(Topic ID: 321343)

Spooky TNA remake announced - you in or out?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,698 posts
  • 292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“TNA remake - are you in or out?”

• Finally! I’m in! 74 votes
    12%
  • I’m out - no thanks 517 votes
    83%
  • Mayyybe - give reason 33 votes
    5%

(624 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCA45F02-CCD3-4A80-8011-A1722E7A5035 (resized).jpeg
BC5F4B1A-B237-480D-B544-02716497298F (resized).jpeg
0670E324-8222-4AE5-9C17-4DA3123E6D9D.gif
D16B8705-BA6F-4390-BB6D-7C17396EADB7 (resized).jpeg
34FAC7F6-FCCB-461D-82DE-670E212291E3 (resized).jpeg
20230103_212116 (resized).jpg
20230103_211607 (resized).jpg
20230103_211615 (resized).jpg
20230103_193928 (resized).jpg
20230103_204537 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
A3A696BC-7792-4144-AAF8-7D1E18079A88 (resized).jpeg
F121382D-373C-4473-B6F7-161498EF4BAC (resized).jpeg
05F76F2C-C2D6-407E-A589-D3045EEF116F (resized).jpeg
A72DAB09-0BE9-497B-ABE9-957C97396E3D (resized).jpeg
E14F3DAC-59BE-4323-B453-A333CC0A64D5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#328 1 year ago

After reading this thread I've decided I'm in. I hope I end up being able to score one tomorrow. I think the competition is going to be fierce.

#332 1 year ago

I'm not thrilled the machine is going to cost 10k but I think it's worth it. It's so unique and just an amazing experience. Spooky is a great company to deal with and have top notch support. I'm hoping the higher price helps me be able to score one and am happy they're not allowing transfers so the flipper scum don't buy them all up.

#334 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

For the record, they are allowing transfers between people. They are not allowing deposits to be transferred to another Spooky game.

You sure about that? Is says non transferable on the email.

#339 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Do you really think so? If I were sure I could get my money back, I'd pull the trigger. What's your thinking on that?

There's no way you'll lose money on this. There are so few out there and it's an amazing game. There will always be demand.
I traded my original routed game straight up for an MMR.

#342 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I do - as the nice used ones from the first run were already up to $9k.
But here's the bad news - you may not ever want to get rid of it. I downsized my collection a few years back when I moved (going from 30 pins down to 7) and TNA was one of those 7. I can re-buy most of the ones I sold, but finding a cherry TNA would be hard so I kept it. 4 player co-op when you have people over is so much fun. It's the one game that non-pinhead friends ask to buy after playing it.

After trading my OG game I have been looking for one reasonably priced and within driving distance for the past 3 years. I'm so excited to get the chance to get another one tomorrow.

More power to those that don't want one cause it doesn't have a ramp. Better chance for me to get one. I can always buy a Stern since they make unlimited supply of them. Also I bet the stern pro gets a price increase to 7500 next run. Just watch.

#352 1 year ago

10k by..... Tomorrow

#355 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Only thing missing from this new release are the lit side rails - they are a must - surprised they are not putting them on TBH.

And a ramp. Missed opportunity for sure. /s

#375 1 year ago

Yeah why would you put a deposit on a game you weren't going to buy? That seems like a waste!

#380 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

Seems like either way is a waste.

Not for me. I bought two. Game is a masterpiece. Had to get that butter cab goodness.

IMG_20220829_195706_01.jpgIMG_20220829_195706_01.jpgPXL_20220829_191614913.jpgPXL_20220829_191614913.jpg
#387 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

And then hid it in your lineup lol. I never understand this mentality.

I've got three little boys in my house. It's a defense mechanism.

#415 1 year ago

You are perhaps less concerned then the list of people who lost their deposits or some value on the hw debacle.

What is the Halloween debacle? I'm not sure what you're referring to? It looks like Spooky is well on their way to deliver the entire run of machines. Can you clarify what you're talking about?

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

There are so many out there currently that are even better modded for 6500.

Where are they? I want to buy them. Send me the link please!!

#489 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Wait... Did anyone who order get charged for Tax? Or is that later? My invoice says $0.00

They will charge you tax when you pay the final invoice including shipping. This is just a deposit which isn't taxable. Don't worry - Uncle Sam will get his cut.

#498 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Oh man. This is so tempting. How long until the build dates any ideas?

at 40 games per week rate they have now it should be less than 8 weeks till delivery.

#501 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

so they are making them before they finish Halloween?

I wasn't thinking about that. It will be 8 weeks after Halloween is finished. I was thinking 2 week ramp up time and the 6 weeks of production. Luke alluded in one of the threads they already had the parts to build the games. It might be a few months though.

#503 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

45 minutes and still available?!!
RIP Spooky
RIP Bubble
RIP Pinball hobby
it's all over folks!!!!!

Recession has officially begun! Call the WSJ and let them know!

#838 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

100%
You will definitely lose money on this game at $9000. You better bolt it.

I don't care, do you?

#840 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I care, can't wait to get a cheap TNA when the bottom falls out! I'm patient. It's already happening in the stock market and real-estate, looking forward to cheap shares, cheaper properties and cheap games

Good luck with your search!

#886 1 year ago
Quoted from MrDark:Anyone here who preordered TNA do so to put on location? Just curious how many of these will be out in the wild.

Mine will be going on location. I believe there are a few others in NE Ohio who bought them as well for the same.

#893 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Not interested in any other game right now and it's not looking good anyways, only like 10 more people would buy it at $7k so it seems like the 91% really just didn't want this game...so far.

Everytime I see your posts I wonder if my kindergartner is typing on here. You sound just like him.

#912 1 year ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

They do horrible on location. Been there done that

Mine did great other than have small issues where it'd give drop target errors or freeze up at times.

#933 1 year ago

Can't wait to be playing my game. Can't be long now.!! So pumped.

#935 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

So… you all think this week coming they might ask for payment? Has not been 2 weeks yet, but is that the rumor how long till they start production?
I’m itching to get my game.

Sounded like they have the parts in stock so I hope so. I'm so excited I hope they make them soon.

#981 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I don't get the outrage at the price. Used TNA for sale are at $7,300 on up some over $9K (asking).
Anyone who prefers to buy a Stern premium for $9K can do that they don't need to pester Spooky about the asking price, if you don't like it don't buy it.
What's wrong with that if someone wants a brand new that is somewhat improved at $9K? That seems about right to me, but if you all don't like it don't buy it. I don't go to Ferrari or Porsche FB and complain that their cars are too expensive what do you expect to accomplish?

It's just a bunch of cheap asses that couldn't afford it at 7k either whining to those that have the means.

It's a freaking toy. None of it makes financial sense.

Such an idiotic entitled attitude to act like spooky is ripping you off because you can't afford their new toy. They don't owe you anything.

#994 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Wrong. It has more to do with price compared to other mfgs and what is in the game. Just bought a GZ premium and a TNA would cost me more for what is much less of a game in my opinion. CGC also offering so much more for less.

Just buy both. That's what I did. Godzilla being a great game doesn't diminish TNA being a great game. Theyre different machines you can buy both.

#1111 1 year ago

So many FOMOsexuals in this thread. Get a room.

#1130 1 year ago

I'm not saying flipping is a good thing, I'm just saying they go where the money is. Ultimately it's just a supply and demand issue, but it is a sign that the market has cooled.
I think at 10k, games are an investment for some people, and no one want's to buy a game and lose 3k if they decide to trade or sell it a year down the line. That's definitely going to make a lot of buyers think twice about making a 10K purchase. It's going to slow the market further.

Flippers create artificial scarcity and in this case exacerbated actual scarcity. They are also a sign that the asking price was too cheap for the volume available to sell. Therefore the pinball companies did the most logical thing by raising prices to remove the opportunity for arbitrage. This has the unintended effect of pushing some buyers out that don't have the means to pay the higher prices, but this doesn't matter because the true value of the game at the volume they can be made available is the new higher price. The pinball companies were losing money letting the flipping continue. Like it or not. Supply will be closer to meeting demand at the newer prices.

#1136 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

The same result could be achieved by simply making more .

I agree - but Stern can't meet demand today which is causing flippers to buy up the limited inventory and increase the price while adding zero value.

#1144 1 year ago

I thought spooky already had the parts to produce these games. It's interesting that noone has received their invoice yet. I figured they'd fly right thru these.

1 week later
#1171 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Ed Robertson from the bare naked ladies got #1 from the original run. I think that's kinda cool. Guess he cares.

Looks like they'll have a bunch sitting in the shop after the run. This is where the discounts might start to happen in a recession, layoffs to fallow. Been slowly buying discounted stocks for the long haul. Some down 80% from Jan 2021.

I hope they discount them so I can buy a second one like I did for Halloween. That'd be awesome.

#1205 1 year ago
Quoted from squeekj:

Tossing out an odd request. I'm getting married on 11/11 this year and I'm #25 for TNA... if number 11 is on the forum and would be willing to switch for my 25, you'd make this wedding gift to my future wife perfect!

There isn't a plaque or anything on the game so the number is actually meaningless. Just the order they get made.

#1207 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I am selling my AIQ Premium to get this but I’ve never bought a Spooky before, can anyone indicate how long I should expect to wait if I order?

I thought earlier in the thread they said they'd have them all built within 6 months over half we're sold so prob 3 months minimum.

#1245 1 year ago

Anyone heard the eta for these? I'm #33 and paid my invoice last week. I emailed Morgan but haven't heard back. I assumed in the next week or two?

#1249 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah I was told a couple weeks ballpark.

Morgan emailed me this morning and it sounds like it'll actually be a few months to complete the build which would tell me it'll be more than a few weeks.

#1255 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

You get an inv to pay in full? I’m 9 and paid in full.

Yeah I paid in full last week.

#1259 1 year ago

Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

1 week later
#1295 1 year ago
Quoted from RunninMan01:

Looks like they stalled out in the 50s....still haven't gotten my email. Your machine show up yet?

I'm #33 and paid weeks ago and haven't heard a peep.

#1302 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I'm #34 and same. Patience, grasshopper...

Spoke too soon game gets delivered next week.

#1306 1 year ago
Quoted from dyopp21:

For those that are already familiar with this title and Spooky, how do y'all feel about its durability for being on location in our bar? I've got an Alien (PB). I LOVE the machine and people beg me to put it at the bar all the time to which I respond, "HELL NAW!" I know it wouldn't last a week getting that much play. But I really do want to put this one out for the masses.

I had my original on route for about 6 months and pulled it because it was have weird intermittent issues that would lock the game up. It sounds like these issues were probably due to poor quality connectors used in the original run. Physically the game was rock solid. Sounds like the issues with the connectors has been resolved so I wouldn't hesitate to try it. My other spooky games are like tanks. I had an awful time trying to keep alien running because the software is just shit. I think they fixed the lock up issues in 3.0 but I'm still shy about bringing it back on route.

#1317 1 year ago
Quoted from somenerd:

I've heard mine's almost off the line as well... time to hit up my buddies for help carting it down the bulkhead steps. Hopefully will be playing it by next week!

Mine gets delivered tomorrow. Unfortunately I have some plumbing work being done Thursday so I'm going to have to wait to crack her open.

#1322 1 year ago
Quoted from negz:

Just got my confirmation for CE #170. I placed an order right after Expo, on Sunday 23rd.
TNA CE will be my first pin. $9,000 does seem a bit steep and I tried hard to resist, but TNA was the game that got me into pinball so it's worth it to me. There's no shortage of great pinball on location within a short walk from my house and I love the social aspect of pinball, so I really only need my favorite machine in my "collection" (at least for now).

I wouldn't sweat the cost at this point. In a year when the dust settles and there are no more available this machine will be selling for 12.5-14k. it's a masterpiece and there weren't very many made.

#1326 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Your own 15 min from me. I’m in north canton. Anything for sale?

Nice. I have a few in the marketplace.

#1334 1 year ago

Well got my game setup and the sound is definitely fucked up. It doesn't sound anything like my original. I tried following the instructions in the club thread and it still sounds bad. Just really low and the bass isn't there like on my OG game. Anyone else having this issue? My OG game used to thump.

#1336 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Have you checked the bass volume level on your amp?

Yeah. Even if I turn it all the way up it sounds super wimpy.

#1339 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Maybe the amp they installed was defective, sure they will send you a replacement to rule it out.

I emailed spooky support. Something is definitely wrong. If the bass is turned up passed a whisper the speaker sounds like it's completely distorted and blown.

I will say overall I'm pretty disappointed in the quality of the machine compared to my previous game. The backglass doesn't fit very well, the playfield hooks look like someone took a hammer to them to make them fit. I already have a tear in my side blade from bringing the playfield up and down to adjust this bass issue.
The drop target mechanism is installed crooked.

The fit and finish of this machine is absurdly bad.

Definitely expected much better quality for the price. I've been a strong spooky supporter but this might be my last.

Quoted from lpeters82:

There are three settings that control the base on the amplifier. Dial 1 and Dial 2 control the subwoofer and Dial 3 controls the bass from the speakers. Those three really all need to be in balance to get the base sounding good. Here's my take on the amp settings. I typically do these in the music test and cycle between the songs. Personally, I like strong base, but I don't need it sounding like a teenagers car.
Dial 1: Subwoofer Volume (Small Dial) - All the way down and then dial up. Typically just a tiny fraction of a turn. They tend to be super sensitive.
Dial 2: Subwoofer Crossover (Small Dial) - All the way down and then dial up. Typically between 1/8 and 1/4 of a turn.
Dial 3: Treble - All the way up and then dial back around 1/8 turn.
Dial 4: Base - All the way down and then dial up. Typically between 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
Dial 5: Volume - All the way up and then dial back around 1/8 turn.

I did this but I think the amplifier might have a bad crossover. The control isn't affecting the sound at all. I think the full range is being fed thru the sub causing a ton of distortion.

#1341 1 year ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

That sucks dude. Sorry to hear this. I hope they aren't rushing to get these machines out the door without adequate QC on the finished product. Are there inspector stamps anywhere on Spooky machines? Hope you can get your issues sorted out. I agree, you should get what you pay for!!

It's hard to photograph but here's what I'm talking about. Look how washed out the backglass printing is. Looks awful.

PXL_20221102_213515255.MP.jpgPXL_20221102_213515255.MP.jpgPXL_20221102_213554156.jpgPXL_20221102_213554156.jpgPXL_20221102_213624572.jpgPXL_20221102_213624572.jpg
#1343 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

This is concerning…
Was it possibly damaged during delivery?
Or you think this is all bad assembly?
What going on here with these metal clips?[quoted image]

No it wasn't damaged during delivery. Those clips look like someone took a hammer to them to get them to fit into the lockdown receiver. See how they're all twisted up? The drop targets are just installed crooked. They aren't loose. This was all done at the factory.

#1346 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

my hooks look the same and the back glass I thought was suppose to be like that. Have to check my drop alignment but that's easy fix. The hooks don't bother me you don't see them. Probably had to bend down stock ones to work with TNA.

Good to know. Is your translite washed out?

#1347 1 year ago

I will say the powder coat is gorgeous. It looks way better than the stainless I had on my OG. I'm glad they went this route.

PXL_20221102_164747161.jpgPXL_20221102_164747161.jpg
#1350 1 year ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Clips do what they are supposed to do and likely were adjusted to make the playfield level to how it sits in the cab, so makes sense they would look tweaked, not sure why there is any kind of expectation they should look a certain way anyway.

Ive never seen playfield clips look bent like this on any other machine. It's not a huge deal as you can't see it but it just looks amateurish and I expect better for $10k.

#1351 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

My drops are a bit to left more than right but not bad. I’ll try to adjust next time it’s up. Yes backglass looks washed out only when lights on. When off looks fine so it’s the light making it like this. I don’t think any of the little issues are concerning.
[quoted image]

None of the problems are show stoppers. I love the game. Spooky is going to send me a new amp and speaker which I'm sure will get the sound working fine. They have great support. I just expected the game match the quality of my original and I feel they missed the mark.

#1352 1 year ago

Here's a side by side comparison of my OG vs the CE.

975fc5bbbf2bf41b34731327321af2349c253521.jpg975fc5bbbf2bf41b34731327321af2349c253521.jpgPXL_20221102_213515255.MP.jpgPXL_20221102_213515255.MP.jpg
#1354 1 year ago

Maybe there's a setting to lower the brightness of the led strip?

#1361 1 year ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Since you've seen both versions of TNA, would you say the CE backglass is identical to the OG? Perhaps they used a different type (or color temperature) of strip LED this time...and/or it's a bit too bright??

I can't find a picture of the OG with the backlight off but it just appears like the colors are deeper on the OG like the blues and reds and purples are much richer. The CE looks like the colors were lightened up a ton so the purple looks more like a magenta. The actual art is identical just the colors are different.

#1368 1 year ago

Friendly PSA. You're going to want to glue the shit out of the ribbon cables on the reactor display because they aren't locking connectors and fall out every single game. I covered both in a ton of hot glue. Looks like spooky just put a tiny dab which didn't hold at all.

PXL_20221104_014255027.jpgPXL_20221104_014255027.jpg
#1374 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Spooky have used hot glue on every game I've owned. TNA and Rnm in particular. I think the new system is different so doesn't need it?
On that, is TNA running on the new Pinataur or the OG system?

It had a slight dab of hot glue on there. It just needed more and it's fine.

The light side rails from hooked look amazing btw.

#1379 1 year ago

Man this game is so amazing. Just beat reactor 6 and was one target away from beating 7. I'm sweating bullets. Doesn't get much better than this.

#1381 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

When’s it going on route though

Once I'm sure it's reliable. Next few weeks I'd say.

#1398 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I wonder towards the end we could get a count how many folks paid for Butter.
I did not and glad I did not. I’d freak out if there was a small imperfection… it’s inevitable.

I have butter on my Halloween and it's spectacular. I wish I got it on TNA but couldn't justify the cost. I do get nervous I'm going to ding it but whatever.

PXL_20220829_191614913.jpgPXL_20220829_191614913.jpgPXL_20221101_005547302.jpgPXL_20221101_005547302.jpg

1 week later
#1452 1 year ago

Let's see how sturdy she is. The new amp spooky sent me fixed my sound issue and she's rocking now. Time to share her with the public. If you're in NE Ohio, you can give it a play at Madcap Brew Co by Kent State.

IMG_20221120_132948_513.jpgIMG_20221120_132948_513.jpg
#1455 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

That back glass looks washed out... is Spooky sending you a new one?

Yeah. They're sending me a new one. That one is totally shit. I had to wait for the amp to come in because mine was broken and I didn't want to wait any longer to put it on route.

#1465 1 year ago

Well the ball fell into the cabinet and I had to do a service call. Those that are questioning if the piece in the shooter lane that's missing is needed. It's a rare occurrence so far but it definitely can happen. I would definitely reach out to spooky to get one to install if you want to avoid balls falling in the cab.

#1497 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Game sent out extra balls randomly and the service menu did not show switch statues correctly to diagnose! Can you believe that?
Drain magnet never worked after fiddling with it for hours and hours. Always threw ball into the drain and not back into play.
Back orbit didn't register and would eat balls that may or may not return after a few days
Left wireform ramp never worked and ball bounced off it back into shooter lane or right drain lane or anywhere other than where it should have.
Both ball locks didn't work. Left orbit shot impossible due to some kid screwing on the ball guide rail way too tight and a ball basically didn't fit between the guide rails. Game had many holes drilled over and over in an attempt to mount guide rails and other stuff. As if someone was building a prototype and just keep changing hole locations! lol
I sent me game back to get fixed. They refused and gave me a refund. I lost money on shipping it back.
Never got to play a full game.
Spooky refused to refund me for an Ultraman and Halloween with a promise they are now making quality games in their new location, bt I had same issues with my Ultraman. Send out balls randomly. Never ending Multiballs. Left orbit never registered (switch location was just wrong!)
Game did random reboots
Sold Ultraman for a $3k loss.
F-Spooky 100%
After a decade of making pins the quality is just as bad or worse from day One.
Their code is a joke. Worse than any early 80s Solid State pin.
Terrible diagnostic features, missing most options that are in EVERY other pin. Like resetting the high score and basic stuff like that.
Just an amateur built POS that really doesn't belong in any tournament or on-location.
All of these issues are still going on today, even with the new build of TNA! A game they have made before! lol
Extra holes drilled in playfield until they get it right. Mistakes all over the place.
I wish they sold games as a kit and I would have built my own 10x better than they do.

You aren't getting the point. These are artisanal machines that need love and care and feeding. It's part of the charm. It's why they cost so much. You get to walk around and know you're better than everyone else around you; Notably the Stern people with their generic mass produced games. I was buying spooky before it was cool.

#1528 1 year ago

Welp I'm starting to remember why I sold my OG TNA. Game didn't even make it a month on route. Drop target scoop opto fried on me and I don't have the part with me. I love the game but I'm going to give the quality on this machine a D-. Hopefully after the bugs are worked out it'll be better and I'll change my grade. It's neck and neck right now with the disaster that is alien.

PXL_20221203_150100795.jpgPXL_20221203_150100795.jpg
#1533 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

That sucks man.. by any chance do you know how many plays were logged before the event? Just wondering the full picture.

98 plays on the meter.

Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I am curious about the opto frying. I am not sure what that means, but the way these are set up the opto transmitters get no more than 75ma, which is well under their maximum and constant current capability, so there is very little risk of it burning out. Did the opto transmitter just stop functioning? Did a solder joint break? Did a connector fail? I am sorry you are not happy with the game. Please let me know as this is really good information for myself and the spooky team. Thank you,
--Scott

I'm not sure if it's the receiver or transmitter side. My new cell phone camera must have an IR filter because I can no longer use it to test the transmitter. Wiring is good as I checked continuity and voltage coming to the transmitter. It was sitting at 5.3v when unloaded and 1.3v when plugged in which makes me think it's good.

The receiver works if I short the pins so the wiring is fine on that side. I didn't try disassembling another known working transmitter to see if the receiver works. I'm just going to replace them both.

I like the design of the game. I'm frustrated with the quality of it. It's just taking my back to the OG game I had because I kept having drop target errors I couldn't figure out that would cause the machine to be shut off when I'd service the location. I was hopeful all the bugs were ironed out cause the machine is a masterpiece.

Maybe this bad opto is a fluke.

#1538 1 year ago

Thank you for the kind words about the game and then you for the response. Yeah something weird is going on here, the voltage readings are correct and are showing that the opto transmitter is working properly. Next step for me would be to put it in switch test and see what is up. Maybe the switch is reading intermittently for some reason.

It doesn't work in switch test. I took them apart to match them up and they still don't work. One of the components is definitely bad.

1 week later
#1574 1 year ago
Quoted from Kcrison:

#61 #89 #112 made it back to Ohio
[quoted image]

I can hear this picture.

#1576 1 year ago

Please let me know which one, going on what you tested earlier, it is most likely the receiver.
--Scott

You were correct. It was the receiver. Changed out the opto and it was good to go.

#1579 1 year ago

Oh excellent. Glad you are back up and running. I added some notes to my to do list on the software to make diagnosing this stuff a bit easier.
--Scott

Good call. My biggest issue was my new phone no longer can detect if the transmitter is good so I might need to buy an IR detector.

#1599 1 year ago

Got my replacement translite. Spooky comes thru again. Looks amazing.

PXL_20221216_211130831.jpgPXL_20221216_211130831.jpg
#1606 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Dang.. lucky you. If you saw my post a few days ago, my replacement translite was smashed to pieces… Spooky is attempting to send me another. Hope they package it up a little different.

That's a complete bummer man. I didn't see. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

#1609 1 year ago

So much better.

PXL_20221217_171909497.jpgPXL_20221217_171909497.jpg
3 weeks later
#1679 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Guess that’s the boutique charm…

I believe it's pronounced BOOtique.

#1683 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looks like you got a lemon if you're having to modify sling placement under the playfield. I would be sending it back before I went to that extent and I own four Spooky games.

I believe most of the CEs need this same adjustment. They were all installed wrong from the factory. The kicker is up against the sling rubber making the stitches insensitive.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-tna-rerun-are-you-in-or-out?tu=Deez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.