IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #370 Offer to assist Spooky solve order issues from someone with skill. Posted by TechnicalSteam (2 years ago)

Post #743 Spooky podcast interview July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #1315 Math on build dates. Posted by Morinack (2 years ago)

Post #1527 Link to Franchi podcast Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #1868 Still a few CEs available with distributors. Posted by KingPinGames (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#109 2 years ago

When do we see gameplay?

#688 2 years ago

Never heard of ultraman, so this is like a non-licensed Japanese camp pin to me. I couldn't ask for more!

I watched a couple YouTube vids of ultraman after my order, and it is going to likely be my favorite theme of all time, and I'm barely familiar with Japanese camp. I just know that I like it for pinball.

Halloween? I see enough glowing pumpkins in October... Movie isn't that great imho.

#777 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Fully agree: please Spooky put lots of Ultraman surf rock music in the game. Ultraman would exude game play bliss with plenty of that kind of music. The show has it in spades already. Japanese love it!

The music and general vibe had a huge influence on me ordering the game.

1 week later
#1029 2 years ago

BSE looks to have the best powdercoat. Wish it was on the CE.

SpookyLuke is this something we might be able to request if we ask nicely?

1 week later
#1544 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

I decided to go in on both so am really hoping for different game experience through theme, coding and rules on both.
Still not sure how I’ll line them up, side by side or opposite sides of games room or on each end of my Spooky line up! Good problem to have I guess lol

I'm pretty sure the core rules will be identical. They'll just be wrapped around the themes differently. It would make no sense to reinvent the wheel here for the ten ppl who bought both.

#1638 2 years ago

Can you guys start another thread about game number importance? The rest of us want to talk about the actual game and game-related news.

#1643 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Aren't the game numbers, referring to the pins? IE, 500 is Ultraman. Seems relevant in the Ultraman thread.

You guys are like children. "Some podcaster got game 500. No fair! This unfairness is relevant, and everyone should know!"

#1655 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I could care less

That means you care...

1 month later
#2154 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Sorry. I big part of my job is running youth sports, so talking though actions is a bit of a habbit. I also tend to watch Bowen's tutorial videos, so that is a bit of the style that I emulate on camera. Just wish I could better emulate his gameplay.

Your commentary was great. Continue to make pinball vids. You're good at it.

1 month later
#2440 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Man this game is really fun to shoot and is very challenging. The lights and OST is killer. Videos don't do it justice. Can't imagine what it will be like when the code is complete.
[quoted image]

Man, that art looks killer. If there wasn't a million other games out right now, everyone would be drooling over this thing.

#2447 2 years ago

Yeah, the 4:3 footage is too small. There's a tone of grey space on the screen that is doing nothing. If they just made the footage bigger and let the wasted space suck that up, it would be much better. Love how this game is coming along.

1 week later
#2492 2 years ago

Apples and oranges. Spooky's design is more old-school, with more stop and go, less speed and less difficulty. This doesn't mean that it's easy, but Elwin is a pro and designs like a pro. My wife hates all of his games as they are just too fast and difficult. She loves W/B games and Spooky's TNA.

I like both styles. I think this table is going to be the happy medium. It's going to have good challenge for seasoned players, but average players will be able to have a blast too.

If it was just for me? I'd go Godzilla Premium all day, but I'm not disappointed at all to pass on that and take Ultraman. I have IMDNLE, a local pub with JP, and I'm sure GZ pro, mabye even premium, will be available in the wild everywhere. Not so much with UM.

#2502 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Has she played Godzilla yet? I think it might be his first game that has the obvious newb features - the building & Mecha Godzilla. My wife thinks JP is too hard, but she knocked the building down on Godzilla on her 2nd game & thinks it’s cool!

Not yet, but as soon as we can, I'm sure she'll play it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Trade
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman?tu=tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.