IMG_6507 (resized).JPG
IMG_6504 (resized).JPG
EF939576-2A29-4A44-B8CF-7FDB08DF1623.gif
ultraman-screen-compare (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211122-121935_Facebook (resized).jpg
E99606E7-A7FD-41CF-BEC5-07A85BD4244D (resized).jpeg
1AB06E33-39B3-4B66-ACBE-D55B932E2412 (resized).jpeg
simpsons-ultraman (resized).png
simpsons-season-15-22-fraudcast-news-couch-gag-japanese-anime-ultraman-pikachu-g-force-astro-boy-sailer-moon-review-episode-guid

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 55.
#451 2 years ago

All gone! Congrats Spooky! Got me a CE.

#452 2 years ago

Likewise in on a UMCE thanks to PinballSTAR

#453 2 years ago

Secured a BSE. Think they will run 2 lines? One with each game on it and basically the UKR will be done before the JCH run? Or will UKR BSE games have to wait till all CE games are done of both games? No one has really made that clear from Spooky's side.

#454 2 years ago

Shit I couldn’t grab one.
What distros if any still have one available?

#455 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Shit I couldn’t grab one.
What distros if any still have one available?

PinballStar had a dozen left as of an hour ago. Nitro is reported to still have some too.

#456 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Secured a BSE. Think they will run 2 lines? One with each game on it and basically the UKR will be done before the JCH run? Or will UKR BSE games have to wait till all CE games are done of both games? No one has really made that clear from Spooky's side.

I'm expecting that all the CE of both will be run before Ultraman BSE, but what do I know. I'm not THAT familiar with Spooky's business, but it might be easier to just finish out the UKR instead of retooling a line....though honestly we're just talking about swapping out easily swappable stuff. Not like the wiring or anything will be different.(AFAIK?)

#457 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'm expecting that all the CE of both will be run before Ultraman BSE, but what do I know

You are correct! CE then BSE then SE regardless of game.

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

You are correct! CE then BSE then SE regardless of game.

So, basically, I have plenty of time to pay this game off

#459 2 years ago

Congratulations Charlie and Team Spooky !

LTG : )

#460 2 years ago

Big congrats on another sell out Spooky! Ultraman sold out even faster than Rick and Morty...incredible.

#461 2 years ago

I’m hoping a bunch of Ultramans go overseas to Japan. We need to get more pinball presence in Asia.

#462 2 years ago

This is my 1st Spooky game. Does anyone know the actual cabinet size of Spooky games? I guess never too early to measure and try to figure how to fit it in the gameroom.

#463 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Big congrats on another sell out Spooky! Ultraman sold out even faster than Rick and Morty...incredible.

Know-Your-Audience-Gif-Of-Monica-On-Friends.gifKnow-Your-Audience-Gif-Of-Monica-On-Friends.gif
#464 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wasn’t there less ultraman than Rick and morty? Halloween was faster though with 1250 vs 750 Rick and morty. I was actually surprised ultraman didn’t sell out quicker than it did. Either way, awesome for spooky.

#465 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Wasn’t there less ultraman than Rick and morty? Halloween was faster though with 1250 vs 750 Rick and morty. I was actually surprised ultraman didn’t sell out quicker than it did. Either way, awesome for spooky.

Yes 500 UM vs 750 R&M. But to be fair, R&M sales weren’t competing with 1250 Halloween sales at the same time.

Winner - UltraMan!

#466 2 years ago

probably could have sold 750 Ultra make it an even 2000 units but this is just as well and it'll be a great addition to any pinball collection.

#467 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

This is my 1st Spooky game. Does anyone know the actual cabinet size of Spooky games? I guess never too early to measure and try to figure how to fit it in the gameroom.

Standard WPC cabinet.

#468 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

probably could have sold 750 Ultra make it an even 2000 units but this is just as well and it'll be a great addition to any pinball collection.

They both sold out nearly simultaneously, I think Spooky nailed the ratio perfectly.

#469 2 years ago

So now the only thing to do is wait... I really hope the rules are interesting and relatively deep. Looking for some great pinball "moments" and risk/reward integration. Those seem to be the things that keep me coming back for more.

#470 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I went back and forth on Halloween, Ultraman or nothing but in the end ended up with Ultraman CE. I wasn't familiar with Ultraman Franchise but liked the theme and artwork more (although I did like the Halloween topper better).

#471 2 years ago

Congrats to all.. nitro has some left last. I checked

#472 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Congrats to all.. nitro has some left last. I checked

Nice!

#473 2 years ago

I ordered the Halloween just because but I have to admit, I like the artwork on the ultraman better. Get the butter cabinet, it would look great with this artwork.

#474 2 years ago

inballSTAR update at 3pm -
We still have left :
Halloween SE (2)
Halloween BS (1)
Halloween CE (8)
Ultraman SE (1)
Ultraman BS (2)
Ultraman CE (9)
If you got our email blast feel free to order... If you didn't email us for it... TY to everyone and CONGRATS to Spooky ! We probably will have some spares left after all this settles out as some people ordered from both Spooky and us then asked for a refund etc... If you want a game and didn't get one - feel free to email us and we'll assist until we are sold out... TY
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#475 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It's sold out only on Spooky's website. Distributors still have spots available.

#476 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's sold out only on Spooky's website. Distributors still have spots available.

20 right above you alone

#477 2 years ago

Has anyone started a poll on how many bought both Halloween and Ultraman?

Just my informal observation is most people went for the CE.

#478 2 years ago

Yeah seems a lot of people bought both … can’t see why you would keep Both!?

#479 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Has anyone started a poll on how many bought both Halloween and Ultraman?

I’d be interested in that poll.
It was clear a few didn’t realize they were the same layouts!

#480 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Just my informal observation is most people went for the CE.

Id like to see that as well. Seemed to me less CE buyers than I thought, but I just assumed everyone would be

#481 2 years ago

In for a UMBSE. This will be our 3rd Spooky game! Hoping it's not *too* long before they hit the BSEs, but I'm ok with a bit of a wait. It'll give me some time to clear up a spot. I figured most of them are CEs too.

#482 2 years ago

I'm in on a Ultraman CE for our first Spooky pin in the collection.

#483 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ah, yes, I see the distros still have some. Good, more opportunity for people.

Did you go for a Ultraman?

#484 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Id like to see that as well. Seemed to me less CE buyers than I thought, but I just assumed everyone would be

I’m hoping it was mostly blood sucker orders so I get my game faster.

#485 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’d be interested in that poll.
It was clear a few didn’t realize they were the same layouts!

Now that's funny right there.
One thing i noticed, this thread has more posts than the Halloween thread.

#486 2 years ago

It would be nice if they publish STD/BSE/CE numbers.

The $1000 jump from STD to BSE is good bang for the buck. However, IMHO, the thousand dollar jump from BSE to CE is more of a money grab.

#487 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

inballSTAR update at 3pm -
We still have left :
Halloween SE (2)
Halloween BS (1)
Halloween CE (8)
Ultraman SE (1)
Ultraman BS (2)
Ultraman CE (9)
If you got our email blast feel free to order... If you didn't email us for it... TY to everyone and CONGRATS to Spooky ! We probably will have some spares left after all this settles out as some people ordered from both Spooky and us then asked for a refund etc... If you want a game and didn't get one - feel free to email us and we'll assist until we are sold out... TY
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

That's not remotely like what you posted earlier. You already had multiple people back out?

Just want to know if the #'s are actually legit. Lots of premature - sold out - memes.

#488 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Just want to know if the #'s are actually legit. Lots of premature - sold out - memes.

I think the sold out memes I see are from Spooky pinball and the games from their site are sold out. There are still games at distributors (so maybe it is how you define sold out). Joe did say it was a little bit of a frenzy so he was trying to figure out the exact numbers, Spooky also did say they may have some more games once they figure it all out. I think the bottom line is that both games sold well but are not sold out yet...

#489 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I think the sold out memes I see are from Spooky pinball and the games from their site are sold out. There are still games at distributors (so maybe it is how you define sold out). Joe did say it was a little bit of a frenzy so he was trying to figure out the exact numbers, Spooky also did say they may have some more games once they figure it all out. I think the bottom line is that both games sold well but are not sold out yet...

Yeah, most likely. In the end, doesn't matter, it was a great sale day. People just like to come up with their own little world of what is real and isn't real.

#490 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

The $1000 jump from STD to BSE is good bang for the buck. However, IMHO, the thousand dollar jump from BSE to CE is more of a money grab.

You get a fair amount extra , better powder coat . Powder on coin door and speakers , better speaker panels , topper , extra toy . Shooter rod . Maybe more ?

#491 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I don’t know, I think there’s good value in the CE:

Topper - $500
Shooter - $150
Laser cut side rails - $250
Custom Speaker Grills - $100
Custom toy - $50

See - $1050 of value for only $1000!

#492 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Topper - $500
Shooter - $150
Powdercoat speaker panel - $100
Custom toy - $50

First to be built - priceless

#493 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yeah seems a lot of people bought both … can’t see why you would keep Both!?

I'm actually surprised they allowed people to buy both.

Quoted from Palmer:

First to be built - priceless

Sure, but also the first to debug (which is fun for some of us...not so fun for others

#494 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That's not remotely like what you posted earlier. You already had multiple people back out?

It’s very much like I posted before short of a few changes for the reasons I posted. Many people bought from spooky then the site got locked then bought from us and I’m going to refund anyone who inadvertently did that. Go peddle your conspiracy theory somewhere else. I’ve worked my ass off for a week to do this fairly and pulled it off with flying colors. I haven’t posted anything sold out so get your story straight. Ridiculous comment.

#495 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

…However, IMHO, the thousand dollar jump from BSE to CE is more of a money grab.

Quoted from Damonator:

Topper - $500
Shooter - $150
Powdercoat speaker panel - $100
Custom toy - $50

Ok, good call!

#496 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

It’s very much like I posted before short of a few changes for the reasons I posted. Many people bought from spooky then the site got locked then bought from us and I’m going to refund anyone who inadvertently did that. Go peddle your conspiracy theory somewhere else. I’ve worked my ass off for a week to do this fairly and pulled it off with flying colors. I haven’t posted anything sold out so get your story straight. Ridiculous comment.

It wasn't an insinuation or knock on you. I've been sending people to you. No need to get fussy.

#497 2 years ago

Post a CE
BS
Or Se to rep your edition on order.

#498 2 years ago

CE here

#499 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Post a CE
BS
Or Se to rep your edition on order.

BS

#500 2 years ago

Love the BS trim!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 13,500.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 55.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-ultraman/page/10?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.