(Topic ID: 321343)

Spooky TNA remake announced - you in or out?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,698 posts
  • 292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“TNA remake - are you in or out?”

• Finally! I’m in! 74 votes
    12%
  • I’m out - no thanks 517 votes
    83%
  • Mayyybe - give reason 33 votes
    5%

(624 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCA45F02-CCD3-4A80-8011-A1722E7A5035 (resized).jpeg
BC5F4B1A-B237-480D-B544-02716497298F (resized).jpeg
0670E324-8222-4AE5-9C17-4DA3123E6D9D.gif
D16B8705-BA6F-4390-BB6D-7C17396EADB7 (resized).jpeg
34FAC7F6-FCCB-461D-82DE-670E212291E3 (resized).jpeg
20230103_212116 (resized).jpg
20230103_211607 (resized).jpg
20230103_211615 (resized).jpg
20230103_193928 (resized).jpg
20230103_204537 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
A3A696BC-7792-4144-AAF8-7D1E18079A88 (resized).jpeg
F121382D-373C-4473-B6F7-161498EF4BAC (resized).jpeg
05F76F2C-C2D6-407E-A589-D3045EEF116F (resized).jpeg
A72DAB09-0BE9-497B-ABE9-957C97396E3D (resized).jpeg
E14F3DAC-59BE-4323-B453-A333CC0A64D5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MasterBlaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#439 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

The people that hand over the money dictates the market from what ive been taught.
If Spooky charges 9k people will pay it, I bet if they charge 15k the same people will pay it. Consumers have the power to drive the market down just by not buying, but its impossible for pinheads to say no. For the 50 people that are mad about the price and being loud about it, there are 100 people in the shadows quietly counting out the money ready to pay. The anger should be directed towards the dummies that are buying because when these sell out in 10 minutes all this bitching will be for nothing because 250 people will prove that 9k isnt a problem.
I for one will not be buying for 9k, simply because its 9k no other reason, so what does my protest get me? Absolutely nothing. Literally. And someone else will gladly pay it. The only way this crap stops is if all pinheads stop handing over the money.

Was the thinking about this a little whilst driving to work… at 250 units, this is an LE model for any other manufacturer.
Add the Hooked lighted side rails and other small bits to tart it up, raise the price to 11-12K and call it the LE model.

#688 1 year ago

Was watching a stream of TNA on Twitch tonight, living vicariously through others. I will always have the desire to own one. Congratulations to all the buyers out there, another gem in the crown for sure! As for me, I’ll just have to listen to the soundtrack in my car during my commute and play the game in my dreams at nite.

#736 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

If you’re ever in Phoenix Metro, consider yourself welcome to come play mine.

Thanks for the offer! I don’t make it to AZ very often, but if I do I’ll certainly keep you in mind! Much appreciated!

#740 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We are not using gold vein powder on TNA. It is a metallic black powdercoat.
I do not know where any of these theories came from but there is alot of misinformation in these posts.

Have you been on the internet much?
LOL, I kid!
Thanks for doing your best to keep tabs on the forums and get the information straight.

#741 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Honestly it's going to be hard to top Godzilla in the minds of many. I'm still blown away.
Though I love my BOP 1.0, BSD and Fishtales just as much. It's fun factor and right mix of campy humor and sounds.
TNA has all of the fun factor. Just wish there was a 6500-7k price point.

They’ve done the Bloodsucker model in the past.
Now they need a Cheapskate model for those of us who are…cheapskates! :$

#746 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Its what is available now so inevitable what it will be compared against along with Rush.
Not a huge Rush band fan myself, played the pin at Pintastic and it was great fun.

Once they get the expression light kit available (whenever that may be) it will take that machine to the next level.
I’ve played LZ without expression (it was okay) and with expression (it’s amazing). I can’t wait to play RUSH with the kit added.

#748 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I have a Rush LE & can confirm: the expression light show is just mindblowing.

It’s pretty great on LZ so I can only imagine!
TNA has one of the best light shows ever, but I think Uncle Gary is onto something with that expression lighting. The lenses over the LED’s are very jewel-like. When they do the twinkle and color change at the same time, it’s beautiful.

#903 1 year ago
Quoted from AAAV8R:

Morgan at Spooky said shipping to my home would be around $350. I calculated round trip driving costs and a conservative estimate was $85-90 spent on gas. However, a closer examination of the route shows my vehicle passing by this point.
I am calculating odds of around 10,000% that I will encounter a mechanical problem with my car and be forced to stay the night. Further calculation of an extra $150 on pints…..er…….”parts and labor” to get the vehicle going again still reveals an overall cost savings.
Good luck to all who encounter a similar agonizing decision.
[quoted image]

You’re THAT close to Toppling Goliath Brewing?!? GAH!!! I’m jelly! I love me some King Sue…first time I had it was out of the tap at a steakhouse in Rochester. It was amazing. Been hooked ever since, but it’s definitely not the same out of the can. Cheers!

10 months later
#1696 9 months ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Check this post out just a few lower than the one you quoted:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-tna-rerun-are-you-in-or-out/page/34#post-7347410
The arm of the kicker was pushing the rubber from the sling forward because it was installed so far forward. The ball would hit the sling and the arm wouldnt allow the rubber to press the switches.

I believe he was asking which sling it was. Looks to be the right-hand one, the one nearest the shooter lane…is that correct?

#1697 9 months ago
Quoted from maxpower:

I checked today and they are still selling them.
Max

I have #213 and received about a month ago. I know of someone who has #217 on order but is still waiting for it to get squeezed into the queue with all the Scoobys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Virginia Beach, VA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MasterBlaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-tna-rerun-are-you-in-or-out?tu=MasterBlaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.