20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1791 1 year ago

I haven't seen anyone post all the hi-res promo photos as yet ... so here you go!

Looks quite stunning in the photos!

Playfield pics below ....

rd

Captain Cutler Bash Toy (resized).pngCaptain Cutler Bash Toy (resized).pngCastle Gate (resized).pngCastle Gate (resized).pngCharlie Sculpt (resized).pngCharlie Sculpt (resized).pngCharlie, Cutler, Witch, Miner, Space Kook, Fortune Teller (resized).pngCharlie, Cutler, Witch, Miner, Space Kook, Fortune Teller (resized).pngMyster Machine Sculpt (resized).pngMyster Machine Sculpt (resized).pngMystery Inc & Ball Save Drop Target (resized).pngMystery Inc & Ball Save Drop Target (resized).pngScooby & Miner 49er Sculpts (resized).pngScooby & Miner 49er Sculpts (resized).pngScooby Barrel Sculpt (resized).pngScooby Barrel Sculpt (resized).pngScooby Snack Target Bank (resized).pngScooby Snack Target Bank (resized).pngUpper Playfield (resized).pngUpper Playfield (resized).pngVillain Playfield (resized).pngVillain Playfield (resized).pngWerewolf Sculpt (resized).pngWerewolf Sculpt (resized).pngWizard Mode Inserts (resized).pngWizard Mode Inserts (resized).pngZombie & Black Knight (resized).pngZombie & Black Knight (resized).png
#1793 1 year ago

And the hi-res cabinet photos ... I hope this helps you make your descision!

rd

Standard Edition:

Scooby SE2 (resized).pngScooby SE2 (resized).png
Scooby SE (resized).pngScooby SE (resized).png

Blood Sucker Edition:
Scooby BSE2 (resized).pngScooby BSE2 (resized).png
Scooby BSE (resized).pngScooby BSE (resized).png

Collectors Edition:

Scooby CE2 (resized).pngScooby CE2 (resized).png
Scooby CE (resized).pngScooby CE (resized).png

#2586 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So, I’m looking closely at shots and I’m thinking that the Black Knight shot on the upper looks nearly impossible to hit.

I believe that that’s why the bookcase flipper is “a bookcase flipper”.

You use the top portion of it to also make shots.

Otherwise, why have it …

Bug told me it has its uses … you’ll probably see it used in the upcoming stream.

rd

#2712 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Definitely not what you should be thinking. Contact support and provide info on the bugs

Exactly. Matt has provided his personal email in the HW thread - if anyone sees any bugs, just let him know! Send him an email!
He will sort it out.

PS - he has a machine on hand … Even airfreighted pinball machines take some days to get to the other side of the world.

Scooby code - the programmer DJ has already said, the code will be at 1.0 when the game ships. They’ve been working on it for ages.

I know for some, “reading is hard” - but the guy said it here in this thread.

Quoted from spooky_dj:

However we are on track to ship the game with a fun, packed ruleset; basically everything on the rules card implemented, except wizard modes and character specific modes (which will be added in the early updates). And there's really more beyond just what's on the rules card (a more detailed rules flowchart will be coming).

rd

#2717 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

1.0 code without wizard modes and at least 5 modes missing? Because that's what I'm reading.

Numbers aside - I can’t recall *any* machine that’s shipped with everything compete in the “USB era”.

You’ve been around a long time too - remember Metallica when it came out? 3 multiballs. That’s it.

XMen - didn’t work. BM66 - basically a box of lights. Stranger things and Bond - not much better. Even Elwins games, I can’t recall any of those had the Wizard in there from the start.

Hey - it’d be super awesome if all code in every machine was 100% on day one - sounds like this code is going to pretty far along at delivery - unlike HW and UM - they have learnt their lesson.

rd

#2891 1 year ago

Just a warning for folks … those likely won’t work in a game designed to drive serial LED boards. (fine for older games like Addams etc)

So don’t go plugging them into the factory boards! You’d have to drive them off some other power source.

rd

1 week later
#3732 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:I really enjoyed this discussion about using the original tracks from Scooby Doo Where Are You? in the audio and video for the new Scooby Doo Spooky machine.

I’m sure Matt “Piggy D” Montgomery, Spookies contracted pro musician, will be making his own version of some of these classic tracks. Or something cooler.

Why doesn’t everyone just wait and see what’s there first? That’d be the clever thing to do, I’m sure ….

rd

2 weeks later
#4215 1 year ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Been hanging out in the Bond 60th Anniversary thread but had to come back here for a bit of positive pinball - totally excited about my Scooby order! Thinking around June #552 - would be great to get it before the 4th of July. Other than getting on the Stumblor lantern list and the Space Kook list, I think I am showing incredible constraint, just a die cast Mystery Machine to go with some others...
[quoted image]

I’m just happy to see a photo of a pin collection on Pinside that isn’t all “look at my new powdercoated Sterns” !

Well done!

rd

01AD6044-7E4A-4086-B2A0-01AF05086562 (resized).jpeg01AD6044-7E4A-4086-B2A0-01AF05086562 (resized).jpeg
#4360 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

There really should be a Scrappy Doo mode in the game now.

What would be cool …

Have a random call out that shows up very rarely (like some of the ones in Family guy … they are set at like 1% chance to show up)

Scrappy talks and starts to say “puppppppyyyyy powwwwww …”

Then a chorus of spooky staff shout out (like pop your top in RZ) and cut him off mid sentence … “FAAAARK OFF SCRAPPY!!”

That would be lols

rd

#4574 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I wish more people would do this. Once you take the plunge and buy a pin just ignore everyone else and form your own opinion.

That’d be the clever thing to do.

But people be sheeple ….

rd

1 month later
#6409 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Yikes, I was planning on adding this game but easy titles never last in my collection.

He can crank up the angle and take out the side posts. And turn all the extra balls off.

Then let’s see how easy it is.

rd

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.