IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 55.
#1151 2 years ago

UM CE #184 direct from Spooky.

This is actually lower than I expected, so I am pleased.

#1152 2 years ago

Ultraman#39 CE location game-
Southland Lanes
Middleburg heights Ohio

#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yeah some people would rather be bitter than happy for the winner. I say congrats and would smack an extra upvote for the winner if I could. Thats awesome paulbaptise

Appreciate the kindness! I hoped they'd be in the front half but didn't expect to be in the top 50. And for what its worth I did purchase a Halloween as well. No idea where I'll be in that lineup.

#1154 2 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

Ultraman#39 CE location game-
Southland Lanes
Middleburg heights Ohio

Very cool putting this on location!

#1155 2 years ago

Ultraman CE #159 here.
Gettin' excited!

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yeah some people would rather be bitter than happy for the winner. I say congrats and would smack an extra upvote for the winner if I could. Thats awesome paulbaptise

The fuck. I paid my 90 dollars, and I congratulated the guy earlier? Bitter? Only for you people that don't know what you're talking about. Why would you give a game as a raffle prize that is more likely to have early production issues? You have no clue if these people are technically adept or capable of dealing with that stuff.

It's not my fault that you immediately jump to assuming the worst intentions. Take a chill pill. In fact, just fucking put me on ignore already. Its quite clear that you can't exist without jumping my ass.

#1157 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnomesain:

Just got my (Ultraman CE) number:
163!
From my math that makes it (roughly) the 327th machine built (if it is 2 Halloween per 1 Ultraman), so with the estimate of 20-40 machines built, and guessing they will start August 2nd, i figure that puts me at somewhere between Sept 28th through November 24th!
I was almost hoping it would stretch into 2022, so I can save up a little more, but I guess I'll just put it on my card and worry about all that later!
Is everyone going to get the backbox signed? Does anyone know if that would be on the translight, or elsewhere?
Damn, I am excited to play this thing! Got some Ultra Q blu-rays (the show that introduced Ultraman) to watch while waiting.
Next I want to find that Marvel comic cover that shares the art.

We are all assuming the email saying 20 - 40 per week is for both models.
They didn't combine the total counts of 1750 in the email, and they didn't give a build ratio, so there is some possibility the 20 - 40 could be just for Ultraman.
While this is highly unlikely there is a chance.

The back box signed is done on the back of the backbox. I asked prebuild to have the Spooky team sign my Rick and Morty and they were happy to do it. Its pretty cool.

#1158 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

The fuck. I paid my 90 dollars, and I congratulated the guy earlier? Bitter? Only for you people that don't know what you're talking about. Why would you give a game as a raffle prize that is more likely to have early production issues? You have no clue if these people are technically adept or capable of dealing with that stuff.
It's not my fault that you immediately jump to assuming the worst intentions. Take a chill pill. In fact, just fucking put me on ignore already. Its quite clear that you can't exist without jumping my ass.

Yet you didnt even give the guy an upvote. We see through you man.

#1159 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yet you didnt even give the guy an upvote. We see through you man.

And I'm not down voting your post either. You do realize there's an option to turn that off entirely, right?

Either way we are done conversing with each other.

Have a nice life.

#1160 2 years ago

BSE #388 ordered direct through Spooky. I wonder how long it will take to make all the JCHCE and UKRCE? I assume they will run all CE for both before the BSE is that correct?

#1161 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I always assumed the games earmarked for Project Pinball would be part of the friends and family batch.

Ironically, when I bought my ticket I was expecting to be at the very end if I'd won. Well whatever. As long as the winner is happy with it.

#1162 2 years ago

No word yet on my ultraman CE raffle machine #. But I did get my spooky Halloween number already. Does that discard the raffle/friends and family theory?

#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

No word yet on my ultraman CE raffle machine #. But I did get my spooky Halloween number already. Does that discard the raffle/friends and family theory?

In my opinion, the first raffle was already figured into the first batch. The second raffle probably only happened because there were a few games left over after the dust settled. Could still be in the first batch, but not sure.

#1164 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

No word yet on my ultraman CE raffle #. But I did get my spooky Halloween number already. Does that discard the raffle/friends and family theory?

I asked project pinball for my number today. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

#1165 2 years ago

I thought I would be pretty far back but I got #95. I’m guessing the wait shouldn’t be too terribly wrong.

#1166 2 years ago

UMCE #170
Direct order

#1167 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnomesain:

Just got my (Ultraman CE) number:
163!
From my math that makes it (roughly) the 327th machine built (if it is 2 Halloween per 1 Ultraman),

Math is far from my strongpoint, but...

Wouldn't you be closer to the 486th machine built?

162 UM CE's before you, and double that number of Halloweens before you?

#1168 2 years ago

#1169 2 years ago

UMCE #79 - Direct from Spooky

#1171 2 years ago

#127, baaaaybeeee!!!!

#1172 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

what is the size of that pin?

About 1.5" ... longer when antenna is extended.
Looks much larger in my earlier picture

Here's a few pics to show scale

IMG_3050 (resized).JPGIMG_3050 (resized).JPG
#1173 2 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Here's a few pics to show scale[quoted image]

That would be perfect for my flair lanyard.

#1174 2 years ago

#393 far down the line, direct. I switched computers in the midst of the chaos that ensued. I bet I had #1 in the cart on the first computer.

#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

#393 far down the line, direct. I switched computers in the midst of the chaos that ensued. I bet I had #1 in the cart on the first computer.

I'm sure that almost all of us thought we had #1 in the cart.

#1176 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Guess that puts you in the bloodsucker camp?

#1177 2 years ago

*drums fingers patiently*

#1178 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

*drums fingers patiently*

No number yet?

#1179 2 years ago

Nope.

*edit* I'll probably email if nothing by end of day tomorrow, then give them until monday afternoon or so to reply.

Only way this distro can really piss me off is telling me I don't have a game and/or refusing to return my money if that's the case. But there's no logical reason to assume that would ever happen. I picked this guy because I like other stuff he's done, and wanted to support a smaller vendor. Not worried about it, it's just some moderate jealousy.

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm sure that almost all of us thought we had #1 in the cart.

Funny thing with the CE not being there, then accidentally adding a JCH to my cart, then a BSE and then removing them, finally checking out at 9:08, i thought my number was going to be MUCH higher.

#1181 2 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Here's a few pics to show scale[quoted image]

Cool thx.

#1182 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Nope.
*edit* I'll probably email if nothing by end of day tomorrow, then give them until monday afternoon or so to reply.
Only way this distro can really piss me off is telling me I don't have a game and/or refusing to return my money if that's the case. But there's no logical reason to assume that would ever happen. I picked this guy because I like other stuff he's done, and wanted to support a smaller vendor. Not worried about it, it's just some moderate jealousy.

Rob will take care of you. He's a straight shooter.

#1183 2 years ago

UMKRCE #73
Omg I’m gonna have to make room
Somethings going to storage or getting sold
Ultraman rules! Who is Ultraman again?, yea Japan, go Spooky!

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Rob will take care of you. He's a straight shooter.

No doubt. That's why I'm not pestering him. ^_^

#1185 2 years ago

UKRCE #89 nice and early. But will still be a 6 week shipping wait for it to get to OZ. And probably wait for others to be built to send together.

#1186 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Nope.

Dude … have a drink, smoke a doob, do whatever you need to do to Chill The Fuck Out.

#1187 2 years ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

UKRCE #89 nice and early. But will still be a 6 week shipping wait for it to get to OZ. And probably wait for others to be built to send together.

Possible others will come forward rather than the other way around which could be good!

#1188 2 years ago

Ugh, still waiting for my build number from Nitro.

#1189 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Ugh, still waiting for my build number from Nitro.

It was sent to your email UMCE #141

#1190 2 years ago

Everybody's getting their number and us PinballStar buyers be like:

F8BC1C2D-F9B0-4D7D-AA37-D5EC663751D9 (resized).jpegF8BC1C2D-F9B0-4D7D-AA37-D5EC663751D9 (resized).jpeg
#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

It was sent to your email UMCE #141

Woo!

Where does that put me in the build order?

#1192 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Dude … have a drink, smoke a doob, do whatever you need to do to Chill The Fuck Out.

Easy Big Boy

CAAC196E-CFEC-403D-922C-669D9D308F82 (resized).jpegCAAC196E-CFEC-403D-922C-669D9D308F82 (resized).jpeg
#1193 2 years ago

he seems like such a happy guy.

#1194 2 years ago

Soooky’s ULTRAMAN will be in the PinballSTAR booth at Allentown Pinfest next week Fri 7/30 and Sat 7/31 !
And special guests Corwin ‘Bug’ Emery, 'Spooky Luke' Kastner, and AJ from Spooky Pinball will be there to hang out with everyone…
The game will be broken down around 5pm Saturday so these boys can get back on the road for their 14 hour drive back to Wisconsin - so get there early !

Allentown Pinfest website - www.pinfestival.com

Hope to see you there !

Joe Newhart
[email protected]

#1195 2 years ago

I’m rather entertained by this whole thread and the fact so many people, grown adults, get so wrapped up in their numbers, production rates, raffle tickets and when they’re going to get their pin. Spooky always delivers. We’ll soon be singing the praises when we have our new pin!

#1196 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Woo!
Where does that put me in the build order?

After 140 and before 142 ?
: )
(Sorry you teed that one up)

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

The game will be broken down around 5pm Saturday so these boys can get back on the road for their 14 hour drive back to Wisconsin - so get there early !

They’ve got to get back early to start making our pins!

#1198 2 years ago

Boy, that's really a stretch. Like Stretch Armstrong level stretch.

#1199 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Easy Big Boy
[quoted image]

Lol. Lighten up FRAXES..

#1200 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m rather entertained by this whole thread and the fact so many people, grown adults, get so wrapped up in their numbers, production rates, raffle tickets and when they’re going to get their pin. Spooky always delivers. We’ll soon be singing the praises when we have our new pin!

What is it that you do for fun?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 55.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman/page/24?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.