48FD3420-590E-42C7-94C1-967825EFFA88 (resized).png
2E9EFED0-663D-4B40-A33E-9293880C5193 (resized).jpeg
136691BB-FE7E-432C-B45F-2C8EBABEDFBD (resized).jpeg
E5T6KhiWEAcZyBN (resized).jpeg
Untitledxxc (resized).jpg
BB1avFvQ.img (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
75C7A57D-6266-49C4-9DAB-46743C4181C4 (resized).jpeg
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 2 years ago

A for effort but im out too. Im getting RZ vibes from it but with pumkins and clowns....dont mind me though I dont like horror movies so im out regardless if it was the best pin ever.

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Game looks neat... no offense to spooky, but my big concern is: Rules by Bug Emory and Fawmza.
Paying $8-9k plus for a game with rules created a first timer (and Fawzma, who did a decent but not stellar job on ACNC)... doesn’t excite me too much.

Fair! Hoping to to pleasantly surpise you none the less. If it provides any comfort Bowen and Eric Pripeke will be consulting on rules as well to make sure I don't screw up too bad!

#303 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Game looks neat... no offense to spooky, but my big concern is: Rules by Bug Emory and Fawmza.

Who designed this game? Didn’t catch that either.

#304 2 years ago

SpookyBug - Best of luck! Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

#305 2 years ago

everyone should be out at this moment. How can you buy or even want to buy something you havn't seen?

#306 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

everyone should be out at this moment. How can you buy or even want to buy something you havn't seen?

Maybe by watching the reveal video

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Wow, it looks amazing they nailed it. The theme is so integrated, this is what pinball should be. I can't wait to see how much that topper costs, people are going to go crazy for it.

The topper cost $9,000. Because it only comes on the CE. Not sold separately.

#308 2 years ago

Need to see gameplay video. It looks very busy can’t see much flow.

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

The topper cost $9,000. Because it only comes on the CE. Not sold separately.

So I'm thinking of buying a CE then once they sell out I will post my topper for $9k. If the shitty Stern toppers can go for what they do this should be an easy sale.

#310 2 years ago

#311 2 years ago

YESSS

#312 2 years ago

If I buy one it’d be Ultraman

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

If I buy one it’d be Ultraman

100%

#314 2 years ago

When I saw the Halloween video I was in. Then I saw the Ultraman video and I’m out…but in on Ultraman lol

#315 2 years ago

This is cool as hell!

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Maybe by watching the reveal video

still have to play it to know if the rules are worth a crap. Game can have a great theme and look, but if the rules are garbage what's the point?

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

still have to play it to know if the rules are worth a crap.

Then you will be looking for one secoond-hand, most likely.

#318 2 years ago

Yes yes YES. Ultraman. Halloween looked GREAT but the theme is beyond me caring too much...but Ultraman?

Oh yes. I've been a kaiju nerd since I was a kid playing Myst and Doom in the sunroom where my computer was.

#319 2 years ago

Guess I’m too old. I don’t know wtf Ultraman is but I’m loving Halloween!

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Guess I’m too old. I don’t know wtf Ultraman....

It's a very old show

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Guess I’m too old. I don’t know wtf Ultraman is but I’m loving Halloween!

Actually..Ultraman is from before Halloween.

#322 2 years ago

Not a horror guy. Never seen halloween. But this looks really fun with some cool innovations. Love the tilt warning indicator on the right inlane. That’s so cool

#323 2 years ago

Fawzma should be the one everyone is concerned with- dude took 3+ years to get close to finishing acnc

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Paying $8-9k plus for a game with rules created a first timer (and Fawzma, who did a decent but not stellar job on ACNC)... doesn’t excite me too much.

I’m not worried about it one bit.
Bug was born into a pinball family and has been involved in pinball his entire life.
Couple that with they are all huge horror movie fans so the modes and rules should be spot on to the theme.
I see more of a rising all star then a reason for concern.

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Actually..Ultraman is from before Halloween.

Yeah, actually, I guess this makes me the geezer. Excuse me while I go eat my shoe.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, actually, I guess this makes me the geezer. Excuse me while I go eat my shoe.

Haha, don't feel too bad. I never realized it was so popular in the states. I think the artwork on it is great. I'd want to see the game on both before making a call. Unfortunately, don't think that's going to be an option so I'm probably out on both for now as neither are a dream theme for me.

#327 2 years ago

Bug, the pressures on now!

Don’t worry, I’m sure Dad will keep you motivated.

F9BFD042-1672-4079-99F4-B3E9AAA742C5.jpegF9BFD042-1672-4079-99F4-B3E9AAA742C5.jpeg
#328 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Haha, don't feel too bad. I never realized it was so popular in the states.

It was never mainstream popular, but it’s the type of thing that is passionately loved by those who are into it. And even those who aren’t into might be into the genre - Power Rangers & Godzilla are all cut from the same Japanese pop culture cloth. It’s just funny. Men in costumes and rubber suits doing over the top action in cardboard cities.

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Haha, don't feel too bad. I never realized it was so popular in the states. I think the artwork on it is great. I'd want to see the game on both before making a call. Unfortunately, don't think that's going to be an option so I'm probably out on both for now as neither are a dream theme for me.

I was bagging on myself for calling Halloween a geezer theme, and now I'm going to be in on a theme that's even older.

#330 2 years ago

I remember it somewhat from probably early 80s. That or Jonny Sokko, always get them confused

#331 2 years ago

There were dozens of Costumed Hero/monter, kids shows in Japan in the 1970's,.
Ultraman debuted in 1966/67 , and continued well into the 80's, in different itterations.
Ultraman has made close to $17 Billion, adjusted for inflation.
It was syndicated around the world.

#333 2 years ago

I'm going to take a chance. I'M IN for Halloween.

#334 2 years ago

Would like to see the differences in trim between the CE and Bloodsuckers.

#335 2 years ago

I would rather have a guy (bug) that's been bathed in pinball(since birth) and has a passion than some engineer that has a mortgage.Plus some of you talking about making profit already Is everything wrong with the world.Pushing a kid away to buy 5 PlayStation 5 and sell on internet for double.How would these people do in a fire....bout like a non funny George Costanza.

#336 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Would like to see the differences in trim between the CE and Bloodsuckers.

I know thinking of ordering one. If it's an extra grand for the custom rails and Topper I think I may go that route if I can snag one. Sorry only bought one NIB pin...will dealers have them at 9 am on Wednesday too? Thanks

#337 2 years ago

Pretty sure I’m in. Debating blood suckers vs ce...

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from Kyleman:

I would rather have a guy (bug) that's been bathed in pinball(since birth) and has a passion than some engineer that has a mortgage.

Funny statement about engineers. I have passion for NHL and around talent since birth, but people wouldn't pay to see me vs. some pro - with or without a mortgage.

#339 2 years ago

After seeing the topper bringing the US 1-sheet to life, the CE is a clear choice. Love PJ Soles in character for the call outs. Might be time to join the Fang club, game looks fantastic.

#340 2 years ago

Love the theme/art. Love Spooky. Love Rick and Morty and TNA. HATE upper playfields and alas this has three.

Looks like a lot of game for the money, but just can’t commit without seeing gameplay video first. Looks like too much stop and go for my tastes, but I’d love to see it in action and be proven wrong!

#341 2 years ago

In on an Ultraman. Why not.

#342 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Love the theme/art. Love Spooky. Love Rick and Morty and TNA. HATE upper playfields and alas this has three.
Looks like a lot of game for the money, but just can’t commit without seeing gameplay video first. Looks like too much stop and go for my tastes, but I’d love to see it in action and be proven wrong!

I agree on all counts. Not a crazy big fan of upper PF this one will be up to my eyeballs in extra upper PF.

Just remember there’s always another pin.

#343 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I agree on all counts. Not a crazy big fan of upper PF this one will be up to my eyeballs in extra upper PF.
Just remember there’s always another pin.

But instead of just shooting until it falls back down, you actually try to shoot it up to the next play field.

So cool!

#344 2 years ago

You need to add I'm out to buy Ultraman to the poll.
With that being said. I'd take an Ultraman over Halloween .

#345 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

HATE upper playfields

What about lower playfields?

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

There were dozens of Costumed Hero/monter, kids shows in Japan in the 1970's,.
Ultraman debuted in 1966/67 , and continued well into the 80's, in different itterations.
Ultraman has made close to $17 Billion, adjusted for inflation.
It was syndicated around the world.

Ultraman is still around today. Last series was anime on netflix in 2019.

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

But instead of just shooting until it falls back down, you actually try to shoot it up to the next pay field.
So cool!

Agreed. Just can’t pull the trigger without seeing it in action first! Hopefully Spooky can throw us a bone before going live with orders.

I passed on Rick and a Morty and had to cough up an extra $750 to pay a scalper for my standard edition, and I can’t bring myself to do that again for Halloween. Even like a 5 minute cell phone video would rule, no need to go full dead flip on it!

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Pretty sure I’m in. Debating blood suckers vs ce...

I’m in the same exact boat. I don’t know if it’s worth an extra grand for the rails and topper. I also have cats so they love being on top of the machines.

#349 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

What about lower playfields?

I’m neutral

And I don’t hate all upper PFs! I like Game of Thrones and BK2000. Just most I guess haha. Hence me begging to see it in action before order time! The thing about going from upper to upper sounds really cool, would LOVE to see that.

#350 2 years ago

Spooky..really wish you'd sell the Halloween topper solo. I'd love to just have it to hang.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spookyhalloween/page/7?hl=fsumassey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.