48FD3420-590E-42C7-94C1-967825EFFA88 (resized).png
2E9EFED0-663D-4B40-A33E-9293880C5193 (resized).jpeg
136691BB-FE7E-432C-B45F-2C8EBABEDFBD (resized).jpeg
E5T6KhiWEAcZyBN (resized).jpeg
Untitledxxc (resized).jpg
BB1avFvQ.img (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
75C7A57D-6266-49C4-9DAB-46743C4181C4 (resized).jpeg
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
#51 2 years ago

Topic is off ...
Not seen , no game play , might be hard to decide with no info ... thread is cart before the horse

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Of course, that would be fair enough, but after 3142 upvotes, and only 19 down votes, with perhaps most of those down votes being from TheLaw...it seems rather bizarre, as if I've irked someone somehow and am oblivious.

Well I know he uses it all the time to voice disagreement with a particular post, and I would say most just scroll along if they disagree, or reply to your post and voice disagreement that way. There’s an option to turn off downvotes too if you want.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Topic is off ...
Not seen , no game play , might be hard to decide with no info ... thread is cart before the horse

It’s pinside!

Not a state of the Union address

#54 2 years ago

F13/Nightmare/Texas

Make all of them Spooky!!!

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

..not sure if there's some personal vendetta...getting strange

It's always kind of creepy when someone calls you out as some sort of "possible stalker" of them here, and I don't care for it. But,
I have no way to easily look thru the data and figure out how many of your down votes are from me, so I'm kind of at loss on how to respond to this.

As for this time, you said something I disagreed with, so I gave a downvote.

EDIT: It might be easier for you to check in your profile "pulse" and see if you can look around for it easier than I can in mine. When you have time.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

You're not really part of Pinside till you have your own little stalker giving you the thumbs down. I have a couple but welcome to TheLaw thinks you're special club

Ha, yes I'm sure you'd love to think your 747 down votes have all come from me
There's no one I actively(automatically) downvote on Pinside when they post, because that's just super lame; obviously we all know that because we've all had it done to us.
I can't stand you, but your downvotes come naturally out of the dumb shit you say, not anything "personal..." if that's even possible.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well I know he uses it all the time to voice disagreement with a particular post, and I would say most just scroll along if they disagree, or reply to your post and voice disagreement that way. There’s an option to turn off downvotes too if you want.

I don't mind getting down voted (it's good information to have if it's there), and I didn't intend for my comment to get such attention (bit of an impulse post while we're all excited about the upcoming game).

#58 2 years ago

Blind buy for me. Dream theme actualized.

#59 2 years ago

How about a “Not sure until I see it” option? IN/OUT only indicates love or hate the theme. I’m sure there are plenty that are neutral on the theme, but pics/video can sway them.

#60 2 years ago

Quoted from LTG:For the original movie or the movie coming out ?
LTG : )

#61 2 years ago

How about adding not sure yet to the poll.

#62 2 years ago

Halloween eh? Really tough theme to pull off. I wonder if they'll use my Silver Shamrock idea, as seen in my version. The commercial plays on a small TV and you have to turn it off before....something pretty fucked up happens. Butchering teens is a lot of fun, but how do they stop kids playing the machine on location? We shall see.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Quoted from BowlingJim:

I need to watch Halloween again. Are the old ones in HD

#64 2 years ago

The theme does nothing for me but I thought the same thing about Oktoberfest when it was first announced. I now own Oktoberfest and love the theme.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

The theme does nothing for me but I thought the same thing about Oktoberfest when it was first announced. I now own Oktoberfest and love the theme.

Ive certainly learned my lesson on judging themes I know nothing about. I HATED the Rick & Morty theme without ever having seen an episode. Watched some streams of the game and it looked really fun. Then I got into the show because of the game and find it hysterical, and a PERFECT theme for pinball. So angry I missed out on R&M now.

The fact I actually enjoy the Halloween theme (F13 was my first choice) has me with a serious case of FOMO.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Ive certainly learned my lesson on judging themes I know nothing about. I HATED the Rick & Morty theme without ever having seen an episode. Watched some streams of the game and it looked really fun. Then I got into the show because of the game and find it hysterical, and a PERFECT theme for pinball. So angry I missed out on R&M now.
The fact I actually enjoy the Halloween theme (F13 was my first choice) has me with a serious case of FOMO.

You can by a used RM.?

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

You can by a used RM.?

Ive been looking, paying MSRP would have been nice though.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Ive been looking, paying MSRP would have been nice though.

Always the best way ..

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Nearly every down vote I've received that I've noticed on Pinside has been from "TheLaw"...before I even checked, I knew who it was...not sure if there's some personal vendetta...getting strange.
I've had no interaction with him that I'm aware of.

Downvotes are the new flirting.

#70 2 years ago

Which model sprays fake blood? I could be swayed.

#71 2 years ago

Poll needs option “when we see the game”

I adore Halloween, and Carpenter. But not enough to drop $8k sight unseen. Maybe $1k. Crap, I need to put down a deposit…

This might put my next Multimorphic purchase in jeopardy. I need to study Spooky’s history a bit more. Haven’t loved any of their dudes except ACNC

#72 2 years ago

All in happy as hell it isn't scooby

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Which model sprays fake blood? I could be swayed.

Put razor blades on your flippers.

Just kidding…

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Nearly every down vote I've received that I've noticed on Pinside has been from "TheLaw"...before I even checked, I knew who it was...not sure if there's some personal vendetta...getting strange.

Just call TheLaw a dickhead and you’ll get a thumbs up from him.

#75 2 years ago

Excited, but need to see it. not an instant buy theme for me, but if done right I'd be in.

#76 2 years ago

Spooky is awesome, great theme can't wait!

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

dont worry hopefully you will live to be an “old geezer” like us. i dont get the ageism. in many countries older people are considered wise and are respected

My dad died at 59. My grandfather on my mom's side had a heart attack younger than that. I have an uncle that had a heart attack, and my grandmother had triple bypass and then died. I have high blood pressure that requires 2 meds. Don't worry about it. I'll be dead in under 20 years, thank christ. I don't want to live to see being elderly.

Also, you can't be wise, nor respected, for thinking Alice Cooper is still the shiznit. :p

*Edit* super classy wishing death on people though, good job.

#78 2 years ago

Yes I’m in. Love the theme.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

RZ and ACNC were my top two dream themes well before they were announced, so I'm rather happy with their choices overall. It's good to have a boutique company making titles that Stern wouldn't touch.

Glad you got some pins you liked from them. I like the way RZ plays, except the upper playfield part which is just....what the hell even is that?

And...AMH...I never OWNED one so I can't speak to the things like wires poking into an orbit or whatever. The ones I've played never had that issue. The most common complaint that I share with other people I've talked to about AMH is how ridiculously overpowered the slings and the scoop eject are.

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Nearly every down vote I've received that I've noticed on Pinside has been from "TheLaw"...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-s-back#post-5781966

#81 2 years ago

The more I think about it the more excited I am for this theme. It’s probably out of my price point but it could be a hell of a pin. That theme music is iconic and probably second only to Jaws for suspense. I wonder which way they will go, are you going to be doing the killing or trying to survive. We need a poll for that. What do you guys think would be more fun. I would go survive but at the same time playing as Michael would be a hell of a twist.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:Nearly every down vote I've received that I've noticed on Pinside has been from "TheLaw"...before I even checked, I knew who it was...not sure if there's some personal vendetta...getting strange.

I just downvoted his last bunch of posts if that helps

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Kenada's OG bitch baby returns.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Glad you got some pins you liked from them. I like the way RZ plays, except the upper playfield part which is just....what the hell even is that?
And...AMH...I never OWNED one so I can't speak to the things like wires poking into an orbit or whatever. The ones I've played never had that issue. The most common complaint that I share with other people I've talked to about AMH is how ridiculously overpowered the slings and the scoop eject are.

All of my Spooky games have been quirky in one way or another. Definitely need some amount of "fixing" and dialing in, but I presume that's improved with more recent games.

Quoted from Rascal_H:

*Sigh* I really didn't mean to open a can of worms. Looks like I racked up a good amount on that Kaneda post --my one moderated post was also Kaneda related back when he was still on the site (*cue flashbacks*).

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Sigh I really didn't mean to open a can of worms.

Should have just PM'd me

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:Kenada's OG bitch baby returns.

Oh, is that what it was about? I LOVE that he’s banned.

#87 2 years ago

Scooby and Shaggy are not impressed

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#88 2 years ago

Impossible question to answer.
First 3 movies by Tommy lee Wallace? Yes
Halloween movie with Busta Rhymes? No
Halloween movies by Rob Zombie? Hell No.

#89 2 years ago

I hope it’s a great game, but it’s not for me.

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The more I think about it the more excited I am for this theme. It’s probably out of my price point but it could be a hell of a pin. That theme music is iconic and probably second only to Jaws for suspense. I wonder which way they will go, are you going to be doing the killing or trying to survive. We need a poll for that. What do you guys think would be more fun. I would go survive but at the same time playing as Michael would be a hell of a twist.

Agree - it's iconic. With killer art, and butter cab it'll be like a horror art piece.

And im assuming that in true Spooky style it'll have full assets.

#91 2 years ago

so any details on pricing or when ordering will be available? Im probably out to be honest

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

so any details on pricing or when ordering will be available?

Yeah I think they will...

Quoted from nicoy3k:

Im probably out to be honest

Oh well then, no.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

so any details on pricing or when ordering will be available? Im probably out to be honest

Check out this video from the other day for info on pricing and the 3 models

$6999 standard
$7999 bloodsuckers edition
$8999 collector edition

#94 2 years ago

Not really horror genre fan, so don’t have much interest in owning. Never been big on dark/horror pinball themes but happy to have my mind changed by a transcendent effort.

#95 2 years ago

92in/151out .

Interesting

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

92in/151out .
Interesting

Multiple playfields... Hmmm.. probably not for us.

#97 2 years ago

All in on the CE to help make Spooky the #1 pinball mfr. in the world someday.

#98 2 years ago

If the game looks good, good shooting layout and good mechs I’m in!

#99 2 years ago

Dead flip is doing the game reveal.

He said it on twitch last night during GOTG play.

Not sure when.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Dead flip is doing the game reveal.
He said it on twitch last night during GOTG play.
Not sure when.

Awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spookyhalloween/page/2?hl=viggin900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.