48FD3420-590E-42C7-94C1-967825EFFA88 (resized).png
2E9EFED0-663D-4B40-A33E-9293880C5193 (resized).jpeg
136691BB-FE7E-432C-B45F-2C8EBABEDFBD (resized).jpeg
E5T6KhiWEAcZyBN (resized).jpeg
Untitledxxc (resized).jpg
BB1avFvQ.img (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
75C7A57D-6266-49C4-9DAB-46743C4181C4 (resized).jpeg

There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 2 years ago

Are you in or out?

#2 2 years ago

In. Mandolorian out.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

In. Mandolorian out.

I need to see gameplay.

#4 2 years ago

I’m for sure. This will be Spookys best!!! One of the best pin companies we have!!

#5 2 years ago

You're a bit late, another thread already started. Spooky hinting the game may have two themes also.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-hes-coming-to-your-home-

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

You're a bit late, another thread already started. Spooky hinting the game may have two themes also.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-hes-coming-to-your-home-

no poll on that 1

#7 2 years ago

A generic Halloween theme sounds great!
Using the lockdown bar button to select your costume.
Trick-or-treating to collect candy corn by hitting ramp shots.
Lots of possibilities and fun for all ages!

#8 2 years ago

the trailer sucks

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Not sure if serious?

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

no poll on that 1

Well the game may be more than just Halloween, poll not going to very accurate if so.

#11 2 years ago

OUT unless the game blows me away.

Early poll looks like a lot of outs on the way.

#12 2 years ago

Maybe if they slash the price

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Not sure if serious?

I do think the Halloween films are fun for all ages. But I'm slightly disturbed though

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Well the game may be more than just Halloween, poll not going to very accurate if so.

Can you elaborate more on this..

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I'd actually be more tempted to sell Iron Man for a "pro" if this was a thing. I have zero attachment to this movie...or the sequels for that matter.

#16 2 years ago

I was hoping for F13th or NOES but I will keep an open mind until Gameplay.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Can you elaborate more on this..

Check out post #4779 in next spooky pin thread.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Check out post #4779 in next spooky pin thread.

But wait what if this game has 2 themes? Other theme could be dropped any time I bet...

Not sure what or how this would work?

#19 2 years ago

I'm in on Halloween pretty cool theme imo.

#20 2 years ago

Need to see more, but I’m most likely out. I’m bummed because I like Spooky as a company and really want to get a pin from them but this theme just doesn’t resonate with me. It looks like a ton of people are excited for it though and I still hope it does really well.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Need to see more, but I’m most likely out. I’m bummed because I like Spooky as a company and really want to get a pin from them but this theme just doesn’t resonate with me. It looks like a ton of people are excited for it though and I still hope it does really well.

That's been my issue with them all along. AMH was *great* but I couldn't afford one at the time...then they just started going off into a bunch of weird old man stuff that I couldn't care less about.... Rob Zombie...Alice Cooper? C'mon. Rick and Morty was a theme ripe to be done, and something that appeals to me, but I didn't see anything on that game to justify the prices, but I also didn't look that hard after the prior two.

Now we're back to a geezer theme that originates before I was even born, and I'm 40. Granted, I still expect Halloween to have wider appeal than RZ or ACNC.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That's been my issue with them all along. AMH was *great* but I couldn't afford one at the time...then they just started going off into a bunch of weird old man stuff that I couldn't care less about.... Rob Zombie...Alice Cooper? C'mon. Rick and Morty was a theme ripe to be done, and something that appeals to me, but I didn't see anything on that game to justify the prices, but I also didn't look that hard after the prior two.
Now we're back to a geezer theme that originates before I was even born, and I'm 40.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"38d99846f4f905406e783ce650d752706e644fe8-1625000761-1800"};
//]]>

Granted, I still expect Halloween to have wider appeal than RZ or ACNC.

I hear you.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

AMH was *great* but I couldn't afford one at the time...

I take it that you're just talking about the theme and its integration, right? Because for me, playing that machine was, uh, "shoddy" would be a pretty generous word. That wiring harness behind the inner loop causing issues with the ball was just stinking terrible.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Now we're back to a geezer theme that originates before I was even born, and I'm 40. Granted, I still expect Halloween to have wider appeal than RZ or ACNC.

dont worry hopefully you will live to be an “old geezer” like us. i dont get the ageism. in many countries older people are considered wise and are respected

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

the trailer sucks

It isnt a trailer.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

RZ and ACNC were my top two dream themes well before they were announced, so I'm rather happy with their choices overall. It's good to have a boutique company making titles that Stern wouldn't touch.

AMH is awesome, but I was just getting into the hobby back then, when anything over $2500 sounded insane to me (then the addiction took hold ). Felt special when I finally got one this year.

Halloween I'll be in for, but it wasn't my preference. 2nd theme is intriguing.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

the trailer sucks

For the original movie or the movie coming out ?

LTG : )

#28 2 years ago

in on a CE with butter cab. 100%

#29 2 years ago

I couldn't care less about horror themes. I'd rather have Rick & Morty.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

RZ and ACNC were my top two dream themes well before they were announced, so I'm rather happy with their choices overall. It's good to have a boutique company making titles that Stern wouldn't touch.
AMH is awesome, but I was just getting into the hobby back then, when anything over $2500 sounded insane to me (then the addiction took hold ). Felt special when I finally got one this year.
Halloween I'll be in for, but it wasnt my preference. 2nd theme is intriguing.

Nearly every down vote I've received that I've noticed on Pinside has been from "TheLaw"...before I even checked, I knew who it was...not sure if there's some personal vendetta...getting strange.

I've had no interaction with him that I'm aware of.

#31 2 years ago

I'm down with the theme I don't see this as much of a Grandpa theme as it is just they picked the movie that kinda started the slasher genre. At least for me it did, I think a slasher movie theme is awesome, this film was a great choice but I would be equally down with any non teen slasher movie.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I was hoping for F13th or NOES but I will keep an open mind until Gameplay.

They can always do those down the road.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I couldn't care less about horror themes. I'd rather have Rick & Morty.

Perfect. You are all set then.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Nearly every down vote I've received that I've noticed on Pinside has been from "TheLaw"...before I even checked, I knew who it was...not sure if there's some personal vendetta...getting strange.

TheLaw is still in pinside?

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

You're not really part of Pinside till you have your own little stalker giving you the thumbs down. I have a couple but welcome to TheLaw thinks you're special club

#36 2 years ago

Donald Pleasence translite and call outs ..... lol

#37 2 years ago

Big fan of the series, even the Silver Shamrock flick. Wanna see the pin first though!

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Steeler fan, hard to figure those guys out

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Stop with the age issue.

75C7A57D-6266-49C4-9DAB-46743C4181C4 (resized).jpeg75C7A57D-6266-49C4-9DAB-46743C4181C4 (resized).jpeg
#40 2 years ago

Have they announced how many of each version they will make?

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Steeler fan, hard to figure those guys out

Lol

#42 2 years ago

25 in 50 out 7PMish

#43 2 years ago

Skeletons, Ghosts and Witches..or it's not Halloween.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

25 in 50 out 7PMish

43-73 was not updated.

Let’s see what the other Mystery title will be.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Could be as simple as he disagreed with a part of your post.

#46 2 years ago

Man, I was not going to buy another pinball machine until my kids were out of college but this may make me get creative! LOL.

Can't wait to see the actual game and how it plays.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Have they announced how many of each version they will make?

As many as they sell. They will announce a hard limit on total games but it can be any combination of trim level.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:Could be as simple as he disagreed with a part of your post.

Of course, that would be fair enough, but after 3142 upvotes, and only 19 down votes, with perhaps most of those down votes being from TheLaw...it seems rather bizarre, as if I've irked someone somehow and am oblivious.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Of course, that would be fair enough, but after 3142 upvotes, and only 19 down votes, with perhaps most of those down votes being from TheLaw...it seems rather bizarre, as if I've irked someone somehow and am oblivious.

Well, you DO make awesome mods, soooooo….

I got nothin’.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Well, you DO make awesome mods, soooooo….
I got nothin’.

Very true.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spookyhalloween?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.