20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wastedthelight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5466 1 year ago

Bit the bullet, ordered the Blood Sucker edition! I REALLY wish they'd get some photos of the different editions up. Also would have been nice to see a more clear list with photos of the features each model has. I'm most curious if the "mine entrance" on the CE is just the draw gate, or the entire brick wall. I'm hoping just the gate. Had the CE used The Mystery Machine graphics, I might have went that route. Either way....my first NIB. Just got into pinball in October! Going from 1979 Williams Flash to to 2023 Scooby Doo!

#5542 1 year ago

The more I read the more I'm getting confused on what I just pre-ordered with the BSE. Is the animated Scooby in a barrel part of all versions? The van has to be, right? What themed characters/accessories are in the BSE? I'm not understanding what is considered "sculpts".

#5551 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I believe the Mystery Machine van and Scooby in a Barrel are common to the BSE and CE.
Blood Sucker has none of the "action figure" type characters, and nope, no "thank you" themed pingulp, either. (I'd just pay the extra for a CE, you're only $1k away, and you'll get the machine faster, too, since BSE's are built after CEs and almost all machines are going to be CEs.)
The Blood Sucker Edition is our middle tier package and will be built after all Collector's Editions.
Mystery Machine Exterior Art Package
Real Backglass
Metallic Flake Powder Coat Exterior Package - Legs, Armor, Hinges, Apron, and Coin Door
Flipper Button Protector Armor
Custom Laser Cut Speaker Grills
Lighted Speaker Grills
Full Color LEDs
Full Color Action Button
Metallic Flake Powder Coat Habitrails
Clear Plastic Protectors
Interior Graphics
Target Decals
Knocker Kit
Shaker Kit
Coin Box
Numbered Plaque
Exclusive Exterior Art Package by Matt Frank & Jeff Zornow
Real Backglass
Exclusive Villain Topper
Ghoulish Green Powder Coat Exterior Package - Legs, Armor, Hinges, Apron, and Coin Door
Custom Laser Cut “Creeper” Armor
Custom Laser Cut “Zombie & Scooby Chase” Speaker Grills
Lighted Speaker Grills
Custom Scooby Dog Tag Launch Button
Sculpt - Charlie the Robot
Sculpt - Miner 49er Minecart
Sculpt - Scooby Doo Minecart
Sculpt - Black Knight
Sculpt - Gold Mine Entrance
Sign - Abandoned Airfield
Full Color LEDs
Full Color Action Button
Full Color Flipper Buttons
Color Coated Habitrails (Matching the 5-Members of Mystery Inc.)
Ghoulish Green Plastic Protectors
Interior Graphics
Target Decals
Knocker Kit
Shaker Kit
Coin Box
Numbered Plaque
NEW! Custom Pingulp 3.0 (Thank You Gift)

I think the site was updated in the last 24hrs with a bit better info. The funny thing is what you posted first states BSE, but goes on to mix in CE goodies. I think you just didn't title the CE list?

I just wish there were pics of each model outside of just the cabinet. I want to see it without the sculpts, without colored habittrails. That comparison has me on the edge of upgrading to the CE instead.

Still trying to figure out if the "mine entrance" sculpt is the gate on the lower playfield, or the sign on the upper? Some photos/videos didn't include the drop gate. But I think that's considered the castle, not mine?

I think I have a better idea about what some of it is though now. Thanks

#5589 1 year ago

Fine, I did it. Changed order from BSE to CE! #1861. Cya next May! Does this mean there are only 100ish left and pretty much everyone purchased CE? Which makes me think I should have stuck with the BSE since it would be rare, haha

#5596 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Haha, I’m guessing 1861 was his BSE number….?

I asked if I'd get a new number now and was told no. Unless there was a misunderstanding, 1861 it is I guess.

1 week later
#5903 1 year ago
Quoted from bflagg:

amazon.com link »

We watched it last night! Enjoyed it and hoping for "where are they now" 30min update down the road!

I wonder how long it'll take to start seeing some coin door magnets for these. Love the green, but doors always look a bit naked when the rest of the body has so much artwork going on. I'm surprised it's not starting to be a thing for manufactures to do themselves (that I've seen). A Godzilla one that I saw at a local shop (Great American Pinball) looked awesome!

1 week later
#6159 1 year ago

So when these games do arrive....what's the process for a NIB game? Just unbox, attach legs, take packing material out of playfield, plug it in and play? Do they need waxed or is it ready to go out of box?

Also, does Scoob come with his rabies shot? I'll need to register him with the city.

#6162 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We include some brief setup instructions with the game! Also a ton of tutorials on YouTube. No need to wax right away but also welcome to do so if you would like.

Holy fast reply straight from Spooky, Batman! Thanks! Can't wait!

#6172 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Those look like good candidates! Just so you know, I emailed WizardMods and they're definitely working on a magnetic panel overlay. That's probably the route I'll take

That's awesome to hear. I absolutely love the green but definitely a lot of blank space to work with there to add some more art to compliment the already fantastic design.

#6299 1 year ago

Good news and bad news. The good, I was able to get my Williams widebody down to the basement which has a turn on the stairs. The bad news, I had to put the dolly bottom at the front of the cabinet. This is a blank virtual machine cabinet, so no graphics to jack up. There is no way I'm going to make that turn on a dolly with the back on the bottom of the cart. I did take off the coin door and plunger too.

So I think when Scoob comes, I'm going to have to do the same, remove the plunger, coin door, and backbox. And of course protect the hell out of the front graphics.

Anyone deal with the same problem and have any "learn from my mistakes" advice?

Next house it's going to be mandatory that it has a walkout basement.....that's accessible.

PXL_20230218_221107122 (resized).jpgPXL_20230218_221107122 (resized).jpg
#6324 1 year ago

Got moved up from 1861 to 1146. I switched from BSE to CE a few weeks back. Instead of getting mine around May 2024, now looking at around November, happy birthday to me!

#6333 1 year ago

I should have painted a better pic...it's not simply a 90 degree turn...the stairs kick back, this is the real problem I think. And why I won't be able to keep it in the box on its way down. That first landing is 33.5x 32.5. as you turn to go down the next set of stairs, the back will hit the wall. Maybe that's what a hammer, saw, and crowbar are for...remove the wall...? Ha!

PXL_20230223_000018332 (resized).jpgPXL_20230223_000018332 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#6455 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Joined the club.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Saw the third photo and was like "wait...that looks like GAP's plaza!" then saw your location, haha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wastedthelight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=wastedthelight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.