IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 55.
#1201 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol. Lighten up FRAXES..

"If any of you "homos" touch my pinball,.... I'll kill you"

God i love that movie!

#1202 2 years ago

I just bought a spot from a third party on CL (not from Spooky or a distributor).
He said it would be Ultraman #753. How long will I have to wait for it?

(Just kidding. Checking to see if I would get sympathy or ridicule here on Pinside.)

#1203 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I just bought a spot from a third party on CL (not from Spooky or a distributor).
He said it would be Ultraman #753. How long will I have to wait for it?

Are you joking? There are only 500 UM's.

#1204 2 years ago

UMCE #262 from Joe at PinballStar. Glad it is high enough to give us a little breathing room with having jchwce on the way in what I assume is going to be in the next month or two (#68).

#1205 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

What is it that you do for fun?

I’m away from my pinball machines working in Asia. When I’m not physically at work i’m restricted to a hotel room. The Covid rules over here are crazy. I live off of room service. I exercise and spend 90% of my free time on Pinside.

#1206 2 years ago

#1207 2 years ago

CE #193

#1208 2 years ago

#305 CE via PinballSTAR.

#1209 2 years ago

#302 from pinballstar

#1210 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

UMCE #262 from Joe at PinballStar. Glad it is high enough to give us a little breathing room with having jchwce on the way in what I assume is going to be in the next month or two (#68).

I remember reading in one of these threads that Spooky makes 50 games for their own customers, then 50 for their distributors.

If that is actually the case then wouldn't Pinballstar's first numbers be getting the games soon even though the game #s start around 250?

I'm not expecting anybody to have an accurate answer right now on how exactly it will all shake out though.

#1211 2 years ago

#419 of 500 hah. BSE. One more and I would have got so high.

#1212 2 years ago

CE 359 from PinballStar

#1213 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I remember reading in one of these threads that Spooky makes 50 games for their own customers, then 50 for their distributors.
If that is actually the case then wouldn't Pinballstar's first numbers be getting the games soon even though the game #s start around 250?
I'm not expecting anybody to have an accurate answer right now on how exactly it will all shake out though.

The first 50 are reserved for VIPs, "on location", friends & family. This does not factor into public sales. Half of the pins are given to distributors (250 out of 500). Sales beginning with #51, Spooky will have the lowest numbers available to general public, then they alternate thru the distros then back to Spooky, and repeat. As the lists populate you can more or less see the trends. The distros get blocks of numbers. It would be crazy impossible for Spooky and distros to manage numbers alternating by purchase.

#1214 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Interesting and wasn't thinking of it that way. Maybe I won't be waiting until April of next year for #305 and it will be sooner than that.

#1215 2 years ago

I had my number sent but it’s with 4 others. Not sure which one is mine as there are two that start with A but neither is my Initials. I assume the AD one is mine. Anyone know how you tell?

#1216 2 years ago

UM CE 351...

#1217 2 years ago

CE #350 from PinballStar. My order went through at about 9:40am, for context. A pretty satisfying round number so-to-speak, and about perfect position for me. I'm guesstimating at least 6 or 7 months before delivery for numbers in that range.

I'm in the 80's for a Fathom ME, and I'm hoping to space out the final bills on them.

#1218 2 years ago

UM ce 192 from pinballstar
For the record, paypal said 9h02mn41s.
I guess I'll get it more or less for xmas, which is fine for me

#1219 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

CE #350 from PinballStar. My order went through at about 9:40am, for context. A pretty satisfying round number so-to-speak, and about perfect position for me. I'm guesstimating at least 6 or 7 months before delivery for numbers in that range.
I'm in the 80's for a Fathom ME, and I'm hoping to space out the final bills on them.

Can you share how you came up with that timeframe guess?

#1220 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Not sure how you estimate 6-7 months?

349 UM CE's before yours, and twice that many Halloweens before you. That' puts you past the 1000 machines built mark. At 100 pins a month, you are looking at 10-11 months.

#1221 2 years ago

So at least 359 CE.
I'm pretty sure a 500 limited run can sell out with only one option. So, it's kinda cool from Spooky to handle the extra headache of 3 versions (+ the butter option)

#1222 2 years ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

UM ce 192 from pinballstar
For the record, paypal said 9h02mn41s.
I guess I'll get it more or less for xmas, which is fine for me

UM CE 304 from PinballSTAR. PayPal said 9:08:25 (must have got caught in the Spooky/Distributor splits). I’m guessing next July’ish for me.

#1223 2 years ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

So at least 359 CE

My standard was In the 460s. I think im 463 but I was shown 4 numbers

#1224 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Easy Big Boy
[quoted image]

I think im "that other douche" lol
Some people children

#1225 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Can you share how you came up with that timeframe guess?

Well, that's just my personal guess. But my reasoning was that in order for Spooky to finish all 1750 games in 18 months, they essentially have to ship 100 games a month. And looking at what we've been told, and how they intend to build the HWNs and UMs, there must be anywhere from 700 to 900 games in front of me. Hence, how I arrived to "at least" 6 or 7 months. Could certainly take longer, but I'm expecting it to take at least that long.

That being said, I'm actually optimistic that they will build them even faster than anticipated. I wouldn't be surprised at all after a couple of months, if they are churning out a lot more than 100 a month, given their track record and their purported improvements to build-efficiency and ease.

#1226 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

ot sure how you estimate 6-7 months?

Yeah, most of you guys should ease your expectations on delivery times.

Deliveries will be slow at first and then ramp up as they get the line cranking.

Do yourselves a big favour and don’t set any timelines for delivery. You’ll just be disappointed.

rd

#1227 2 years ago

Wait a minute. What is this Ultraman business? I thought I was buying a Beastie Boys pin this whole time!

Beastie+Boys+Intergalactic+robot.gifBeastie+Boys+Intergalactic+robot.gif
#1228 2 years ago

# 311 CE from PinballSTAR will be coming to Phoenix! Any fans of the band 311 wanting to trade down let me know. Actually, they are from my favorite era of music so mabe not.

#1229 2 years ago
Quoted from Giebzilla:

# 311 CE from PinballSTAR will be coming to Phoenix! Any fans of the band 311 wanting to trade down let me know. Actually, they are from my favorite era of music so mabe not.

Play a track from your record collection
It's your mix, congratulations!

#1230 2 years ago

#196 CE from pinballstar. Ordered at 9:02:31

#1231 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Deliveries will be slow at first and then ramp up as they get the line cranking.
Do yourselves a big favour and don’t set any timelines for delivery. You’ll just be disappointed.
rd

In my case, I'm not worried about delivery times at all. I've got enough other pinball stuff going on, that later is better for me. But we'll see how it goes. It'll be interesting to see how close to the mark I am.

#1232 2 years ago

I am sure this has been answered before so forgive me for asking again. I am curious if all the CEs for Halloween and Ultraman will be run before the first BSE? I don’t mind the wait I am just trying to get an idea of how long I have to save up.

#1233 2 years ago

Curious how many folks (like myself) had not planned on buying Spooky's new pinball until they saw Ultraman was the alternate version, and had to commit. If it were just Halloween I am pretty sure I would not have a new pin coming. Not that is is a bad machine, it just doesn't crank my engine.

#1234 2 years ago

Actually, Halloween was the alternate version (technically speaking).

#1235 2 years ago

True but with it being announced ahead of time, Ultraman totally caught me by surprise. Once they fixed the YouTube link in the email, and it opened i was like "Awww crap! there goes another 9 grand"

#1236 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Curious how many folks (like myself) had not planned on buying Spooky's new pinball until they saw Ultraman was the alternate version, and had to commit. If it were just Halloween I am pretty sure I would not have a new pin coming. Not that is is a bad machine, it just doesn't crank my engine.

Same here

#1237 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

True but with it being announced ahead of time, Ultraman totally caught me by surprise. Once they fixed the YouTube link in the email, and it opened i was like "Awww crap! there goes another 9 grand"

+1

#1238 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I am sure this has been answered before so forgive me for asking again. I am curious if all the CEs for Halloween and Ultraman will be run before the first BSE? I don’t mind the wait I am just trying to get an idea of how long I have to save up.

Yes all CEs then BSEs then SEs

#1239 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Yep!

Still waiting on my BSE number.

#1240 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yep!
Still waiting on my BSE number.

#350-#450 looks like the BSE zone.

#1241 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Im thinking the first 50 get cranked out then the slow/stop production while they get feedback from the 1st 50 friends, family and locations(IE field testers) to test and allow for some adjustments, before the rest start getting sent out to customers. Some customers, "like me", get nervous working on these lol. I personally am not worried, looks like I'm close to the end on the JCH CE at #920( Which is fine for me!)

Or maybe not...

#1242 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

#350-#450 looks like the BSE zone.

I'm 426. Was hoping for something with 66 in it, since the show debuted in 1966. Halloween owners have lots of chances with the larger run. You can have 78, 178, etc and any number in the 780-789 range lol. Then, of course, the coveted 1031 (which looks to be in the BSE range). Suck on that, CE buyers, just kidding.

#1243 2 years ago

Rather ironic if 1031 went to an ultraman heh

#1244 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Rather ironic if 1031 went to an ultraman heh

That can't happen.
If you are unaware they are numbered separately.
For example I have #56 Ultraman and Boycer has #56 Halloween.
Ultraman will stop at 500.

#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

That can't happen.
If you are unaware they are numbered separately.
For example I have #56 Ultraman and Boycer has #56 Halloween.
Ultraman will stop at 500.

1031 in production order. My bad.

#1246 2 years ago

CE 352, since I didn't even try to get one till about 10:45 because I was working then saw the mess happening, I'm fine with that number. Glad we were able to snag one.

#1247 2 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

CE 352, since I didn't even try to get one till about 10:45 because I was working then saw the mess happening, I'm fine with that number. Glad we were able to snag one.

Glad you snagged one and you are fine with the number but I have to say I think you work too much..........lol

#1248 2 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

Glad you snagged one and you are fine with the number but I have to say I think you work too much..........lol

LOL working helps me give people money for pinball machines

#1250 2 years ago

Sounds like production is getting underway over at Spooky.

Pulled this from the "Next Spooky Pin" thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/192#post-6403304

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 55.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman/page/25?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.