5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by belairjoe
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-229.jpg
    DSC00297.JPG
    DSC00312.JPG
    DSC00226.JPG
    DSC00212.JPG
    DSC00209.JPG
    DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00157.JPG
    DSC00233.JPG
    DSC00158.JPG
    DSC00025-754.JPG

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

I'm more likely to come out there when the weather is not so cold

#52 5 years ago

Sorry I couldn't make it out tonight, Joe.

Felt like I was starting to come down with something yesterday and didn't want to get anybody else sick.

Hope it was a good turn out and good time!

#53 5 years ago

So hows the party goin? Pictures please.

#54 5 years ago

IMG_8288.jpg

#55 5 years ago

Although I didn't go,I had this sent to me

image-229.jpg
    #56 5 years ago

Thanks for hosting Joe . Fun times, nice setup . All the games played well ,I really enjoyed 300 , and Apollo .

#57 5 years ago

Thanks for having us Joe it was a blast. Very nice setup and great playing games. Mike

#58 5 years ago

Joe, thanks again had an awesome time at the party.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

games up for play: gottlieb 300..apollo...haunted house...boomerang..rocky and bullwinkle..genie..lucky hand..evel knievel.......aqua gun rifle arcade...captain kid rifle arcade...monster gun rifle arcade.. sea raider arcade...and a pitch and bat with crowd noise..in case you get bored with the food and pins we also run a 12x9 ho scale train!!

I swear you're missing one pin, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it is.
    Haunted House, Genie, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Evel Knievel and pitch & bat on one side and
    Apollo, Lucky Hand, Boomerang, ??? and 300 on the other. What one am I missing? Then the 4 e&m games (3 shooting and one submarine game). Oh and a very nice train set up too. Lucky Hand was my favorite game of the night (yes, I enjoyed this more than the one DMD game there - and I'm a Rocky & Bullwinkle fan!).

Great time, very nice set up. Lots of space, lots of seating, great food. Excellent condition games. Orange Crush in bottles! GREAT HOST! Thanks again for opening up your place to a bunch of strangers. Now I'm on the look out again for a Zulu gun (private joke).

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
    joemagiera@ameritech.net

#60 5 years ago

Sorry I had to miss it....just didn't work out for me last night.

#61 5 years ago

What a great time Joe! So glad I was able to make it. Good to meet you and Joe Jr. Say hi to Eric and D for me. Looking forward to hanging out again, and if you're ever around EGV I hope you can stop by my place.

#62 5 years ago

Sorry I missed the fun, forgot all about. That's what I get for not putting the date in my calendar.

#63 5 years ago

I was hoping to attend but things just didn't pan out, hope to go next time.

#64 5 years ago

Had a great time Joe. Thanks for the food, drink and games.

#65 5 years ago

wow!.i gotta start by giving out a huge thank you from us at the ranch for all who braved the cold to come to my first pinball party.....before I say another word the biggest thanks for this great party goes out to my pinside friend mike in Minnesota.mike is the previous owner of the beautiful Apollo machine you all loved.he restored this machine .mike convince me 6 months ago to get more involved in pinside and reach out to other pinheads.all of this while he deals with a serious health problem with his son.with out his pushing me a bit telling me to take a chance or play alone this party would not have happened....thanks mike and all of our pinside luck for your sons full recovery..also huge thanks to mike out of grays lake for running any and all tournament play.without your help this entire event would not have gone this well...thanks....to every one of you pinsiders who came to our home..THANKS!! I have had other types of parties over the years from bikers to bankers..i have never ever in my life met a nicer,funner,diverse group of people.i cheated myself by not getting more involved with all of you years ago..you treated my machines better than we do..nothing but compliments from all of you on everything all night long..almost forgot about this stupid ass stutter I was so relaxed..i wasted my time for 2-months with worry for nothing..even machines screw up you all just laughed and said oh well that's pinball.THANKS!..many of you drove more than 40 miles each way to attend.THANKS! lastly I would like to thank robin and pinside to make it possible for us all to meet up on this site.THANKS!..well long enough and I hope to get you all involved in our summer time hillbilly pig roast pinball party..pins,bon fire.dog and suds and of course beer...and my only negative comment goes out to myself for not asking you all over long ago.....from me...truly humble thanks-joe k..p.s.to joe m..i will be keeping whats left of my eye out for you to find you your own Zulu gun.

#66 5 years ago

Hey Joe,

What pin am I missing? On the side with the Apollo and 300 there were 5 pins, the other two were Lucky Hand and Boomarang. What one am I missing?

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from joemagiera:

Hey Joe,
    What pin am I missing? On the side with the Apollo and 300 there were 5 pins, the other two were Lucky Hand and Boomarang. What one am I missing?

hey joe..the other side had the 5-machines...4 pins and the pitch and bat..only the 4 pins on the Apollo side..im surprised you notice after you pop your first orange soda and start to play lucky hand.lol...you are one focused player!.long time since we see some one rack up so many free balls on one game..i will be sending thanks to all of you but im really beat today but happy as life gets..hope to get a chance to see your killer collection and next time out you and me go head to head on the 300

#68 5 years ago

Wow. Joe. I just saw this thread on pinside .. You knucklehead! Why didn't you tell me about this post before! Lol. I knew fellow pinheads would love to meet you and your pinball haven!
    I can't wait till I can get away for at least a weekend to visit! Your place looks fantastic and the fellow pinsiders all have smiles on their faces ! I am envious that I couldn't make it.
    Oh....what " stutter"? Lol.
    Mike

#69 5 years ago

You have just a terrific setup belairjoe and your sharing of what you have is tremendous-congrats. If I ever make it over your way I would love to be able to pop in and say hello! I am also a past model train buff and small block chevy drag racer so I guess by your avatar you are into chevys' as well.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

You have just a terrific setup belairjoe and your sharing of what you have is tremendous-congrats. If I ever make it over your way I would love to be able to pop in and say hello! I am also a past model train buff and small block chevy drag racer so I guess by your Avatar you are into chevys' as well.

thanks! yes chevys are my first love.that 1960 you see ive owned 30 years..the 53 31 years..drove the 1960 all through the nineties..87 mies round trip everyday.restored it once drove it 156k.now ready to restore again.283 powerglide.great driver..the arcade has long way to go..plan is 14 more pins,ambush rifle game when I can find,and more signs and a touch of old neon.you are welcome to stop on by any time for a beer and a game..already starting to plan summer party..will be looking for suggestions and comments.the train has long way to go.we are setting up a carnival not a circus but have a total of 32 more moving rides to make I have collected over the last 45 years.hope tonever finish it..yea stop on by on Saturday night for some dog and suds the some racing at wilmont speedway 10 minutes from the house

#71 5 years ago

Looks like a it was a great time, sorry I missed it, hopefully next time I can make it next time!

#72 5 years ago

Joe, I missed this thread, I would have come to your party. I live nearby in Lake Villa. I'd love to stop by sometime. How about your pitch and bat, was it popular?

Dennis

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisNordman:

Joe, I missed this thread, I would have come to your party. I live nearby in Lake Villa. I'd love to stop by sometime. How about your pitch and bat, was it popular?
    Dennis

dennis.this pitch and bat is upper deck..last game made at the time with crowd,home run and explosion noises.i got this as my brothers and I were kicked out of every place that had these for fighting while playing.just like the party I was dead wrong.everybody love this game and it gets played non stop at my smaller parties..sorry you missed this and I will pm you soon with our basic plan for our summertime party...you don't need a party to stop by and play.you have open invite as we play every Friday and Saturday night.our pole barn arcade would reach daddio status with your presence.please stop on by and play me a game on the pitch and bat and a beer and maybe we can bring back the good old days and get kicked out for fighting ,screaming.and swearing!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 149.00
    $ 289.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 109.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 129.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 65.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 92.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    £ 79.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside