest imperial turtle..

I would be happy to do that or maybe Mike can do it and I will take care (guard) the beer with an attack chihuahua.

biting-chihuahua.jpgbiting-chihuahua.jpg

#127 8 years ago

attitude.jpgattitude.jpg

You're alright Joe just get a grip man!!!

Loved the party!

#128 8 years ago

you pinside people need help .lol..

#129 8 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

attitude.jpg
You're alright Joe just get a grip man!!!
Loved the party!

That does look just like Joe.......

#130 8 years ago

looks like ALL had a blast! Please keep us posted on when the next party is. My wife and I would love to come!!!
I have been wanting to check out a bone busters and also looks like an amazing arcade!!! Serious lOVE the shop and decor in the photos!

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

That does look just like Joe.......

thanks!..at least showing the front of the character and not the back!

#132 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like ALL had a blast! Please keep us posted on when the next party is. My wife and I would love to come!!!
I have been wanting to check out a Bone Busters and also looks like an amazing arcade!!! Serious lOVE the shop and decor in the photos!

thanks!..after your big success at charity this past weekend you should be in charge of winter party..you guys raise what about 3600 bucks or so for a worth while charity?.you and your wife are at the top of the invite list at our winter party..our crew will be at your next charity event for sure just let me know..again thanks on comments about our arcade...and bone busters has turned out to be one popular game for everyone!..i now have die hard old school em guys playing boney....he will be waiting for you in January!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 18.95
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 70.00
$ 49.99
There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spring-grove-summer-pinball-bash/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.