(Topic ID: 321343)

Spooky TNA remake announced - you in or out?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,698 posts
  • 292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“TNA remake - are you in or out?”

• Finally! I’m in! 74 votes
    12%
  • I’m out - no thanks 517 votes
    83%
  • Mayyybe - give reason 33 votes
    5%

(624 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCA45F02-CCD3-4A80-8011-A1722E7A5035 (resized).jpeg
BC5F4B1A-B237-480D-B544-02716497298F (resized).jpeg
0670E324-8222-4AE5-9C17-4DA3123E6D9D.gif
D16B8705-BA6F-4390-BB6D-7C17396EADB7 (resized).jpeg
34FAC7F6-FCCB-461D-82DE-670E212291E3 (resized).jpeg
20230103_212116 (resized).jpg
20230103_211607 (resized).jpg
20230103_211615 (resized).jpg
20230103_193928 (resized).jpg
20230103_204537 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
A3A696BC-7792-4144-AAF8-7D1E18079A88 (resized).jpeg
F121382D-373C-4473-B6F7-161498EF4BAC (resized).jpeg
05F76F2C-C2D6-407E-A589-D3045EEF116F (resized).jpeg
A72DAB09-0BE9-497B-ABE9-957C97396E3D (resized).jpeg
E14F3DAC-59BE-4323-B453-A333CC0A64D5 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 34.
#51 1 year ago

At $9K there's some serious stiff competition that TNA just can't beat. Should be priced as a Stern Pro at the most.

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

You don't know that at all.
As a business owner I can tell you 2017 was a very long time ago in terms of the costs of doing business.
I agree it's too much for this machine, but I won't go out and just call it greed.
Since 2017 my labor, overhead, and direct costs have gone up at least 30-40%
Yes, some of it could still be a money grab ... but my guess is their profit % is not that far above what they got in 2017

We actually kind of do know..spooky address in another thread:

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys I figured there would be some questions on price. Just remember almost every single thing we put into a pinball machine including labor has gone up 10-30%! We really do the best we can to keep the price in check on these things! The cost of things right now just flat out suck. We also are including every single add on that was available including the matching powder coated door which was not available before!

Even using the 30 percent number that would put the game at 7800 not 9k. This a a re-run so no new R&D costs. They also are a much more experienced company at this point, I’d assume they’ve gotten better at manufacturing and have developed supply chain relationships. That should balance out the cost of upgrades. I know pinside has some intense Spooky fans that will adamantly defend them, but I am not a fan of a couple of their business practices - non refundable deposits and having to pay for a “club” that’s only real function is to give you access to purchase the game. That’s taking the hobby in the wrong direction to me. 9K for this in comparison to Godzilla Premium is laughable IMO.

#53 1 year ago

Out. I was excited about the release but not at $9,000 plus tax and shipping. Plus, everything about how it is being released rubs me the wrong way. Really disappointing news. I think Spooky should be embarrassed.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

At $9K there's some serious stiff competition that TNA just can't beat. Should be priced as a Stern Pro at the most.

It’s not necessarily the bang for the buck type of pin. I think it’s more for the folks who have a nice collection, already have a few Stern, JJP, CGC pins and would like something different. It’s not going to replace Godzilla or Woz or MM etc. but if you wanted a game that feels completely different and is also a super quick/brutal and fun with the added fun of 2v2 or team play it’s super.

#55 1 year ago

I love TNA but at $9k it's hard to consider against an $8200 Cactus Canyon.

#56 1 year ago

I had planned to get one but $9K means I'm in at almost $10K after shipping and taxes. And I would have to pay Spooky even more money to join their club to even have a chance at buying it, which I really hate. You can just join right now so it's in no way a real loyalty group of any kind, just a money grab. It's not a big run so I'm sure they will sell, but not for me. Curious to see if flipper grab them up, I don't see much room in it if so.

#57 1 year ago

Nope. Too much of what i have too little of.

#58 1 year ago

Yeah as a fellow Wisconsinite the minimum price is $9.550k (tax + fang club) if I pick it up.

I signed up for the club exclusively to be notified but woof, thats Stern Premium + every mod + free shipping + pizza price-range. Lol who knows I may buy it anyways like an idiot. Shoot me.

#59 1 year ago

I thought it was way overpriced at 6k + tax originally, Jesus. The same price as a Stern premium? Get out of here.

#60 1 year ago

I’m out. But not because of the 8995 price is excessive for this game.

#61 1 year ago

This is funny to me comparing what JJP did with TS4 and now Spooky with TNA. TNA is a beloved game by all who also agree its a "nice to have pin" in a collection. I doubt this will hold well in a single pin home unless the owner plays very little per week.

Its a shame. I wanted a TNA and was willing to sell my SW Premium with R2D2 topper to raise funds.... Sadly, I cannot pull the trigger.

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

No clue yet. But not 10k... yikes. Spooky will ultimately come up with the MSRP for this including how many they are going to make for this re-run.
--Scott

Taken from TNA's main forum page... A quote from Scott the man himself. Even $9K is just as much as a shocker as Scott would be at 10K. Too bad I'm not swimming in cash to support this.

I just bought WW LE about 1 month ago and not sad about it. Just sad this was released much sooner than probably many expected.

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrg50:

I’m out. But not because of the 8995 price is excessive for this game.

Doesn't sound like you were in then. Nothing has changed except add-ons and the price.

I agree, price is way too steep for this game. But I think it will still sell out despite the high price. It won't sell out instantly because there is not enough demand for the flippers to make any money at a 9K plus tax/shipping price tag.

TNA is great. I enjoy it a lot more playing with a few other people though. Really brutally fun, competitive game. Playing by myself got old quick though.

#64 1 year ago

Regardless of if their costs went up (no one is denying that), they have to consider the competition. The amount of mechs in a GZ Premium is significantly higher than this. Plus ramps, wire forms, larger cabinet etc, and the fact they started from scratch and it's not a remake. You'd have to reeaaaaally like TNA to jump on this at this price. I think they'd do well to perhaps offer two levels here. Eg at 9k I'm easily out. If it were at 7.5k but no powder coating, no art blades, shaker, kicker etc, it would be a consideration.

#65 1 year ago

It’s cool tho because not everyone has to buy one, I remember when MM remake was announced at $8k plus shipping when STLE was $7700 free shipping. It’s a different time now, used to buy Stern pro for $4700 that’s long gone.

I noticed on restaurant bill, they start the recommended tip at 18% and go to 25% as the default options. Crispes I’m paying $50 for a steak and they expect another $9-12 as a tip. Talking a whole family to dinner and it’ll be easy $60-70 tip for what bringing out food? Don’t get me wrong bringing out food is hard work but my point is this pin is not the only example of something that seems excessive.

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s cool tho because not everyone has to buy one, I remember when MM remake was announced at $8k plus shipping when STLE was $7700 free shipping. It’s a different time now but heck so is paying Starbucks baristas $16/hr plus tips.
I noticed on restaurant bill slips they start the recommended tip at 18% and go to 25% as the default options. Crispes I’m paying $50 for a steak and they expect another $9-12 as a tip. Talking a whole family to dinner and it’ll be easy $60-70 tip for what bringing out food?

Took the kids to waffle house this weekend. 3 kids meals, an All star special, and a coffee... $40 with a tip.

Still rooting for Spooky here.

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s cool tho because not everyone has to buy one, I remember when MM remake was announced at $8k plus shipping when STLE was $7700 free shipping. It’s a different time now but so is paying Starbucks baristas $16/hr plus tips.
I noticed on restaurant bill, they start the recommended tip at 18% and go to 25% as the default options. Crispes I’m paying $50 for a steak and they expect another $9-12 as a tip. Talking a whole family to dinner and it’ll be easy $60-70 tip for what bringing out food? Don’t get me wrong bringing out food is hard work but my point is this pin is not the only example of something that seems excessive.

It’s a different time in which a Stern prop goes for 7k and cactus canyon remake goes for 8k. Spooky doesn’t make games in a vacuum, the consumer has choices.

#68 1 year ago

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

It’s cool tho because not everyone has to buy one, I remember when MM remake was announced at $8k plus shipping when STLE was $7700 free shipping. It’s a different time now, used to buy Stern pro for $4700 that’s long gone.

Not saying you disagree with this but a good reminder to make sure we tip our waiters well. 20% min - hard working people. These are the people that deserve it. I used to wait tables and although I loved it, it’s not easy. If you’re in our hobby chances are you’re doing well so important for us to give back too.

Back on topic…..

#70 1 year ago

Love TNA and have wanted one for a while. Was expecting $8k and would have gone for it, but wouldn't have felt great about spending that much on a simple game like this. At $9k it's an easy pass.

#71 1 year ago

I was expecting pricing more around 8k but own an original anyway. Probably enough demand for 250 units at 9k though, they didn't have to do another run so glad they are giving more people a chance to own one even with the markup.

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Regardless of if their costs went up (no one is denying that), they have to consider the competition. The amount of mechs in a GZ Premium is significantly higher than this. Plus ramps, wire forms, larger cabinet etc, and the fact they started from scratch and it's not a remake. You'd have to reeaaaaally like TNA to jump on this at this price. I think they'd do well to perhaps offer two levels here. Eg at 9k I'm easily out. If it were at 7.5k but no powder coating, no art blades, shaker, kicker etc, it would be a consideration.

It is at a bad price point; If I have $9000 burning a hole in my pocket I'm going to look at what else is in that range.

Godzilla is a no brainer there.

#74 1 year ago

It’s incredible that CGC sold CCrLE for $9250.

#75 1 year ago

I want a TNA badly, but not at this price when I can get amazing games for the same price. At 7k I would have considered it....9k? No possibility at all. Only ballers than can afford to buy every game that gets made need apply.

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I love TNA but at $9k it's hard to consider against an $8200 Cactus Canyon

Yes but what game is more fun?

Comparing any game to TNA is comparing apples and oranges.

Is it worth 9k-to many no-but inflation has hit and the market has spoken

I think TNA is very special and is the best single level game ever made. Do I think it will get repetitive in a small collection-yes

I also want to add that TNA is one of the most popular machines for guest to play in my collection(especially with added sub-BOOM)

In short if you have always wanted a TNA do not get turned off by the price-you only live once and life is short

TNA kicks major ass!

#77 1 year ago

I was all in at $7-7.5k. I don’t really care about the extras except the shaker. At $9k (almost $10k after tax and shipping) it’s an easy pass for me. Bummer as I have been on a waitlist for a while now and was hoping to get one. My daughter loves that we can team up to beat the game. Oh well. More co-op games will come out anyway.

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from SNES:

I was all in at $7-7.5k. I don’t really care about the extras except the shaker. At $9k (almost $10k after tax and shipping) it’s an easy pass for me. Bummer as I have been on a waitlist for a while now and was hoping to get one. My daughter loves that we can team up to beat the game. Oh well. More co-op games will come out anyway.

My kids love co-op on Mando. I have three kids so we all team up and see a lot of the game. We also did this when we owned turtles.

#79 1 year ago

Thanks Spooky and JJP for ruining this hobby.
Learned my lesson and will never do another nonrefundable / nontransferable deposit on a pinball machine again. This 2.0 isn’t even limited. Says 250 for 2022. How can you even compare the value of what you get in this $9,000 machine versus a $9,000 Godzilla Premium or a $9,000 Jurassic Park Premium? Been collecting games for 16 years and have continued to buy just about every new release game but between this, queen and toy story makes me want to to a break from this hobby because these pinball manufacturers are continuing to take advantage of the community.

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

oh please ... a little over dramatic
this has 0 effect on my enjoyment of the hobby

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Same price as a GZ premium? No way this price can be justified in my head.

exactly this. way out

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Taken from TNA's main forum page... A quote from Scott the man himself. Even $9K is just as much as a shocker as Scott would be at 10K. Too bad I'm not swimming in cash to support this.
I just bought WW LE about 1 month ago and not sad about it. Just sad this was released much sooner than probably many expected.

I think that speaks volumes when Scott Danesi, the creator and designer of this great PIN is shocked that the price is so high himself. That tells me he had no say in the final price of this machine, this is all on Spooky.

Judging by the reaction of everyone on this thread its obvious Spooky missed the mark on pricing this beloved PIN correctly. I think with this much negativity they'll have to respond otherwise they'll take a serious hit on their reputation as a small family owned friendly business.

Right now they look greedy, and I just can't see it any other way to try and justify this 3k price hike from 5 years ago.

#83 1 year ago

I'm out, but it will sell out and we will see them on marketplace.

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from Petes0281:

I'm out, but it will sell out and we will see them on marketplace.

Flippers play a huge roll on sell outs. If they are dumb enough to see room for a profit in this at 9k after massive losses on Halloween and Ultramen I’d be shocked.

#85 1 year ago

Learned my lesson and will never do another nonrefundable / nontransferable deposit on a pinball machine again. This 2.0 isn’t even limited. Says 250 for 2022. How can you even compare the value of what you get in this $9,000 machine versus a $9,000 Godzilla Premium or a $9,000 Jurassic Park Premium? Been collecting games for 16 years and have continued to buy just about every new release game but between this, queen and toy story makes me want to to a break from this hobby because these pinball manufacturers are continuing to take advantage of the community.

Take advantage? C'mon. You don't have to buy it. I don't get all the fussing over price. What do you expect? You are not going to see prices like you saw 3-4 years ago. It sucks but even Stern pro's are now $7000. JJP going for $12000+. For a boutique, limited game you are paying between those prices which $9000 is pretty much in the middle.

All these games are ridiculously expensive. $9000 for a GZ premium is outrageous as well - no idea how that became so acceptable. Waste of time complaining about it because games are selling so well people are paying even more for used games because wait is so long. How do you blame manufacturers for that?

#86 1 year ago

I had a TNA and sold it. Put the money towards 3 classic old Bally's: a Harlem, Skateball and Frontier.

I'm more happy with those 3, they lack the sexiness of TNA's adrenaline, audio and light show but they're better shooters IMO.

If you want short and brutal, maybe try a BSD or Tron instead. They have more shots and deeper rules.

My biggest problem with TNA is the "upper playfield". That's a lot of wasted real estate IMO.

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

My kids love co-op on Mando. I have three kids so we all team up and see a lot of the game. We also did this when we owned turtles.

Yeah, we had Mando for a bit and that was fun, but it was a little confusing for my 8 year old. This was perfect and was straight forward on what to do. Plus she always loved to “steal” my multiball haha

Edit to add: and I LOVE the music as well!

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I think that speaks volumes when Scott Danesi, the creator and designer of this great PIN is shocked that the price is so high himself. That tells me he had no say in the final price of this machine, this is all on Spooky.
Judging by the reaction of everyone on this thread its obvious Spooky missed the mark on pricing this beloved PIN correctly. I think with this much negativity they'll have to respond otherwise they'll take a serious hit on their reputation as a small family owned friendly business.
Right now they look greedy, and I just can't see it any other way to try and justify this 3k price hike from 5 years ago.

Even if they make changes it was the intent that last for a long time.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Wow this game was 6K when it was released in 2017. How in the world are they justifying charging 3K more (9K) in 2022? I know they'll blame it on inflation but we all know it's just greed at this point.[quoted image]

Since then everyone has essentially raised their prices on pins 1-2k. Then this also does have a bunch of extras not in the original model.

Still it's expensive but they are doing it as a very limited run so economics of scale if anything would dictate a higher price. The more you make of something the cheaper you can typically get the components, any small run of a product is going to raise costs.

#90 1 year ago

So I think I have a fair comparison on how much this game *Should cost today. I had a TNA and loved mine. I like to try different games, and sold mine "trades" preferred. I listed it for $6,000 early last year and ended up trading for an Earthshaker and Judge Dredd. Looking on Pinside, a nice Dredd and Earthshaker easily go for $9,000 today, although I'm guessing the exact ones I got would have been worth around $8200 today... pinflation. I always post my trade offers after a game sells, at it makes a fun discussion here.

Of note... how much is a Whitewater or LOTR today?

Great game, I miss mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-trades-welcome-sw-preferred

Total Nuclear Annihilation just walked out the door in exchange for a Earthshaker and a Judge Dredd. As promised and per my policy, I received the following offers on the pin… 35 between Pinside and Facebook:

1. Choice of WPT, WWE Pro, Dirty Harry, Judge Dredd, and Earthshaker (I Chose the Dredd and Earthshaker)

2. Munsters Pro and Restored Flash Gordon for TNA + 2300 (so close and this was second)

3. Hot Wheels (deal disintegrated)

4. LOTR (super tempted, almost went this way)

5. Whitewater

6. Pick of 8 Ball, Lost World, Dirty Harry +/- Cash

7. Pick of Firepower, Bronco, Spirit of 76, BK200, Galaxy, Hulk, Buck Rodgers, Motordome, Hot Doggin +/- cash

8. Pick of Judge Dredd, Love Bug, Whirlwind, Gettaway, Comet +/- cash

9. Pick of Centigrade 37, hot tip, lighting, grande prix, delta queen, royal guard +/- cash

10. Popeye + $3000

11. Monster Bash SE for TNA + 1000

12. $6,000

13. Shadow + Demoman +/- cash TBD

14. Demoman + 2000

15. BK2K + 2000

16. WOZ + Cash from me and TNA

17. $6000

18. A set of what appeared to be Wall-Mart Golf Clubs and a Cheap Fender Guitar (Facebook)

19. Space Shuttle, Seawitch (players-), and Hot Shots

20. Royal Flush + Cash

21. Space Shuttle + Cash

22. Junkyard + Cash

23. $6000

24. Junkyard + Cash (again)

25. $6000

26. AFM

27. Primus +/- cash

28. BKSOR Pro + 1,000

29. AFM

30. A whole bunch of really nice backglasses

31. Pinbot/Black Hole + Cash (Super tempted, but don’t want to ship)

32. Revenge From Mars + Cash

33. No Good Golfers + Cash

34. An Arcade 1 Up (Facebook… LOLZ)

35. A Really Nice Fathom

Of note, as per usual I wound up with items not on my trade list… and I’m super excited about it. If you have one game in mind its difficult but if you are open something good always comes up. I also am interested in checking out the C title Bally/Williams and Sega Games and can easily trade these when the time comes.

Thanks again all! Pinside listing donation made.

#91 1 year ago

My Ultraman drops in price 35% when I open the box and the price to make a new game increases 30%. Spooky’s letting the customer take all the losses. Genius.

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

oh please ... a little over dramatic
this has 0 effect on my enjoyment of the hobby

Speak for yourself sir. Set a poll on a thread, I would bet I am in the majority. One really great thing about this hobby for the past 16 years was that you had been able to buy a NIB game and sell for either a small loss or a lot of the times make a little on the sale. Today you need to send in a Non-refundable deposit before you can even play a $12,000 and $15,000 game and we are seeing people trying to sell spots at already a $1,000 - $2,000 loss. That absolutely does ruin some of the enjoyment for a lot of people.

#93 1 year ago

It's kind of sad that Spooky seems to be squandering all of the goodwill that they worked hard to build throughout the years.

The non refundable deposits they required before even showing Halloween and Ultraman took me by surprise and seems to have backfired on them, PR wise. Now a re-release of TNA for the same price as a Godzilla Premium just makes me shake my head.

Still love the team over there and wish them success. I hope they haven't forgotten the reasons why people rooted for them in the first place.

Of course, as a community, we all have short memories and will be throwing money at them for their next non refundable deposit before even seeing what Scooby Doo looks like.

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Take advantage? C'mon. You don't have to buy it. I don't get all the fussing over price. What do you expect? You are not going to see prices like you saw 3-4 years ago. It sucks but even Stern pro's are now $7000. JJP going for $12000+. For a boutique, limited game you are paying between those prices which $9000 is pretty much in the middle.
All these games are ridiculously expensive. $9000 for a GZ premium is outrageous as well - no idea how that became so acceptable. Waste of time complaining about it because games are selling so well people are paying even more for used games because wait is so long. How do you blame manufacturers for that?

Of course you don't have to buy it, (and I won't be anymore). That isn't the point though. These prices are not justified for these last few games I mentioned. Godzilla at 9K is outrageous I agree with you. But at least it is a loaded game. Put a Godzilla Playfield next to a TNA, it is CRAZY that these are the same price. These companies are taking advantage and marking these games well over inflation. The fact that you don't understand the fuss over these prices when we are getting much less in these games blows my mind!

#95 1 year ago

lol 9K GREED!!

#96 1 year ago

Do you realize K-man is bitching about Spooky charging "flipper prices" when he is part of the problem? Dude hypes up anything he is preordering so he can turn around and flip it for more. I'm sure he was really pissed when Ultraman values tanked before he even had his built. Some of you sheep need to wake up and practice critical thinking.

#97 1 year ago

Owned it. Sold it for what I had in it at start of pandemic. Wish I hadnt now. But Ill never pay 9k for it so I may never own it again.
Oh well. Its just too much money for the game.

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Of course he has no say in the pricing. Scott's not in charge of manufacturing, or global prices - he designed the renowned (can I say that?) game that Spooky now owns. Scott is a huge asset to the community at large, but he doesn't own Spooky. Prices are high! Interest is... also high! They'll sell out. 250 is nothing.

#99 1 year ago

Speak for yourself sir. Set a poll on a thread, I would bet I am in the majority.

In the majority that an overpriced game has ruined the pinball hobby ..... really?
Maybe if you always need to buy the latest and greatest out there ... but many of us buy a few machines and keep them for years with lots of enjoyment - market prices far from ruin the hobby.
I never bought any toy with the expectation it holds value. If I sell a machine at a few thousand loss that brought me years of enjoyment ... who cares

... sorry your are just being a drama queen

#100 1 year ago

Also the way I read the deposit is you can't transfer it to another game. doesn't say you can't transfer it to another person.. they don't want people trying to change their deposit to the new game they have coming up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-tna-rerun-are-you-in-or-out/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.