IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 55.
#2501 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

My wife hates all of his games as they are just too fast and difficult.

Has she played Godzilla yet? I think it might be his first game that has the obvious newb features - the building & Mecha Godzilla. My wife thinks JP is too hard, but she knocked the building down on Godzilla on her 2nd game & thinks it’s cool!

#2502 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Has she played Godzilla yet? I think it might be his first game that has the obvious newb features - the building & Mecha Godzilla. My wife thinks JP is too hard, but she knocked the building down on Godzilla on her 2nd game & thinks it’s cool!

Not yet, but as soon as we can, I'm sure she'll play it.

#2503 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Ey! You caught us chatting up Ben in the background :p

Good thing I cut it where I did. You know, secrets & stuff

It was great meeting you DJ.

#2504 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ultraman seems to be going for more full light-hearted camp…now, at the current code state, we don’t know how it will all turn out - but my hope is that they lean into that campiness fully, stuff it with as much funny footage & sound effects as possible, and leverage those assets into really fun and funny modes.

I agree, but this is where my concern with Ultraman being linked code wise to Halloween comes in. Ultraman has 100x the material (by sheer volume) that the Halloween theme has access to, but if the rule sets of the two machines are to remain linked how can Spooky make Ultraman all it can be and stuff it with the 100x more video and audio material than Halloween has to flesh out the Ultraman theme and give us a R&M level masterpiece code wise?

Ultraman’s lightshow should be one of the best light shows ever by the time the coding is over, it should have things in it like the spot light from R&M or the dragon breath or sword from GoT LE…things that blow you away with the lightshow. They currently are not taking full advantage of the color palette this game leads to.

Anyway, yes it is incredibly early in the code still. I agree that the Amazon Prime syndrome has seriously shortened attention spans and heck I’m still on the original code so I probably should say nothing till I’m at least using the current code available.

#2505 2 years ago

Haven’t had a chance to play this yet and probably won’t see mine until mid 2022, but early code fears are likely overblown. ACNC and R&M are miles better code wise than they were at launch and getting the code updates throughout production feel like a mini surprise Christmas.

#2506 2 years ago

The game isn't slow or stop and go as much as people say. It's pretty fast . Schooled some people in last tournament I was in.

#2507 2 years ago

I feel like Ultraman is playing second fiddle to Halloween by Spooky. All posts by spooky seem to be about Halloween and very little being posted about Ultraman. Halloween gets an update and then maybe Ultraman gets some of the same features. I hope we don’t end up with a game optimized for Halloween and then mapped to Ultraman as an afterthought. Let’s see an Ultraman release that is ahead of Halloween and not just an update with remapped Halloween features.

#2508 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I agree, but this is where my concern with Ultraman being linked code wise to Halloween comes in. Ultraman has 100x the material

Quoted from Mrg50:

I feel like Ultraman is playing second fiddle to Halloween by Spooky.

These are main my concerns as well.

#2509 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrg50:

I feel like Ultraman is playing second fiddle to Halloween by Spooky. All posts by spooky seem to be about Halloween and very little being posted about Ultraman. Halloween gets an update and then maybe Ultraman gets some of the same features. I hope we don’t end up with a game optimized for Halloween and then mapped to Ultraman as an afterthought. Let’s see an Ultraman release that is ahead of Halloween and not just an update with remapped Halloween features.

Halloween is a much bigger license and we just had the holiday. Hopefully now that we’re past that we will see some ultraman attention.

Christmas seems like a good ultraman holiday to pump it up

#2510 2 years ago

Spooky has a history of listening to customer concerns and addressing them favorably. Also, Ultraman is a passion project of Charlie's so I'm hoping the comments here will light a fire under his ass. For now at least, I'm keeping a good thought.

#2511 2 years ago

I think the plan was to alternate updates between the two games, however there were some bugs that needed to be fixed within the most recent Halloween code. It seems likely that we will just be skipping a buggy version of the code. That might be a good thing.

#2512 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Also, Ultraman is a passion project of Charlie's so I'm hoping the comments here will light a fire under his ass. For now at least, I'm keeping a good thought.

Me too, he seems to have stepped aside after launch letting others run the project.

#2513 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I agree, but this is where my concern with Ultraman being linked code wise to Halloween comes in. Ultraman has 100x the material (by sheer volume) that the Halloween theme has access to, but if the rule sets of the two machines are to remain linked how can Spooky make Ultraman all it can be and stuff it with the 100x more video and audio material than Halloween has to flesh out the Ultraman theme

I’m not worried about that, because you can already see how they’re leveraging Ultraman footage in that regard. For example, there’s the Halloween mode that just has the crappy animated MM hovering behind Laurie in the car…the Ultraman equivalent is a bunch of Kaiju fight footage.

I’m not a programmer so I don’t know the lingo, but as the code base is the same, footage played at any given moment or for any made shot is an asset swap-out. I have a feeling the codes are going to be based off the same concept like Family Guy/Shrek…at least till both get pretty solid. Then, you might see some divergence based on thematic ideas.

#2514 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I agree, but this is where my concern with Ultraman being linked code wise to Halloween comes in. Ultraman has 100x the material (by sheer volume) that the Halloween theme has access to, but if the rule sets of the two machines are to remain linked how can Spooky make Ultraman all it can be and stuff it with the 100x more video and audio material than Halloween has to flesh out the Ultraman theme and give us a R&M level masterpiece code wise?
Ultraman’s lightshow should be one of the best light shows ever by the time the coding is over, it should have things in it like the spot light from R&M or the dragon breath or sword from GoT LE…things that blow you away with the lightshow. They currently are not taking full advantage of the color palette this game leads to.
Anyway, yes it is incredibly early in the code still. I agree that the Amazon Prime syndrome has seriously shortened attention spans and heck I’m still on the original code so I probably should say nothing till I’m at least using the current code available.

Agree with this X 1000. Ultraman is loaded with useable material and if utilized, will make this game shine to be the very reason we purchased it. Also hoping UM separates itself from HwN, as it has so much more useable content than a movie has to offer. There are 40 shows in the 1st season of Ultraman alone. There could easily be 40 Kaiju to fight, as they are all different show to show. Spooky, please split the code into 2 separate venues. Understand at first similarities will exist, but please don’t hamstring Ultraman’s 40, by following the format of HWN’s 1 movie.

If done with that thought in mind, each show’s story could be told, leading up to the battle with the Kaiju, with the ending of that battle culminating just as the season shows do. Tsuburuya already has done the layout for Team Spooky to code into the game. Coding Ultraman more like Bat66, utilizing tons of video from the show, will make this game shine and put it in the keeper category. Game would be short changed if it only shows Kaiju battles without the fun stories that go with the Kaiju. Very familiar with each show and its loaded with interesting content. Please Spooky load our Ultraman’s with this show material, just like you did with R&M and Bat66, which is an Ultraman contemporary. Batman 66 has nearly 500 show material clips telling the story of each battle with the major and minor villains, with numerous shows for each villain. Just take a good look at what Lyman did for Bat66 and you’ve got Ultraman. Do that and Ultraman will be gold.

#2515 2 years ago

Seeing SpookyLuke alot on HWN thread is squeaky wheel stuff IMHO. They are the larger bulk of orders by more than double, and that thread has been way louder than the Ultraman threads.
Bug said they were going heads down on new code for us beginning last Tuesday.
I PM'd SpookyBug some bugs I've observed, and he responded, and was appreciative, reassuring me that most of those are already in the works for the new code.
If you want actual answers try asking the team.

And BTW we see DJ poking his head in here more than on HWN too so there's that.

#2516 2 years ago

I'm probably either going to have to sell my slot or just eat the 1500 loss on it... and that has nothing to do with where the game is at. >_<

Had to go to Louisville for a funeral, lost a bunch of overtime hours due to that (not a huge deal, but it compounds..), wife's dad is really bad off and she's going to fly out there for a week which will remove another week of her income, will likely have to go back within months for his funeral, my car got totaled by the insurance company and now I have to find a new car, and ya'll all know what car prices and availability is like right now...and to top it off, State Farm didn't even TELL US they had decided to total the car instead of repairing it...AT ALL!!! Found out late yesterday in the middle of a 14 hour drive home after 5 hours of sleep and getting up at 3am, because Enterprise called to tell us we had to return the rental car on Tuesday, we called the collision center and they told us SF had decided to total it and it wasn't their responsibility to let us know that.

So now my options are to either eat a monthly payment for years, or to spend the money I was hoping to use for Ultraman to pay off a new car purchase so I don't get stuck with a payment that I may not be able to afford. Clearly, there's a sane choice, and an insane choice here...but I don't have to be happy about it. Cars are obviously more needed than a stupid pinball machine.

It's pointless to even TRY to sell my BSE slot right now with people dumping CEs for the same price, so I can't even gracefully get out of this and get the money back to help with these expenses. Thank god I didn't have the money to pay in full, because I was totally going to try to do that so I wouldn't have to worry about it....but then I'd be stuck 8k out of pocket with no way to recover.

This just....sucks.

#2517 2 years ago

Tough news dude. I'd call Spooky and see if you can go to the back of the line. That should give you at least a year. Maybe in that time things will turn around for you, or maybe the demand will come back for UM so you can at least get your $1,500 back.

A year ago I took delivery on my R&M and offered it for sale NIB for my cost and didn't get one hit on it because the code was lacking and there were reports of quality issues. Now I could easily make money on it used.

#2518 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Tough news dude. I'd call Spooky and see if you can go to the back of the line. That should give you at least a year. Maybe in that time things will turn around for you, or maybe the demand will come back for UM so you can at least get your $1,500 back.

Honestly, I'm probably at like June/July next year as it is, with it being a BSE and even then it's #428. As long as they make all the Halloween CE's first, I might find some way, maybe? I just don't make a lot of money. I had a solid plan to pay for this thing and everything with my car and us having to traipse all over the country repeatedly is just f-----ing my plans over.

Gotta take it one step at a time. Immediate plans are to keep working overtime as I have been for extra cash flow, sell Iron Man, sell Demolition Man, sell a bunch of my classic video game and pinball stuff, and see where that puts me. I'd really like to not have to lose it, but right now it just feels like the universe is out to get me, ya know? I'm used to that (especially after 10 years on this board dear god!) but this is a beatdown like I haven't seen in a very very long time.

#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

this is a beatdown like I haven't seen in a very very long time.

Sorry about your string of bad luck @Frax. If you have resigned yourself to losing the $1500, I agree that waiting a while could improve your chances of selling.
Hope everything works out.

#2520 2 years ago

I'll be fine. I haven't reached Gofundme begging and grovelling stage yet! I was previously joking with my wife that I was going to go donate plasma to pay down some of our bills....now it's actually looking like a real good way to get some extra scratch. I may literally BLEED for Ultraman! (Yes, I know plasma is just the liquid component of blood, sheesh.)

#2521 2 years ago

If Spooky’s coding utilizes a great deal of the show material, Ultraman will go down as a highly sought after machine and you’ll have gold on your hands Frax, so let’s all ask Spooky to give it the R&M/Bat66 code treatment and you’ll be able to resell yours for a sizable profit and the rest of us, will have a keeper on our hands. Ultraman show material is awesome and to think they did it all without CGI graphic manipulations. That is a large part of Ultraman’s charm.

#2522 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I've definitely though about jumping ship and looking into a Godzilla. My son thinks we should stick with Ultraman due to it's (perceived) rarity.

Thunderbirds is SUPER RARE and was going for less than $3000 used the last time I saw one. Don't confuse rarity with desirability. Get the game that makes you happy.

#2523 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thunderbirds is SUPER RARE and was going for less than $3000 used the last time I saw one. Don't confuse rarity with desirability. Get the game that makes you happy.

Ultraman turned off is a better game than Thunderbirds lol

#2524 2 years ago

Question - did anyone reserve a standard edition? Seems like all the posts for sale are all BSE or CE, basically people wanting a more immediate machine like a Godzilla or something.

That would be rare…not like Thunderbirds rare or bad, but a good deal looking at current pinball prices.

For me I wish I could feel the confidence to buy a machine sight unseen, the R&M would have been one I wanted but boy I read that forum and it’s almost all about tweaking the game and all it’s issues. Makes me think not getting that game was a good thing, even though I love the theme. The forum is all about tweaks and the game being tough.

I think UM should be good but have not played it, I would not want this forum to become the adjustment and refinement post forum like R&M.

Like prior comments - seems like a few people are willing to take the loss on UM mostly in the CE versions, some of the BSE’s.

I would have maybe put a deposit on a standard since it does not seem to much taken off the game to me. Maybe someone will want to sell that or a BSE at a discount enough for me to take the risk.

But aren’t people scared it could be like R&M and need a ton of tweaks to make it work? Just seems like there are not enough games out there to know.

#2525 2 years ago

I get this game appears to be routed but $8500, that is $500 loss and it can’t be that old.

Seems like this game people are willing to take a loss on. I would guess when I see ads like this people will not benefit from FOMO like other games. I would guess Legends of Valhalla limited edition will end up the same where people may sell their spots before it’s built, maybe not for a loss but unwilling to wait for it. Could be a loss too…

Just seems some games these days are not the easy money flips and always guaranteed to be in high demand.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123375

#2526 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ultraman turned off is a better game than Thunderbirds lol

I still haven't had hands on with a Thunderbirds, but it was basically just an example of rarity not translating into desirability. It's not the only pin like that (but probably the worst one from what everyone says).

#2527 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I still haven't had hands on with a Thunderbird, but it was basically just an example of rarity not translating into desirability. It's not the only pin like that (but probably the worst one from what everyone says).

I tried playing it at TPF 2019 but every time I made a pass it was either off or being worked on, and then off. I played a few games of OK right next to it just to try to get on TAG. Never happened.

Not worried about UM, I’m looking forward to the 7-ball mini wizard mode. Sounds amazing.

Many, but obviously not all spots being sold are speculators but I don’t think that’s going to pay off this time around. Maybe Spooky announced just enough units available to satisfy demand.

#2528 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I tried playing it at TPF 2019 but every time I made a pass it was either off or being worked on, and then off. I played a few games of OK right next to it just to try to get on TAG. Never happened.
Not worried about UM, I’m looking forward to the 7-ball mini wizard mode. Sounds amazing.
Many, but obviously not all spots being sold are speculators but I don’t think that’s going to pay off this time around. Maybe Spooky announced just enough units available to satisfy demand.

At least on UM, demand exceeds supply. Don’t think Ultraman, after being properly coded will have a single issue. All of the R&M tweaking issues have been resolved by Spooky prior to announcing UM/HWN. We are only going to have to wait for the code to be completed. When done it should be a fantastic machine, after its fully programmed, especially with only 500 being made. If it is coded to the equal of R&M/Batman66, with lots of show material content with Ultraman story lines and Kaiju battles, Ultraman will be a winner. It has endured as a franchise with extreme popularity around the world for over 55 years now. That’s staying power, as new show content continues to be created even today.

#2529 2 years ago

UM "feels" better as a pinball theme than HWN, so strange at first, but than we should be more than few (here) to be thinking this !

#2530 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

If it is coded to the equal of R&M/Batman66, with lots of show material content with Ultraman story lines and Kaiju battles, Ultraman will be a winner.

Well, first things first - that weird art border thing they're doing around the video clips has to go. Doesn't help anything at all and just wastes about half the available screen. There can be no success without addressing the elephant in the room, first.

#2531 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Question - did anyone reserve a standard edition? Seems like all the posts for sale are all BSE or CE, basically people wanting a more immediate machine like a Godzilla or something.

I have a standard coming. I’m in the 460s which I heard the Standards start in the 450s. Not sure if that was true or not

#2532 2 years ago

Saw the Halloween rules flowchart on spooky YouTube channel. Looks good. But hoping Ultraman is a little more expanded. For instance, as I am going back through the original series, there are more than one episodes with Baltan. Would be nice to have “levels” to Baltan MB for every time you play it. Beat it and next time level Two incorporating the next Baltan episode clips, etc. also, there is room for more kaju. But we will of course see what happens.

#2533 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I have a standard coming. I’m in the 460s which I heard the Standards start in the 450s. Not sure if that was true or not

So 50 or so we’re made….

Seems like the best deal….same game not lacking much from a BSE

#2534 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

So 50 or so we’re made….
Seems like the best deal….same game not lacking much from a BSE

Yeah, it’s why I haven’t sold my spot after getting Godzilla. My son loves Godzilla and I got this before they announced it as ultraman has similar looking character. With stern pros now being 6900 and this at 7k with no physical playfield difference it’s a really good deal

#2535 2 years ago

Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, first things first - that weird art border thing they're doing around the video clips has to go. Doesn't help anything at all and just wastes about half the available screen. There can be no success without addressing the elephant in the room, first.

Please address this Spooky

#2536 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yeah, it’s why I haven’t sold my spot after getting Godzilla. My son loves Godzilla and I got this before they announced it as ultraman has similar looking character. With stern pros now being 6900 and this at 7k with no physical playfield difference it’s a really good deal

Yeah - that is why someone should sell me their standard edition spot.

#2537 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I get this game appears to be routed but $8500, that is $500 loss and it can’t be that old.
Seems like this game people are willing to take a loss on. I would guess when I see ads like this people will not benefit from FOMO like other games. I would guess Legends of Valhalla limited edition will end up the same where people may sell their spots before it’s built, maybe not for a loss but unwilling to wait for it. Could be a loss too…
Just seems some games these days are not the easy money flips and always guaranteed to be in high demand.

Somebody is simply looking to sell the machine and it is not NIB and competing with NIB listings.

#2538 2 years ago

Scanned the last few pages but didn't see much tweaking tips on Ultraman.
Having just unboxed #58 today I ran into some upper playfield issues, wanted to see if any early deliveries had the same issues.
Upper playfield the ball just hung on the left side habit trail rail as if stuck in a pocket - had to remove the glass to free it up.
Middle playfield right side exit to the shooter lane is a ball trap - ball stick between the post rubber and the right side guide.

During game play I only made it to the upper most playfield twice one experiencing the hang up.
The middle playfield I made it to maybe two dozen times experiencing the ball stuck twice.

Warning to CE owners - that blade on the topper may not be attached well. I unfolded my game and the blade fell on the glass.
Seems to just be pressed on no screw holding it to the moving shaft.

#2539 2 years ago
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guidsimpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guidsimpsons-ultraman (resized).pngsimpsons-ultraman (resized).png
#2540 2 years ago

Psa for spooky and a warning to unboxers,

Please bevel the bottom edge of the cabinet, these decals are going to get torn from moving the machine around and the decals being on the direct bottom edge of the cab.
This happened laying the cab on my cart lift with all the foam and wrap still attached, I’ve unwrapped many many games this same way and never had this happen, I don’t believe this would have happened if the bottom edge of the cabinet box was beveled like every pinball machine I’ve ever seen except Spooky’s

1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
#2541 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Psa for spooky and a warning to unboxers,
Please bevel the bottom edge of the cabinet, these decals are going to get torn from moving the machine around and the decals being on the direct bottom edge of the cab.
This happened laying the cab on my cart lift with all the foam and wrap still attached, I’ve unwrapped many many games this same way and never had this happen, I don’t believe this would have happened if the bottom edge of the cabinet box was beveled like every pinball machine I’ve ever seen except Spooky’s [quoted image]

Scratch? Or a issue with the decal laminate?

#2542 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a great deal on an Ultraman here it is, game has less the 200 plays.

#2543 2 years ago
Quoted from SDAmusements:

Anyone looking for a great deal on an Ultraman here it is, game has less the 200 plays.

Why did you decide to sell the game?

#2544 2 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

[quoted image][quoted image]

So next up is Astroboy? Sweet! Then Sailor Moon, Battle of the Planets and finally crush the market with a Pokémon machine? Cool.
Lolz

#2545 2 years ago

If you were closer I might consider selling my standard spot to get it. Getting an ultraman ce in the mid 7s would be a good deal even with the current code. There is a guy local trying to sell his ce but way too high. People can’t flip these like they thought with all the great titles that came out after it’s announcement

#2546 2 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Scanned the last few pages but didn't see much tweaking tips on Ultraman.
Having just unboxed #58 today I ran into some upper playfield issues, wanted to see if any early deliveries had the same issues.
Upper playfield the ball just hung on the left side habit trail rail as if stuck in a pocket - had to remove the glass to free it up.

Let's see:
- Ball can hang on upper PF under the left spinner against ramp if not hit hard enough. There is a rubber bumper there but it may need to be larger.
- I have not experienced the mid PF, ball stuck on the shooter exit, but a number of folks have. See Halloween thread for fixes. Mostly rubber adjustments.
- I adjusted the HQ drop target (lower right). Soft ball would stall on top of drop target when down. I changed the angle a little to make sure it is flat and then raised it a few mm to make it level with PF.
- Drop target bank was not always dropping. I disassembled and made sure no burrs, then buffed the plastic and made sure flat washer smooth side facing the targets. Works much better now.

#2547 2 years ago

That’s a deal for someone ready to pull the trigger on this game.

#2548 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I still haven't had hands on with a Thunderbirds, but it was basically just an example of rarity not translating into desirability. It's not the only pin like that (but probably the worst one from what everyone says).

I was really bummed about Thunderbirds - loved the show as a kid. But the pin is basically just a center ramp. Walked away mid-ball after five minutes.

#2549 2 years ago

There's one reason and one reason only why UMs are selling for less than the original price and it starts with G.

#2550 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Scratch? Or a issue with the decal laminate?

Decal laminate, unfortunately the decals all go right to the edge of the entire cabinet, there needs to be a little space between the decal and the edge of the cabinet so that things don’t catch on the decal and cause the decal to snag

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 55.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman/page/51?hl=mrg50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.