(Topic ID: 321343)

Spooky TNA remake announced - you in or out?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,698 posts
  • 292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“TNA remake - are you in or out?”

• Finally! I’m in! 74 votes
    12%
  • I’m out - no thanks 517 votes
    83%
  • Mayyybe - give reason 33 votes
    5%

(624 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCA45F02-CCD3-4A80-8011-A1722E7A5035 (resized).jpeg
BC5F4B1A-B237-480D-B544-02716497298F (resized).jpeg
0670E324-8222-4AE5-9C17-4DA3123E6D9D.gif
D16B8705-BA6F-4390-BB6D-7C17396EADB7 (resized).jpeg
34FAC7F6-FCCB-461D-82DE-670E212291E3 (resized).jpeg
20230103_212116 (resized).jpg
20230103_211607 (resized).jpg
20230103_211615 (resized).jpg
20230103_193928 (resized).jpg
20230103_204537 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
A3A696BC-7792-4144-AAF8-7D1E18079A88 (resized).jpeg
F121382D-373C-4473-B6F7-161498EF4BAC (resized).jpeg
05F76F2C-C2D6-407E-A589-D3045EEF116F (resized).jpeg
A72DAB09-0BE9-497B-ABE9-957C97396E3D (resized).jpeg
E14F3DAC-59BE-4323-B453-A333CC0A64D5 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 34.
#201 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

So what should the price have been? Was 6k without the add ons five years ago when materials/labor was cheaper, now 9k with the add ons, upgrades and materials/labor has gone up. Sure Spooky's making a profit, just how much is too much for someone that risked their livelihood and scraped by multiple months to start this company.

Just from reading the room here, I'd say 8k.

#202 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Sounds like my Rick n Morty. I disabled the shaker motor after reseating/pushing everything one evening and it's been mostly OK since. Before that it'd go completely nuts, every insert would be random colors. They need to use more robust connectors.

They just upgraded connectors with Ultraman and Halloween, the new TNA should have locking molex connectors as well now

#203 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

They just upgraded connectors with Ultraman and Halloween, the new TNA should have locking molex connectors as well now

If these TNAs can keep the lights working on location that's almost worth the 3 grand price increase alone.

Still waiting for my Ultraman but really hoping it requires less fiddling than my R+M.

#204 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

It's a shame really. I was excited for this launch. Was hoping they would crank out another 500 or so TNA's into the wild for people to experience/enjoy the game.
They priced it way too high and I highly doubt it sells out. And if it doesn't sell out, they aren't going to lower the price, they will just stop production. And then they will never re-run it again, because again, they aren't going to lower the price (has any manufacturer ever lowered the price of a pin that didn't sell well? I don't think so..?).

Williams did close out pricing on lots of games. CV and DH come to mind as a couple that were priced NIB for around $1700 when they didn't sell well.

#205 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Oh man Spooky, you do you… but this isn’t a good time to push your price ceiling.
I had a TNA, loved it. Ended up selling it for a big loss after I had my fun because all the posts were pooling and chipping.
Then I missed the boat on Rick and Morty because of all the flippers instantly snagging up the pre-orders and paid a premium to get one. Loved the game, but after fixing countless problems and having the game down constantly I had enough after it was finally 100% and traded it.
Then they come up with a dream theme, with the promise of Bowen on the rules and a loaded playfield. Didn’t want to pay a premium again so I hopped on sight unseen to secure one without a single gameplay video. Of course I had to pay for the fan club to even have the option.
We all know Bowen was pushed aside for the rules, and they trusted the design and animation to a super fan with zero chops for making this kind of stuff. I heard the murmuring that it was a mess but I assumed surely I won’t lose more than my deposit and I should give the game a chance. The code was a year old when I got mine and it was still terrible. Ended up taking a 2.5k loss on that one, I had zero trust that the code would be saved. The person I sold it to had to pay them for all new powder coated hardware because the original turned black btw. I mean, c’mon.
I love the concept of Spooky and I know they are great people, but sadly I’m out of pretty much anything they release from here on in unless it’s been out for a while and is universally loved… however, due to the state of the hobby, if it turns out to be a great game that means paying above MSRP since the run would be long sold out… I’m through paying over 10k for a toy. Especially for one that comes from a company that can’t seem to put out an overall functional product.

Great post. 21 upvotes you are tied with the" I am in"on TNA in the poll.

#206 1 year ago

Seems Spooky has cut out the flipper on this game, and selling for flipper prices. Why not? Better it goes to Spooky than to some dude trying to flip it for profit without playing a game.

The prices will just drop on the second hand market. No reason to get frustrated. We're headed back to the rational days when you could see a TNA sitting on the market without selling for 5 months and offer someone 500-1k less. So pre-2021/Banning Auction.

#207 1 year ago

First JJP with toy story at 12k, now the next spooky is 9k, just wait for sterns price hike. Mark the beginning of the pinball crash…. You heard it here………….

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Mark the beginning of the pinball crash…. You heard it here………….

Calling Crazy Levi.....

#209 1 year ago

I was actively awaiting this, and was trying to decide between TNA, Weird Al, or maybe a Ster Premium. $9k is far too steep for a street-level game; I'm out on this one.

#210 1 year ago

I'm out for 2 reasons.....1st is 9k. Nope. not happening, and yes I know everything's gone up. Still nope. 2nd is that I *thought* it was supposed to be more conventionally-sized. Turns out it's not and that's a deal breaker for me.

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

Seems Spooky has cut out the flipper on this game, and selling for flipper prices. Why not? Better it goes to Spooky than to some dude trying to flip it for profit without playing a game.

That only works when there’s minimal out-of-production inventory & a handful of “want it now” buyers who don’t mind paying extra. At $9k MSRP, they’ll need 250 people willing to pay the flipper price…that number is likely not there - but we’ll see in a few days, eh?

#212 1 year ago

Best fun/value selling right now is CCR, Alien and Godzilla.

#213 1 year ago

I understand the frustration from everyone. I bought TNA #252 and still have it. Will be the last game I ever sell. Love it! I have to look at the invoice but from what I remember we had to pay extra for the Plastic protectors, Shaker motor, Knocker and the lighted speaker grill. This one is including all of that plus the powder coating (not sure if this is new) and the lighted drop targets and what not. It is also using PROC which from I understand is more expensive than what the original TNA had. I remember Charlie saying at TPF during the Alice reveal that the price increase from TNA to Alice Cooper was due to the P-ROC (and other things). You add all of that extra stuff and the original TNA was getting close to 7K. I am sure Scotts fee for this new run has increased as well which great for him. He absolutely deserves it. With saying all of that its not technically 3K more. With all of the extra goodies we are looking at a 2K price increase. It's been said a 100 times here that manufacturing costs have gone up over the years so its not a shocker that this is being priced this much by Spooky. I am with all of you that I think the sweet spot for this second run should have been priced between 8K-8.5K but not being in the business of making pinball and what Spookys internal financial dealings are its hard to be upset over this. But I totally get it and understand. Let the market speak. If anyone was really wanting a TNA and was looking to get in on the 2.0 run, do it! You will not regret it. I love this game so much.

#214 1 year ago

This one isn't for me. Picking up a Godzilla tomorrow NIB for a way better price.

#215 1 year ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Let the market speak. If anyone was really wanting a TNA and was looking to get in on the 2.0 run, do it! You will not regret it. I love this game so much.

I agree.

#216 1 year ago

Why are people complaining about the cabinet size?

Why would you want a bigger cabinet? It wouldn’t make the game grow ramps.

I’ve never looked at my Harlem globetrotters and said wow that really needs a bigger cabinet.

#217 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They've got nothing else to complain about because Stern didn't announce the game this week.

#218 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That only works when there’s minimal out-of-production inventory & a handful of “want it now” buyers who don’t mind paying extra. At $9k MSRP, they’ll need 250 people willing to pay the flipper price…that number is likely not there - but we’ll see in a few days, eh?

Thursday will definitely be interesting. LOTR Amazon series drops and so does TNA re-run. Wondering how many people are going to go in at this price. The used version is selling for 8-9k on the market currently, so who knows? I just know it won't be me, lol.

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Best fun/value selling right now is CCR, Alien and Godzilla.

Many missed the nice boat on Alien though. $7777 for an SV is the steal of the last 5 years, even if it has issues.

#220 1 year ago

The king of diamonds remake has a bigger cabinet and it looks really
Stupid.

And it’s too steep to fold your laundry on!

#221 1 year ago

Comparing prices, I think this is accurate.

Stern Aerosmith, SW and GOTG all came out the same year as TNA.

The Stern MSRP was (correct me if I'm wrong):
Pro - 5999
Prem - 7899
LE - 8999

The same year TNA was roughly 6k (price check?) plus shipping and handling, which I think is why a lot of people are comparing it to the Pro prices. But with lots of add ons, someone here got it for a total of 6800:

Quoted from damadczar:

I keep meticulous records of what I spend on my pins, and my costs for TNA were ~ $6800, including shaker motor and knocker (+ shipping from pinball life and installation cost), mirror blades and install cost, plastic protector set, speaker grill lights, and shipping from distro.

Now, Stern MSRP is:
Pro - 6899
Prem - 8999
LE - 10499 - 11099
And there's many distributors where that's the final price with shipping. Plus Godzilla and Rush are arguably better options than what came out in 2017.

TNA is 8995 + tax (850 CA) + shipping (+/- 400) = 10,245 (add a butter cabinet, and you're looking at 11,344)

If this is true inflation, esp with JJP charging 12k/15k for TS4, then wondering if this means all models of Stern will also be raised 2k+ each on the next cornerstone release. Looking at 9k Pro, 11k Premium, and 13k LE. I guess we'll have to wait and see you next Tuesday.

#222 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Many missed the nice boat on Alien though. $7777 for an SV is the steal of the last 5 years, even if it has issues.

No, CCR standard at $8k is. Little to no issues reported.

#223 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

No, CCR standard at $8k is. Little to no issues reported.

CCR is a shite game compared to Alien. But to each their own.

#224 1 year ago

At 9k, I am waaaay out. I like it, but I like other games with way more value for 9k. I’d consider it at $7500, but even then it wouldn’t be an easy trigger to pull.

#225 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

CCR is a shite game compared to Alien. But to each their own.

Ha, to be fair I do like my HW Alien original. No argument there for the game play, but I just don’t think the initial issues right out the box from the PB version when it’s was $7777 make it a steal

#226 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

At 9k, I am waaaay out. I like it, but I like other games with way more value for 9k. I’d consider it at $7500, but even then it wouldn’t be an easy trigger to pull.

$7500. Is a price that would have me buy. Then after tax and shipping would be in the $8200 range. Right now I'm out.

#227 1 year ago

Spooky are probably playing this right. I think they'll be able to move 250 of these pretty easily.

Was smart not to try to move 2,000 of them like their last opus.

#228 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ve never looked at my Harlem globetrotters and said wow that really needs a bigger cabinet.

It’s not an exact science, but those with decent size collections may like their LCD’s to look one way and their retro games to look another.

#229 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

That's... wow. That's a pretty spicy take. I guess we'll see if Spooky makes them out of MDF, if the slings all fire at the same time, etc. etc.
I'll admit the price is a bit of a surprise for me. But I hate to break it to you -- pricing in the hobby has been on a hockey curve for the last 3 years. If I look at Spooky's last games, it was what -- 7k/8k/9k? I was kind of expecting it to be the middle number but if they're baking in all the options and charging the top number of their range, I guess it's not that big of a surprise. If it's not of value to you, cool. But I'm pretty sure Spooky isn't going to build you a Stern Home Pin.

For you. It's not worth 9k for you. Which is great! We'll see if Spooky has priced themselves out the market or not in a few days. I'd personally rather have a TNA 2.0 Hyper Super Edition or whatever they're calling this over a GNR LE. Or a TS4. Or a LZ Premium, Rush Premium, Deadpool Premium... again, this game has more value for me. Maybe I'm in the minority though.

Rush is an awesome pin and I am not a fan of the band. TNA is not a great single player game.

#230 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

It’s not an exact science, but those with decent size collections may like their LCD’s to look one way and their retro games to look another.

TNA is a retro game. That's the whole point.

But I concede, some people are insane.

#231 1 year ago

I think this is going to be an unpopular opinion.

The supply chain is still fraked from Coronavirus. The cost of wood, electronics, all of it is much more expensive than 5 years ago. If they’re selling for $9, I don’t think it’s greed. I think that’s what it costs a small company because 250 is not a lot of parts to buy in bulk.

Spooky has been pretty transparent with us Halloween owners. I trust they’re dealing with us on the square.

Godzilla is a better game and a better value for $9000. This is a boutique game, the way an Aston is a boutique sports car.

#232 1 year ago

What game is the most fun to play. TNA 2017 or Seawitch 2.0, 2018.

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

What game is the most fun to play. TNA 2017 or Seawitch 2.0, 2018.

Presume you mean Beatles? but not sure what that comparable would mean or have to do with anything?

#234 1 year ago

Beer count: 0

TNA2 price count: way too fucking high

#235 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Presume you mean Beatles? but not sure what that comparable would mean or have to do with anything?

Yes Beatles Gold, can get one now in my area for the price of TNA 1.0. just trying to find the better value.

#236 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I think this is going to be an unpopular opinion.
Spooky has been pretty transparent with us Halloween owners. I trust they’re dealing with us on the square.

They were super transparent when they showed 30 seconds of the game before requiring non refundable deposits and making you join a club to have a chance to buy a limited supply game that sold out in a day (they def have a smart marketing department ). Tons of people were left holding the bag when the game saw the light of day and reality set in.

#237 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Yes Beatles Gold, can get one now in my area for the price of TNA 1.0. just trying to find the better value.

I like the Beatles music fine enough but Danesi's music cranked with the sub and a few adult cocktails is heaven. TNA wins with music, lightshow and multiplayer rules.

#238 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:I think this is going to be an unpopular opinion.
The supply chain is still fraked from Coronavirus. The cost of wood, electronics, all of it is much more expensive than 5 years ago. If they’re selling for $9, I don’t think it’s greed. I think that’s what it costs a small company because 250 is not a lot of parts to buy in bulk.
Godzilla is a better game and a better value for $9000. This is a boutique game, the way an Aston is a boutique sports car.

Unpopular? Maybe. Realistic? Yes. True? From my experience, yes. Get used to it? Sigh.. yes.

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Ha, to be fair I do like my HW Alien original. No argument there for the game play, but I just don’t think the initial issues right out the box from the PB version when it’s was $7777 make it a steal

I can't speak for Zablon, but being a beta tester/early buyer for Alien, it was the best game I ever purchased new in box. I won't go into details about everything PB offered me but it ended up being an absolute steal of a deal for an amazing 2 games in one pinball machine. PB's customer service is the best in pinball. Above and beyond.

Now back to TNA, being a CEO of my own company.. I can't help not to think about what I would have done in this situation. Personally, I would have put the price at $6899. compete with stern and sell as many as I could.. keep my company busy through one of the biggest U.S recessions for the next 2 years. Get the deposits now and lock everyone in. It's not to late for spooky to see the mistake, change their mind on this plan.lol Sept 1st! But hey, I'm gonna be watching from the side lines. In on CCRLE(same price!), Alien LV(great deal there and a Big Lebowski. I won't be purchasing anything else for a couple of years till the smoke clears.

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Its the same reason why some dudes buy big trucks....because they have small.......gamerooms.....

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

If this is true inflation, esp with JJP charging 12k/15k for TS4, then wondering if this means all models of Stern will also be raised 2k+ each on the next cornerstone release. Looking at 9k Pro, 11k Premium, and 13k LE. I guess we'll have to wait and see you next Tuesday.

Perhaps Stern needed to push back its announcement to reprint thousands of new price tags.

#242 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Let me remind you that 9,000 X 250 = 2,250,000. On a playfield they already have the schematics for, layouts done, over the shelf parts, and no code update besides bug fixes. Explain to me again how you think they had to sell it at 9K just to make it worth their while? I easily see them making a minimum of 1 million and change profit on a product that honestly someone else built, designed, coded, and did the sound work on. Building it is definitely worth their interested and if this sells out you bet they'll continue to make more. I mean why not? it's easy money.

Are you Kaneda or just his hype man? You’re just repeating the same bs he said earlier on his free podcast. Neither of you sound like you know anything about manufacturing.

#243 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Are you Kaneda or just his hype man? You’re just repeating the same bs he said earlier on his free podcast. Neither of you sound like you know anything about manufacturing.

I have no idea who Kaneda is, nor do I listen to any podcasts. I'm just a pinball owner like yourself, that has decided not to pay this outrageous price for this PIN. Given by the poll data, I see I'm not alone in this sentiment. But somehow I don't see you calling all the other people on this thread Kaneda? so what gives? This is a public forum and that's my opinion, feel free to input yours, it's a free country.

#244 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I have no idea who Kaneda is, nor do I listen to any podcasts. I'm just a pinball owner like yourself, that has decided not to pay this outrageous price for this PIN. Given by the poll data, I see I'm not alone in this sentiment. But somehow I don't see you calling all the other people on this thread Kaneda? so what gives? This is a public forum and that's my opinion, feel free to input yours, it's a free country.

Just a friendly neighborhood Pinsider, no location, no collection, just a nameless pinsider?
You see Gill, The above mentioned podcaster has been banished from pinside long ago....
For being the absolute epitome of a scumbag Troll.
He himself has admitted this, also to being kicked off every hobby forum he's ever been part of.
He has repeatedly slimed he way back here multiple times, under assumed names to stir the pot of hate.

His opinions blow like a hot wind from a Summertime garbage Dump.
Sometimes hypocritical, sometimes apologetic, sometimes just outright Bull#$%@.
Whatever enters his brain that he thinks will get a rise out of others.

And to top it all off he is an elitist Snob, of the worst sort.
He Wants to be a Star Bellied Sneech in the Worst way Possible.
He learned nothing as a child from Dr Seuss.
He thinks people who are nice to others are Suckers.

So don't be surprised if some of us think new members with no info or history, could be this Creep, weaseling his way back.

Welcome to Pinside if your for real Gill.

Cheers

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Just a friendly neighborhood Pinsider, no location, no collection, just a nameless pinsider?
You see Gill, The above mentioned podcaster has been banished from pinside long ago....
For being the absolute epitome of a scumbag Troll.
He himself has admitted this, also to being kicked off every hobby forum he's ever been part of.
He has repeatedly slimed he way back here multiple times, under assumed names to stir the pot of hate.
His opinions blow like a hot wind from a Summertime garbage Dump.
Sometimes hypocritical, sometimes apologetic, sometimes just outright Bull#$%@.
Whatever enters his brain that he thinks will get a rise out of others.
And to top it all off he is an elitist Snob, of the worst sort.
He Wants to be a Star Bellied Sneech in the Worst way Possible.
He learned nothing as a child from Dr Seuss.
He thinks people who are nice to others are Suckers.
So don't be surprised if some of us think new members with no info or history, could be this Creep, weaseling his way back.
Welcome to Pinside if your for real Gill.
Cheers

Thanks I appreciate the explanation and insight. I think if you read the majority of my posts since I joined this site, you'll find I'm either just asking questions to learn, help others from the knowledge I've learned and even put up a few guides of ideas, solutions I've come up with.

I will occasionally defend myself but never in a disrespectful way. I just recall when I was younger I was bullied, and as we all have grown to learn; The only way to stop the bullying is to stand up to your bullies. I did feel it was quite presumptious of Rebelguitars to associate me with person that has such a negative persona on this forum.

I think I am expressing myself just like anyone else on this heated thread. Nobody here is really a fan of the high price of this PIN, and I'm sure we can all agree that we don't want prices to continually go up. I understand inflation, delays and higher costs to get components for a PIN, but I think we all know, a bad deal when we see it. The 9K price (10.5K after taxes) just doesn't seem justified, and unless they get backlash and don't sell out; it's the only way any company will really listen.

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

They were super transparent when they showed 30 seconds of the game before requiring non refundable deposits and making you join a club to have a chance to buy a limited supply game that sold out in a day (they def have a smart marketing department ). Tons of people were left holding the bag when the game saw the light of day and reality set in.

No one is making anyone buy on day one. That’s all on the buyer, not the company.

You can always buy something after the fact, particularly true when it’s going to take a year-plus to manufacture all of the games.

You can’t blame FOMO on anyone other than the buyer.

#247 1 year ago

Since this a heated thread, I will add some fuel. Fun game for a few plays, otherwise flat and boring to me. 9k better spent on so many other games.

#248 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Plus the music...the lights....are just pure pinball sex.

^^^This guy gets it

Is it flat and boring or pure pinball porn?

Seriously what makes TNA special is not just the single level playfield with a simplistic ruleset. What makes it special is the combination of a simplistic fun layout with out of this world music and lighting. This combination makes for an experience like no other. What I really like is the music & lighting and how it changes with the different levels. It is so sweet and takes the experience of progression even further. I have only gotten to reactor 5 and the challenge of trying to get further never ends for me. I have seen many games come and go in my collection and this one is a keeper that never gets old.

I also want to comment about the price that everyone is not happy with. I am not justifying the price but what if it was $8000 would that be a game changer? Would $1000 make you change your mind on one of the best games ever made? For me I would not be happy with the price but I would still want one. If they made 500-1000 maybe they could have priced them lower at $8000 or so but they decided to do only 250. If you think your money is better spent with a game that has more gimmicks-may think twice. Not trying to price pump-just saying TNA is the real deal and I think it is worth it.

#249 1 year ago

Spooky and JJP should be ashamed of themselves overcharging for games that don’t have nearly as much stuff in them and charging way too much; for crying out loud tna is only a one level game too. Not cool at all and very much a money grab.

#250 1 year ago

BTW if anyone is looking to pick up a TNA I recommend Rob Anthony with Lock when Lit and Christopher with King Pin Games. -Good guys

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-tna-rerun-are-you-in-or-out/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.