IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #370 Offer to assist Spooky solve order issues from someone with skill. Posted by TechnicalSteam (2 years ago)

Post #743 Spooky podcast interview July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #1315 Math on build dates. Posted by Morinack (2 years ago)

Post #1527 Link to Franchi podcast Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #1868 Still a few CEs available with distributors. Posted by KingPinGames (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#273 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Why not? I like the idea of two game releases at the same time. It certainly lowers their R&D cost and gets some more pins out on the street.

No matter how you try to spin it, it's going to short change at least 1 game every time, and most likely if always planned as 2 games, it's going to short change both games. It might be fine here and there, but I would NOT want it for every game.

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i wont order cause that design doesnt look like it plays good. i need to see gameplay video for this one. too bad
you have to wonder why there is no gameplay video????

I know everyone thinks there's some nefarious reason, but it really is probably only a bit of 2 things. License constraints, and possibly the code isn't quite ready to show off yet. It does indeed make anyone on the fence hesitant to buy one. I really hate this aspect of pinball.

#430 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I wonder if there are a few distro's not completely sold out.

Yes.

#487 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

inballSTAR update at 3pm -
We still have left :
Halloween SE (2)
Halloween BS (1)
Halloween CE (8)
Ultraman SE (1)
Ultraman BS (2)
Ultraman CE (9)
If you got our email blast feel free to order... If you didn't email us for it... TY to everyone and CONGRATS to Spooky ! We probably will have some spares left after all this settles out as some people ordered from both Spooky and us then asked for a refund etc... If you want a game and didn't get one - feel free to email us and we'll assist until we are sold out... TY
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

That's not remotely like what you posted earlier. You already had multiple people back out?

Just want to know if the #'s are actually legit. Lots of premature - sold out - memes.

#489 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I think the sold out memes I see are from Spooky pinball and the games from their site are sold out. There are still games at distributors (so maybe it is how you define sold out). Joe did say it was a little bit of a frenzy so he was trying to figure out the exact numbers, Spooky also did say they may have some more games once they figure it all out. I think the bottom line is that both games sold well but are not sold out yet...

Yeah, most likely. In the end, doesn't matter, it was a great sale day. People just like to come up with their own little world of what is real and isn't real.

#496 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

It’s very much like I posted before short of a few changes for the reasons I posted. Many people bought from spooky then the site got locked then bought from us and I’m going to refund anyone who inadvertently did that. Go peddle your conspiracy theory somewhere else. I’ve worked my ass off for a week to do this fairly and pulled it off with flying colors. I haven’t posted anything sold out so get your story straight. Ridiculous comment.

It wasn't an insinuation or knock on you. I've been sending people to you. No need to get fussy.

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:First time dealing with a distributor (pinball star). Can I send them payments along the way instead of getting hit all at once? Thanks.

Why not just throw that money in an account and earn the paltry interest to pay off some of the shipping/tax, etc.

3 weeks later
#1464 2 years ago

Given the past R&M issues, I would think they'd want to have the flippers dialed in so there is no doubt. I can understand where knowing it is going to be played constantly they might be taking some precautions though. Glad people are at least getting a chance to flip them and the less it is broken down during that time the better. However, these games have no huge ramps that require flipper strength...so I would hope they would be affected less by fade than R&M.

#1493 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’d really like to get my inner loop a bit more dialed in. It’s almost impossible to hit if the ball comes in right along the rail in what should be a normal feed shot. The inner loop is the one shot I wish was easier to aim for and hit regularly.

Which one are you calling the inner loop? The spinner loop? Did you already adjust the upper right flipper loop end that feeds the flipper? And the end of the spinner loop (entry). Those two things and you can hit it 3+ times easy.

#1526 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Nobody has video of anyone getting past the first mode of the game so that's a reach to say the code is incomplete. People freaking out over a few five minute amateur videos is laughable but doesn't surprise me in the least.

Not sure anyone is freaking out, but people are going to have opinions based on what they see.

#1530 2 years ago

To be fair, you've seen as much as everyone else. No need to go into instant one sided defense mode. No one is trashing Halloween other than a few people who don't even like the theme to begin with.

#1543 2 years ago

So is the bridge deck thing a multiball stage? I didn't really grasp what the point of it was.

#1568 2 years ago

I think it just depends on how much you care about cabinets. I just...simply don't care enough. I'd rather have extra money in the rest of the machine. I'd even go for bare wood cabs if it knocked a grand off the prices lol. I can spray paint it black for $10. and it will blend into the background.

#1617 2 years ago

Never thought I'd be seeing people argue over who gets 'last'.

#1636 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

The words “very soon” keep popping up but I guess that’s a relative term.

Deeproot set the standard.

#1639 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Can you guys start another thread about game number importance? The rest of us want to talk about the actual game and game-related news.

Can you start another thread where you complain about what people are talking about? Or, did you have some actual game related news to share?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 13,500.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zablon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman?tu=zablon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.