Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by slither
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

So I had a perfectly working Spring Break, decided to move the machine from basement out to garage to make a little room. After re assembly of legs etc, fired it up and poof , smoke and burnt smell from boards.I lifted the playfield and found the A12-J3 connector had come unplugged from the transformer board (very loose fitting), and I assume pins had come in contact to the wrong terminals on start up. I also blew 2 1 amp fuses on the top front of the pf. The game will boot but several coils are locked on, the left drop target, the 2 lamps under the ramp,(theses are coil driven flash lamps) the knocker fires. I just started checking driver transistors, so far only found q13 to be bad and q56. Does anyone by chance have a list of driver transistor assignments?. I have a manual, but not very good at figuring out schematics. Thanks.

#2 4 years ago

I should add if I remove the fuse for the coils, game boots and starts fine...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
RGP Models

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sullivan, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spring-break-multiple-coils-on and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.