IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #370 Offer to assist Spooky solve order issues from someone with skill. Posted by TechnicalSteam (2 years ago)

Post #743 Spooky podcast interview July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #1315 Math on build dates. Posted by Morinack (2 years ago)

Post #1527 Link to Franchi podcast Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #1868 Still a few CEs available with distributors. Posted by KingPinGames (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#93 2 years ago

It is a tough decision for me which one I like better... A dont know anything about Ultraman but it looks interesting

I like the right side cabinet of Ultraman and like the left side buildings better than the hedges. I might like the artwork overall better on Ultraman.

I also like that it is more limited but I do like the topper better on Halloween and like the music better on Halloween. I also like the pumpkin better than the microphone.

I hope to see the playfields side by side.

#447 2 years ago

I went in for the Ultraman CE

#462 2 years ago

This is my 1st Spooky game. Does anyone know the actual cabinet size of Spooky games? I guess never too early to measure and try to figure how to fit it in the gameroom.

#470 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

probably could have sold 750 Ultra make it an even 2000 units but this is just as well and it'll be a great addition to any pinball collection.

I went back and forth on Halloween, Ultraman or nothing but in the end ended up with Ultraman CE. I wasn't familiar with Ultraman Franchise but liked the theme and artwork more (although I did like the Halloween topper better).

#488 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Just want to know if the #'s are actually legit. Lots of premature - sold out - memes.

I think the sold out memes I see are from Spooky pinball and the games from their site are sold out. There are still games at distributors (so maybe it is how you define sold out). Joe did say it was a little bit of a frenzy so he was trying to figure out the exact numbers, Spooky also did say they may have some more games once they figure it all out. I think the bottom line is that both games sold well but are not sold out yet...

#559 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

n with a bse, trying to upgrade to a CE

From my understanding the Ultraman is capped at 500 games total but not capped at how many are made within that 500. So you can upgrade to a CE if you want. Here is the blurb from PinballSTAR...

Limited to a total number of 1,250 Halloween games and 500 Ultraman games BUT no set number of any edition of each game - order which one you want. If one model shows as 'sold out' just order a different model of the same game to get a spot and we can change the edition afterward. It is an imperfect science controlling inventory levels with Paypal. When we have no inventory left of one game then all models will show as 'sold out'. First come first served until sold out.

#571 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Quoted from dos_reboot:
Wow, can't believe the amount of money being thrown around on a pin that no one has flipped once.
#peakpinball
Are you new here?

Sometimes in the past with vendors there weren't even pictures......

#575 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

They are going to build 1250 Halloween pins before they start on ultraman, spooky has said this in a few different places, it’s going to be a while

I thought I heard they were building all CE's first but also were alternating between HW and UM. I hope someone can clarify this.....

#713 2 years ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

Whalen’s 20x30" print is available for $50 as a timed edition run, meaning you don’t have to worry about it going out of stock if you order between the start of sale—Ultraman Day itself, July 10, at 2 p.m. Central—before the edition closes on July 13 at 10 p.m. Central. But if you want it even fancier, there’s also a limited 66 print that’s embossed on silver foil that will cost $100.

I think the limited edition one is sold out. I might pick up the open edition since it looks cool but I really dont have the wall space for any more pictures. Maybe rotate some out....

#714 2 years ago

Just wondering who is in or out for the butter cabinet. It is one of those extras that I lean a little to not purchasing but I have never seen it before. What are the thoughts from people who have seen a game side by side with and without? This cabinet looks so nice I could be talked into it. I think I will set up a post with a poll.

#739 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

By the way, speaking of Sold Out, I know Ultraman is sold through (ie Spooky sold out) but did the distributors ever sell out?

I think there are still some left with the distributors. I can still add it to my basket on PinballSTAR's link.

#773 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The whole hedges thing is so bizarre and not central to the flick, that the fact it's a retread made sense to me.

The hedges was the biggest thing I didn't like about Halloween. I thought the buildings in Ultraman was a much better integration of the theme.

#799 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

the hedges are freaking genius lol. half the movie is michael appearing from behind things. some of you are impossible to please

Quoted from Damonator:

Wait, there’s hedges in Ultraman?
Who is this Michael you refer to?

Maybe that was for me..... I said in one of the threads that I didn't like the hedges but I don't think I am impossible to please. I like the buildings in Ultraman so bought that game. I was pleased....

#812 2 years ago

Wow - I feel like I hit the ジャックポット with this game.

1 week later
#1108 2 years ago

has PinballSTAR started to release numbers?

#1112 2 years ago

If someone wants to move back in line because they want the kinks worked out or want to space out their payments then I would trade my spot to move up in line (I am not sure of my number yet).

1 week later
#1443 2 years ago

The game looks great. Does the game at the show have the butter cabinet? Thoughts? I was not going to do butter but I think I have seen a few pics where the cabinet looks fantastic and seeing them is changing my mind.

1 month later
#2091 2 years ago

Nice video - thanks for sharing

1 week later
#2219 2 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

A little scary seeing these CE's ship out without the beta capsule shooter rods.

I am ok with them shipping the game and adding the shooter later. The more games that get shipped out the better.

#2231 2 years ago

Bring them on!! The waiting is the hardest part.....

IMG_0781 (resized).jpegIMG_0781 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#2543 2 years ago
Quoted from SDAmusements:

Anyone looking for a great deal on an Ultraman here it is, game has less the 200 plays.

Why did you decide to sell the game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 13,500.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman?tu=marksf123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.