• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by sevenrites
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0252[1] (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr2xbass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

I have a Spring Break as well and had to do a hand full of fixes on it when I got it, I've looked through the numerous SB repair threads here on pinside both to learn what others have gone through and to help when I can.

Are there 4 balls in the trough?
May seem obvious, but numerous times I've seen where someone was having a problem where the game wouldn't start and it was because there weren't enough balls in the trough. Based on what your saying the game does when you press Start, it does seem like an issue with the trough solenoids or switches. For instance, if you have three balls in the trough and one in the shooter lane when you pressed Start, the shooter will autolaunch the ball and wait for it to return to the trough at which point it should recognize there all the trough switches are closed and it will being the game start sequence.

If it is a fuse issue, it would be F10 (1 amp, slo-blow). That is the ball release solenoid. If the drop target banks are also not resetting, F11 might also be bad, which controls the drop banks and the first kicker solenoid in the trough.

Do you by chance have the manual?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sullivan, WI
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
RGP Models

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr2xbass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spring-break-flippers-and-score-problems?tu=mr2xbass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.