(Topic ID: 321343)

Spooky TNA remake announced - you in or out?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,698 posts
  • 292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“TNA remake - are you in or out?”

• Finally! I’m in! 74 votes
    12%
  • I’m out - no thanks 517 votes
    83%
  • Mayyybe - give reason 33 votes
    5%

(624 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCA45F02-CCD3-4A80-8011-A1722E7A5035 (resized).jpeg
BC5F4B1A-B237-480D-B544-02716497298F (resized).jpeg
0670E324-8222-4AE5-9C17-4DA3123E6D9D.gif
D16B8705-BA6F-4390-BB6D-7C17396EADB7 (resized).jpeg
34FAC7F6-FCCB-461D-82DE-670E212291E3 (resized).jpeg
20230103_212116 (resized).jpg
20230103_211607 (resized).jpg
20230103_211615 (resized).jpg
20230103_193928 (resized).jpg
20230103_204537 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
A3A696BC-7792-4144-AAF8-7D1E18079A88 (resized).jpeg
F121382D-373C-4473-B6F7-161498EF4BAC (resized).jpeg
05F76F2C-C2D6-407E-A589-D3045EEF116F (resized).jpeg
A72DAB09-0BE9-497B-ABE9-957C97396E3D (resized).jpeg
E14F3DAC-59BE-4323-B453-A333CC0A64D5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamberger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 1 year ago

I'm out.. happy to get in on a Cactus Canyon LE for the same price!

#212 1 year ago

Best fun/value selling right now is CCR, Alien and Godzilla.

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Ha, to be fair I do like my HW Alien original. No argument there for the game play, but I just don’t think the initial issues right out the box from the PB version when it’s was $7777 make it a steal

I can't speak for Zablon, but being a beta tester/early buyer for Alien, it was the best game I ever purchased new in box. I won't go into details about everything PB offered me but it ended up being an absolute steal of a deal for an amazing 2 games in one pinball machine. PB's customer service is the best in pinball. Above and beyond.

Now back to TNA, being a CEO of my own company.. I can't help not to think about what I would have done in this situation. Personally, I would have put the price at $6899. compete with stern and sell as many as I could.. keep my company busy through one of the biggest U.S recessions for the next 2 years. Get the deposits now and lock everyone in. It's not to late for spooky to see the mistake, change their mind on this plan.lol Sept 1st! But hey, I'm gonna be watching from the side lines. In on CCRLE(same price!), Alien LV(great deal there and a Big Lebowski. I won't be purchasing anything else for a couple of years till the smoke clears.

#282 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes you’d be out if they raised it to $9K tomorrow. You wouldn’t be out if they did it over 5 years and they remain by far the cheapest, best value in pinball.
There’s almost nothing pinsiders love more than proclaiming doom: bubbles bursting, sales collapsing, companies going tits up, hobby imploding, peasants revolting…..
Yet none of that bullshit ever happens.
Must be very disappointing!
Spooky will sell every one of these 250 games, and quickly.

Williams, Bally, Data East. Stern wasn't always around as well. There will be a time when most in the hobby will move on... I'm actually thinking about auctioning out in a few years and buying a bigger yacht. Probably keep Alien tho. Haha. But who knows, maybe the younger generation might decide to start working and keep the hobby going.

#283 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'll play for free on VPX

That's the way to go, done!

#285 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

It plays awesome especially when you have decent speakers cranked up it translates very well because of its flat layout I'll save my 9k!!

Time to buy a VP pin!

#314 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Cactus Canyon is only 8k and has mechs and ramps.

Medieval Madness remake was $8K in 2015. Almost 8 years ago... its pretty dam cool to see CGC is still giving us great games at great value still to this day.

#320 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I'd rather own a Houdini or Oktoberfest for cheaper, CC got real old real fast for me.

CCR or just CC? CCR- code has been upgraded already and they still haven't released Lyman's code for this game yet.

#442 1 year ago
Quoted from JagDaniels:

Kaneda says everything !

Borat from kazakhstan? Great success!

#454 1 year ago

Just pulled the trigger on a Godzilla.. so much more bang for the same buck. It's #1 for reason...Love that magnet!
Cactus Canyon plus.. same price Haha! Alien is even Cheaper. Crazy times.

#470 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Boom! It's live on the site!
[quoted image]

Definitely prefer the stainless steal.. looking forward to picking up a cheaper 1.0!

#476 1 year ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

I agree thinking this looks better with stainless steel. Not sure where a cheap one will be though! Hope you get one someday!

I'll get a VP worst case, definitely not paying $10k u.s plus for this.

#487 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

#13004 Am I number 4? I was real quick with the trigger.

Quoted from BoilerUp:

I saw in a different thread that over 100 TNA sold in the first 2 mins. I’m 13007 at 10:01.

and a 100 sold? u guys are being conned. lol

#507 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

45 minutes and still available?!!
RIP Spooky
RIP Bubble
RIP Pinball hobby
it's all over folks!!!!!

Wait intel the reality of the recession kicks in! Stagflation.

#516 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I wish you wouldn't say stuff like that it's really really scary!

#530 1 year ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

lol VP TNA. I'm sure it is exactly the same experience said nobody.

Said this guy!

Quoted from acedanger:

It plays awesome especially when you have decent speakers cranked up it translates very well because of its flat layout I'll save my 9k!!

#548 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

[quoted image]

Classic!

#564 1 year ago

Here's a decent deal!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/141657

Zero tax and if u could pick it up...Saweet!

#637 1 year ago

Somebody mentioned they just got 73? It would be a smart move to spread out the sold numbers 1-2-3-49-68-99- and say its over hundred.

#651 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I think the game will sell out, only been available to club members for 10 hours and not even available to the general public yet. My reply was to Loganpinball about over 100 people paying above 9k versus his sole opinion it wasn't worth it.

na, if somebody wants it they'll spend $40 extra to get this game.. I doubt it reached 100. I had time.. went through every posted #...12 games so far. Public release won't change much.

#659 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Somebody mentioned they just got 73? It would be a smart move to spread out the sold numbers 1-2-3-49-68-99- and say its over hundred.

Just saying, super smart if they did it this way. But If they sold 100, no one will get lower numbers after this morning. If someone does now? uh oh. haha!

Quoted from Tomass:

Where are the 2 who bet $50 on whether it would sell in 24 hrs? Or was that the other thread? Wonder what the total is now on amount sold.

I was one of the guys

#692 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Seen a bunch of statements saying TNA shouldn't be more than a Stern pro. Here's the list of stuff you don't get with a Stern pro:
real backglass
4 score displays
beacon topper
upgraded speakers/sub
sub chamber
speaker lights
custom speaker grills
powdercoat
laser cut side rails
art blades
knocker
shaker
metal apron
plastic protectors
What do you think the price of a Stern pro would be if it included all that?
Also you don't have to worry about playfield quality with Spooky on current games. Stern still makes playfields with ruffles ridges and thin clearcoat where your shooter lane's clear starts chipping after twenty plays.

5 bucks plus 5 bucks plus, and so on.. u get the picture, ur cost isn't the same as their cost

#738 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

[quoted image]

um, ok.. looks like I have to explain it. If u buy a coil from from spooky, it will cost, what.. $19? there cost is maybe 2 bucks.

#753 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Your seriously trying to defend calling every add on $5 in cost? Even if they were only that much there's labor involved installing them on the game. What other business or pinball manufacturer is giving you anything at cost to begin with? Glad you explained it, so clear now.

Come on, their isn't $10k worth of parts and labor here.. The sad part is, the 2000 plus people that would have bought this game at a decent price means 2000 plus games won't be out there to enjoy and pass down to the next generations. That's the saddest part. And yes, they would have kept making this game if it kept selling out. It's a shame, cool game.

#757 1 year ago
Quoted from shakethatmachine:

This is way off. I've been in manufacturing for over 20 years. I don't know everything and I'm not a Spooky insider, but I am pretty knowledgeable about the cost and scale of manufacturing.
Scott made up to 1.4 MILLION dollars on the first run of 550 TNA's and stands to make up to $625,000 on this run of 250? No company has ever paid a designer anywhere near 2 million dollars for 800 machines. Why in the hell does Scott still have a full time job at PBL if he has made 2 million dollars on TNA alone over the past 4 years? Then there's the Rick & Morty windfall money as well. Spooky made 750 of those. I hope Scott is doing just fine when it comes to be compensated for his pinball designs, sound, music & rule sets, but the numbers above are simply not sustainable for any pinball manufacturing company.
The BOM on this machine is closer to $5000, and further, the BOM is not the total cost of manufacturing a machine. Add labor at another $1000 per machine (50 man hours x $20). Operating costs beyond payroll are another 10-20 percent (new equipment, insurance, heating, electric, sewer, office supplies, toilet paper, snow removal, state tax, building maintenance, etc., this list can be endless and it slowly but surely adds up).
Coil count is a very general, but still somewhat valid way to compare the BOM of pinball machines since every coil is part of a more expensive mechanism. TNA coil count - 19. Godzilla Pro coil count - 9. Godzilla Premium coil count - 11, plus 2 motors (this is from memory, so this may not be exactly correct, but very close). Both TNA & Godzilla are great games, but mechanically speaking, TNA is a much more expensive build than Godzilla Pro and probably around the same as Stern's cost on Godzilla Premium, especially when you look at the difference in production scale. Spooky has done one run of 550 TNAs, and is now planning an even smaller run of 250. No one except a privileged few are privy to Stern's production numbers, but a guess of 4000 Pro's, 5000 Premiums & 500 LEs (or more? Can't remember) has to be conservative. There is real power in those numbers compared to Spooky. Spooky is not Stern (~20,000 units projected for the year). They do not have the buying power or cash flow that Stern does. Stern can make machines cheaper; a lot cheaper. Smaller boutique companies provide an alternative to mainstream superhero themes and the like, but will never be cost competitive. Stern would never make Rob Zombie, AMH, TNA, Ultraman, etc., and they shouldn't. The numbers just aren't there for a company their size. Boutique companies are able to provide titles such as this, and that makes for a much wider spectrum of games available.
I would humbly estimate that the out-the-door cost for TNA is closer to $7500. At a retail price of $9000, that is a very reasonable 20% mark up (16.67% margin).

U should talk to the guys from PB, their numbers are a lot different then the above. Or maybe spooky should get some advice from them? Hope they do.. Would love to see more TNA's out there.

#762 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

You know the game is $9k so just stop. People really reaching in this thread with trying to stretch the truth and it's laughable.[quoted image]

U forgot the butter! ($1000) Wife says it to me all the time. Haha!

#764 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Well yes if you add butter it's $10k. That's definitely something you can pass on to save money, never was important to me on my games.

Is it really worth $1000 tho? lol. all good, I set that one up... Didn't think u would be the one to bite tho. Haha!

#798 1 year ago

Noticed a discount on spooky's website for the cheaper coat of margarine over butter... $9850. It's under $10K! It's a good news day!

#818 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Ok guys I am medium-seriously considering this for my 2nd pin (first being a 3 month old Godzilla Prem), because I do love the game (have played it at local arcade) There's been enough of an argument about price. it is what it is. Pretty much all the other pins I would want (used) are in the same ballpark, or close enough. What I'm trying to get advice on is if it's a bad idea to get a TNA for a small collection just based on the relatively simple ruleset, so seeking advice from more experienced collectors
If i had to pick 5 other games in contention for #2 it would be IMDN('23 final run?), MB, LOTR, Hobbit, MM('23 rerun).
Even MB/MM, which have a bit more going on than TNA, i have all but ruled out because they're still not as deep as the newer games. (plus, local arcade has both)
In a bigger collection, obviously not every game needs to have a super complex ruleset and 3 wizard modes, but in a smaller collection.. maybe?
Still, timing is important. I can pick up LOTR or Hobbit over the next few years just as easily as I can now. Of course I could pick up TNA used also, but its a lot easier/nicer just to get it new, and this is a rare opportunity it seems.
thoughts?

If u liked the movies alien or aliens, go for that game.. 2 games in one! Best bang for buck in my opinion. The customer service is the best in pinpall, and the playfields are the best in the business. Check out the game play, see if its for u.

#839 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I don't care, do you?

I care, can't wait to get a cheap TNA when the bottom falls out! I'm patient. It's already happening in the stock market and real-estate... looking forward to cheap shares, cheaper properties and cheap games

#841 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Good luck with your search!

Hey thanks! Been buying a little bit of stock here and there.. Think it's gonna get a lot worst tho.

#844 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

It’s too bad that the hobby has devolved into this kind of concern.

I think it's great advice, and looking out for fellow pinsider before he makes a huge mistake. haha

#854 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Just like the last time the used pinball market crashed , right?? Remind me when that was?

I remember it very well, lots of people lost a ton of money early 2000's. Biggest pinball company went under then too.
Bought a new in box cirqus voltaire for $1700!

#860 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Seriously!! Wow.. better hold some cash on the side for whenever this hits!!!
Wow!! My mind is blown.

I know, right. Only $1700.
Definitely! Got my eye on some beach property too. Sold my place in Florida last year.. Bought it in 2010 right after the housing market crash in 08. Did fantastic! Funds are ready, just have to be patient.

#876 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am not into the extras. Wouldn’t use them and don’t really have a place for them. Would rather just pay $50 more for the game if they need the money. I realize we are in the age of rewards cards and club memberships but I just don’t play that game.

I don't think they wanted to go that route because it then would be over 10K. $10,050. for the game... With the margarine .
As Scott would say, Yikes!

#889 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Might as well start another poll for people who didn't participate in the first one but still bought the game. I'd fit into that category.
Here's what's going on like it or not; all games are going up in price. Stern will has a price increase starting with next week's release. No use playing who would've been in if cheaper thinking you're going to change anything.

so ur out at $7K. cool.

Quoted from o07eleven:

You missed where they said they bought it at $9k. So throw in the 100+ people that have already paid $9k that would easily pay less for a game they just paid $9k for.

Didn't miss it, just going by everyone on pinside.

#892 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You going to do the same poll for every new release from every manufacturer with a price increase? Maybe you should do a poll on how much Bond will be and would you be in if it was cheaper.

Not interested in any other game right now... it's not looking good anyways, only like 10 more people would buy it at $7k so it seems like the 91% really just didn't want this game...so far.

#895 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Everytime I see your posts I wonder if my kindergartner is typing on here. You sound just like him.

Lmao! I do let my 8 year old boy mess with you guys here and there. He really wanted me to get this game... 'not this time son. Haha!

#914 1 year ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

They do horrible on location. Been there done that

It's a easy walk by without the bling from the newer games like Alien, Cactus Canyon and Godzilla.. TNA is more for the home crowd and tournaments. Pinside has spoken. 91% out.

Getting down votes, guess I'm wrong. Spend the dow on this game and see how u do I guess. Fingers crossed!

#922 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Well, Don’t disagree, but what is not overpriced now?
I wanted AFM LE… now it’s $15K, from $8K just 1 1/2 years ago. Let’s find out what the new price structure will be for Bond. I’m sure many will not be happy bout that.
All I know is I’ll be playing TNA everyday as I can get satisfied with short play times. Perfect for my scenario. That is why I paid the price.
Playing a lot of modern Stern games take 30+ minutes of game time. Sometimes it’s nice to play quick, fun games like TBA.

2014 medieval madness remake.$8k. Cactus Canyon remake 2022 $8k..crazy times

#924 1 year ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Yeah, eff off this is super serious!!!

good one! lol. not super serious but seriously, out to lunch .lol hilarious.

#926 1 year ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Must be a happy hour too?

Umm, sure..if it makes u feel better, all for it.

#930 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Please. That number is meaningless. Do you know how many times "pinside" has thrown a tantrum over something and then turned on a dime?? Besides, Pinside (not to mention the knuckleheads that come on this forum and shout louder than others) represent a small sliver of people that buy NIB games.

Ok, umm.. I guess we can make up a number, if it makes u feel better. How's 5% sound? All better now?
Is the 250 sold out yet? 92,000 pinsiders, 9% buying would be roughly 8280. So, it's actually a lot higher.. Like 99% of pinsiders are out.

#971 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

HA, spooky blocked me from commenting on their Facebook. freaking cowards.

what did u write? so we don't miss it

#980 1 year ago

May not have changed much, but might have gotten some pinsiders to consider Alien, Godzilla or Cactus Canyon before dropping $1000-2000 more on this game.
I was quite impressed with the amount of animation on TNA.

#987 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

You are starting to sound like a broken record.

I don't recall ever talking about TNA"s animation, but I'm sure we can all agree.. it is quite something.

Quoted from manadams:

Sounds like you are doing God's work so pat yourself on the back one more time for me. I mean that Godzilla game is such an unknown, how did people know it even existed before your good deeds lifted it up.

Hmm, u really think so eh..K, I'll keep going with it.
I did mention 2 other fantastic options that u can buy right now..

#1010 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

….and Spinal Tap pricing just in……USD$9495.

Looks like a few company's are involved.. Lots of hands in that cookie jar.

Quoted from zermeno68:

Dang… just saw that. Yup, the new global pinball prices are real.
If there is a global recession then I can see this increase backtrack itiself. Otherwise, it’s here to stay for some time folks.
Still glad I got TNA on order!! Let’s get this done before all goes to hell.

Ya, definitely.. that would suck if spooky went tits up during production of this game. No dealer to protect your funds like cointaker. Not saying it will happen, but definitely zero protection there because your dealing directly with spooky. Buying TBL and Alien through cointaker, no worries.

#1013 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Just do a chargeback on credit card but that won’t happen.

Tell that to the guys that bought Alien from Highway and who bought from many, many other pinball companies that went bankrupt.
But I think that is some great advice to the guys that did buy a TNA. Don't pay in full till you get that email, ready to ship!
Only a loss of $2000. worst case. Better than losing that $12k with the margarine, taxes and shipping.

#1016 1 year ago

I haven't raised prices for our clients, I want to keep everyone working through this recession. Had to tighten the belt up on production, but no one will get laid off. Even if it gets to a no profit point. Sell the shit out it and collect as many deposits as possible. Lock clients in for 2-3 years.

#1029 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Feature counts don't always tell the whole story. For example, depending what you need them to do, it's possible to control three drop targets with a single coil and three switches. However, if those three drop targets are acting as ball locks, those same three drop targets might use six coils, six optos, and six full color LEDs. That complexity isn't always apparent in a quick glance.
PS: This is me speeking personally. If you love Led Zeppelin, Godzilla, Rush, Toy Story 4, or any other game more then TNA that's okay. I love games from other companies too. If those games have more personal value to you, you should obviously buy them instead. TNA is a unique game that will stand apart in a lineup of modern games. As a street level masterpiece, a lot of the complexity is under the hood and not disguised as a fancy mechs. If that's not your thing it's okay. Bottom line, buy what brings you joy and let others do the same.

Just curious, what's the goal on parts for this game? lets say 10 years from now, will everyone be able to buy any part then?. It's a really low production game.

#1050 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

you guys are ridiculous. I know you like TNA. I like TNA. I know single bank drop targets and sling shots aren't cheap, but.... come on. This building is nearly 100 parts. It's humungous (elwin for scale). And it has its own node board... Stepper motor and lead screw... But no coil. so i guess we can't count it as a mech! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that's pretty amazing. Never thought Gary would ever approve something like that. Fantastic to see.

#1051 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

What happens if Cointaker goes bust?
They’re no more/less likely to go broke as any other company.
rd

Because they hold and guarantee the funds till delivered, can't see that happening.

#1060 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Nope! Nobody is.
That was the point of my original post.
The guy said the money was safer at Cointaker than with Spooky/someone else.
My point was - there’s no difference. Unless your money is in a trust account, it’s in risk whoever has it.
rd

Well hey, that's your opinion. I think my money is safer with Cointaker and Nitro. They don't build pinball machines.
Is deeproot your name? Oh, I got the dr backwards. Whoops! Haha!

Quoted from cooked71:

Since when is Spooky a bankruptcy risk? They’ve proven themselves to be a very well managed company that has been incredibly mindful of not expanding too quickly to ensure they can re-invest profits back into the business to fund the expansion. And sure, they ask for non refundable deposits, but that’s just good business sense in this fickle hobby that listens to too many podcasts for their opinions. As RD sais, you’ve got substantially more risk giving deposits to your distributor for a Stern game - that deposit doesn’t go to Stern until the game is ready to ship.

Read back a page or 2. Time to move on, been getting some great info from this thread.

#1064 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Hey, you reverse quoted me.
I’ve read the past few pages and can’t see anything to suggest Spooky is anywhere near a financial risk. I don’t listen to Kaneda though if that’s where it started.
As I said, you’ve got significantly more risk with your distributor, unless they are placing deposits into independently controlled trust accounts. And Spooky is polar opposite to Deeproot if that’s what you’re implying.

Quoted from Lamberger:

Not saying it will happen, but definitely zero protection there because your now dealing directly with spooky

Quoted from rotordave:

Spooky has sold $10s of millions of pinball machines over the last couple of years.
They have a bunch of new games ready to come out.
I think they are ok.
rd

Glad to hear u had a chance to stop in and check out the books. Building pinball machines, tough business. Time to move on.

Quoted from cooked71:

And your protection otherwise?

Trojan

#1067 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:Spooky has sold $10s of millions of pinball machines over the last couple of years.
They have a bunch of new games ready to come out.
I think they are ok.
rd

Quoted from cooked71:

And your protection otherwise?

Quoted from Lamberger:

time to move on

Quoted from guitarded:

I wish you would take this advice.

#1112 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Like I said, anything you want to be.

hmm, I want to be the ceo of spooky pinball and change up this cash grab!

#1114 1 year ago

Seriously, most all know this is a cash grab.......cutting out distributors..and I'm thinking they need money, why would they do that? shoot themselves in the foot? yes,the economy, parts, shipping. everything changed. chain supply, blah, blah,blah.
Anyways, good luck everyone. Was really on the fence with this one, out. Cheers!

1 week later
#1166 1 year ago

So who is the lucky one that got #250? Congrats! to that lucky buyer.

#1170 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Who really cares??

Ed Robertson from the barenaked ladies got #1 from the original run. I think that's kinda cool. Guess he cares.

Quoted from manadams:

You can still add them in shopping cart on site so not sold out.

Looks like they'll have a bunch sitting in the shop after the run. This is where the discounts might start to happen in a recession, layoffs to fallow. Been slowly buying discounted stocks for the long haul. Some down 80% from Jan 2021.

#1178 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Don't hold your breath.

It's funny, a bunch said the exact same thing on day one. Will sell out in 24 hours! lol. Won a few bets holding my breath that day. Haha!
The way that Powel is raising interest rates, will see if I'm right again.

#1180 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Nice. Care to double down?

interesting, what's the sale number at now?

#1181 1 year ago

Looks like I've been ghosted. Hahaha!

#1183 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

We haven't provided a sales update, since the half sold after the first hour. To keep things simple, let's stick with your original post...quoted above. Let's define "bunch" as 10 or more. How about a bet of $250 in the form of a donation to JDRF?

Well if your almost sold out, why would I make that bet? I'm a numbers guy, give me the numbers and I'll work out the odds.
Economy is slowing drastically fast. time line is key. You guys don't know how many you sold? That's not a good sign.

#1190 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

This has to be one of the dumbest arguments ever. Who cares how many they sold. Like really, who the fuck cares.

Wow, there it is. Not a argument. Was wondering how many were left, some people are still on the fence Genius.

#1192 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Me too…50 times moderated…

Quoted from manadams:

Cause your predicting games being sold at a discount and layoffs. Sounds like easy money for you and talking shit only goes so far.[quoted image]

Almost got a number from spooky

#1194 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Some people don’t belong on pinside. Not here to help the hobby. It’s sad that they feel power by behaving this way.

Jeez, just jokes guys. Lighten up

#1197 1 year ago
Quoted from trecemaneras:

I would bet $250 you’re only ever funny unintentionally.

Well 90% of my posts have been deleted because of the guys running to a moderator . Hilarious .. Unfortunately you will never see those jokes.

#1240 1 year ago

So I picked up my first spooky pinball game yesterday, Alice Cooper for $6K. No tax or shipping. What a great game. I really feel like I got my moneys worth here.. and congrats on such a great design and license. Cheers!

#1243 1 year ago

Guess a couple of guys aren't diggin Alice. The animation is fantastic, not as good as the animation in TNA tho...which must have taken forever to accomplish.

2 weeks later
#1284 1 year ago

Dam, I should have also bet the guys saying "it will definitely be sold out in 2 months". Haha!
been loving Alice Cooper that I just picked up for $6k. Definitely worth every penny. The animation is fantastic.

Quoted from zebpin61:

Picked up Gottlieb Fashion Show for $185 in 1974, loved it too. It's already pretty clear that you think the $9k TNA CE price too rich for you. Ok. Full disclosure, I'm in at 107 for this $9k toy. Moving on...

Could buy 10 TNA's if I wanted to but yes, better value out there for $12k delivered. Alice at half price, in on it all day long for that kind of value.

Oh and if anyone wants to sell their original TNA for $6k (or less..haha!) ..pm me. Even if it has been routed, wear on the playfield or whatever. Let's have a looky. Cheers!

#1288 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Why are you still here?[quoted image]

Wondering if anyone still wants to bet it will sell out in the first 2 months. Hahaha!

#1291 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

They said only 50 left at expo. Selling a few a day so prob sold out soon.

If u can pick one up there at a discount( show special, tax, shipping etc.).. definitely the way to go for sure. Congrats!

#1311 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

You getting close... I'll follow up with my timeline. I was TNA #2.
Purchased TNA CE initial payment on 9/1.
Received build number email the same day.
Received what type of cabinet you want email 9/29.
Received confirmation of cabinet type same day.
Received “New Payment Request” invoice email 9/30.
Received Payment Confirmation email 9/30 (paid same day)
--- Heard rumor on Pinside other folks getting Shipping confirmation emails 10/16-10/17
Sent email to Morgan asking about TNA #2 status.
Received reply TNA #2 was in boxing line to be shipped out 10/18
Received TNA #2 is ready to ship and confirm i'll be in next few days to receive package if sent today 10/19
Received TNA #2 Shipping confirmation email with tracking 10/19
Received TNA #2 from freight 10/25 (I live in CA... usually takes 1+ weeks to receive pinball machines from east coast)

Whoops, U missed one timeline.. after use. resale $7kish or less because no one else outside of this will pay more than that for this game. Everyone willing already bought one. On the fence? Something to think about. Bolt it to the floor and give it to the kids.

#1313 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Haha.. funny as it’s a different angle. Not gonna get into this conversation again.

I finally made someone laugh in this thread.

#1324 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I finally made someone laugh in this thread.

Got 2 thumbs down because I made someone laugh?. really? Man, this new "except our liberal ways or else" is getting tiresome.
But the same old I guess. Hang tough their community, help is coming! Nov 8th!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamberger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-tna-rerun-are-you-in-or-out?tu=Lamberger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.