IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #370 Offer to assist Spooky solve order issues from someone with skill. Posted by TechnicalSteam (2 years ago)

Post #743 Spooky podcast interview July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #1315 Math on build dates. Posted by Morinack (2 years ago)

Post #1527 Link to Franchi podcast Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #1868 Still a few CEs available with distributors. Posted by KingPinGames (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 2 years ago

Guess I need to sell something now. Was tempted with Halloween but no way can I pass up Ultra Man!

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

Is Ultraman like an overseas or west coast thing? I’ve never heard of it and I’m pretty familiar with most of the niche themes. I’ve never even heard of this one being tossed out as a ‘wanted theme’. Could be a fun game, I guess it would be like a non licensed theme to me.

I've tossed it out several times as a theme. This along with Heavy Metal are two of my grail themes. Stern killed Heavy Metal by placing it on a home pin and Spooky killed this one by limiting it to only 500.

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ultraman will sell out immediately is my prediction (what an incredible looking game that translates perfectly to pinball). I think Halloween will be a harder sell and be available for a bit…but who knows.

I'm pretty sure it will be sold out by the time I get home from work. Wish they would scrap the XXX number and make a time window to order instead.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

The Ultra series has been on the air since 1966 and is still going strong. The wiki list of all the TV series, movies and spin-offs is PAGES long.

Netflix ran a Anime series released at end of 2019. Not sure if they will make another season or not yet.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80231373

#128 2 years ago

Netflix Ultraman season 2 confirmed for 2021.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#659 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Did any Ultraman fans also watch Spectreman? My brother and I used to watch that also via video tape rentals as kids in the 80's. Show started in the 70's. That show hasn't had the treatment Ultraman has. No official DVD or Bluray releases for Spectreman.

Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in decades. UltraMan, Johnny Soko flying robot and Spectreman. Watched them all.

#684 2 years ago

During the early 70's my Step father was temporary stationed in Okinawa. It was during the middle of the school year so we stayed home. I remember my mother went out to visit. She brought back a Ultraman action figure that was about 2 feet tall and an Ultraman costume. Basically just a cheap Halloween costume with those plastic masks that you could barley breath or see out of. I was the only kid in the neighborhood running around in an Ultrman costume on the weekends. I do remember the Ultraman doll had some kind of weird tinted green almost see through area on its head. I was glad to get the doll but never liked the green area on it's head. Ended up painted it silver with model paint.
Just did search to see if I could find one like it and there is one on Ebay for $250. Not sure if it's the exact one but looks close from what I remember.

s-l500 (resized).jpgs-l500 (resized).jpg
#699 2 years ago

Just bought one from this link. More then 10 available. Also screwed up and hit buy it now by accident for another one. Oh, well.

ebay.com link: itm

#706 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

They're already down to 13 or less of the foil print one. It's cool, and I'm honestly tempted to buy one to resell, but yeesh....probably have better luck with my crypto, honestly.

SOLD OUT!!

#710 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

How much was it ?

I don't know. It did show a price. Maybe Frax remembers.

#956 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

The whole series on Blu-Ray
ebay.com link: itm

That's just the first season. There are many. many seasons, movies, anime's and comics. They have run from 1966 to next release season later this year.

#1087 2 years ago
Quoted from sven:

Don't read too much into that. Try to see it this way:
A person sees a poll. He (or she) is asked which flippers he thinks feel best. He has played quite a lot of Stern and Williams and JJP, hasn't played a lot of Gottliebs and that was already some time ago, hasn't ever played AP or MultiMorphic and has only once played a Spooky and a CGC game.
Will this person ever pick Spooky, AP, CGC, Gottlieb or MultiMorphic?

100% true. I wouldn't give a rats arse what that poll says. Most people have very little time on MultiMorphic, Spooky and a CGC games. The there are so many variables to account for and the fan boys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.