(Topic ID: 176353)

Spooky's Dominos shipping ! Congrats Team Spooky !

By PinballSTAR

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0148 (resized).JPG
IMG_0147 (resized).JPG
IMG_0251 (resized).JPG
IMG_0249 (resized).JPG
IMG_0250 (resized).JPG
IMG_0247 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

PinballSTAR has received the 1st shipped production Domino's - Congrats Charlie and Adam !

Just got her inside... more pics to follow as we unbox this bitch, errr... beautiful pinball machine !

Thumbs up to the small company from Benton WI who continues to defy the odds and puts up while some of the big boys struggle.

IMG_0247 (resized).JPGIMG_0247 (resized).JPG

IMG_0250 (resized).JPGIMG_0250 (resized).JPG

IMG_0249 (resized).JPGIMG_0249 (resized).JPG

IMG_0251 (resized).JPGIMG_0251 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Awesome! Tully and I are waiting on script and to get over and record. Maybe Adam will let me do an easter egg for HTSD "JOE"

#3 7 years ago

Does that say 115 or... 1 / 5 ....as in they're only building FIVE? : | Both numbers shocking for different reasons lol

#4 7 years ago

I have to wonder how Dominos can deliver hot pizza in that kind of weather.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Does that say 115 or... 1 / 5 ....as in they're only building FIVE? : | Both numbers shocking for different reasons lol

115 - it's a test guinea pig game - I ordered one for my home collection so they just assigned a random number - 115 not built yet nor was I 115 in line - the numbers are meaningless for the most part.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Awesome! Tully and I are waiting on script and to get over and record. Maybe Adam will let me do an easter egg for HTSD "JOE"

You're recording speech ! Damn I never get asked to do that stuff... lol That's awesome... I'm not sure what HTSD means... ?

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

You're recording speech ! Damn I never get asked to do that stuff... lol That's awesome... I'm not sure what HTSD means... ?

Adam was nice enough to give a prize of "custom voice recording to be put into Dominos" for our annual charity event. A good buddy, Tully a.k.a. the Godfather, won the prize and Adam asked if I wanted to do some recordings when i take Tully over to the shop to record.

HSTD = High Score To Date. i.e. and easter egg for when the initials J O E are entered would be fun.

All up to Adam. Tully and I will record whatever he wants in the script.

#8 7 years ago

My number was in order, see below. I've had mine for 5 days and it has monopolized my playing time. The small changes Charlie made to be playfield helped a ton with the left orbit and Noid orbit. I really like the new code structure and with some additional callouts and audio prompts, the game will be even better. Hilton - we will get you and Tully in the studio once we get enough people playing the new code to suggest the additional audio.

My high score is 66 million, time to beat that Joe.

I just got my streaming gear so now it is time to try and figure it out over the holiday break.

-Adam

IMG_0147 (resized).JPGIMG_0147 (resized).JPG

IMG_0148 (resized).JPGIMG_0148 (resized).JPG

#9 7 years ago

Looks fun and makes me hungry for pizza.

#10 7 years ago

Kick ass, Spooky. Well done!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

My number was in order, see below. I've had mine for 5 days and it has monopolized my playing time. The small changes Charlie made to be playfield helped a ton with the left orbit and Noid orbit. I really like the new code structure and with some additional callouts and audio prompts, the game will be even better. Hilton - we will get you and Tully in the studio once we get enough people playing the new code to suggest the additional audio.
I just got my streaming gear so now it is time to try and figure it out over the holiday break.
-Adam

Glad you agreed to the rule change!! I really think it took the game to the next level.

#12 7 years ago

There a LE domino's ?

3 weeks later
#13 7 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

There a LE domino's ?

Sold to Franchisees only. Sold out. 150 of them.

#14 7 years ago

The LE backglass with the plaque are all sold out. The regular edition is still available until April. Please contact me if you have questions.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

The LE backglass with the plaque are all sold out. The regular edition is still available until April. Please contact me if you have questions.

will you be bring ing on to MGC?

thanks

#16 7 years ago

Yes the game will be available to play at TPF & MGC.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

-Adam

Need some giant coupons there on the apron with rule set information, design team credits, etc.

#18 7 years ago

On the playfield are... are those man boobs?

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

On the playfield are... are those man boobs?

Yes. And they are glorious.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

Yes the game will be available to play at TPF & MGC.

Fantastic!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spookys-dominos-shipping-congrats-team-spooky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.