20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 1 year ago

Any further info from Spooky on when the full reveal will be? Saw there were power issues going on at Pincinnati so not sure if they had their seminar/presentation.

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Hopefully Spooky can ship this one with more complete code this time.

I think they got the message by hiring three coders since then.

#113 1 year ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I am excited for the theme, but apprehensive about the maker. Their track record isn't the greatest, for making fun tables.
They have a couple good ones and a bunch of flops.
So either it is awesome and I end up paying a small fortune for one, or it sucks and I scoop one up at a discount. But I am going to have to own one.

Depends on what you think is fun. If your expectation of fun is fan layouts with easy shots then not the company for you.

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Are we gonna have to wait til the reveal to learn who designed the layout?

You can ask them those questions next Thursday, see post #100.

#243 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

And was that enough for you to see how hilariously bad the animations were? Or assess how it shot?
For me, I won't buy a game until I play it from here on out.

What did you get to see before TS4 or Bond went on sale? People act like Spooky is doing something drastically different from the other manufacturers, nobody is giving you a full two hour stream of a game before the sales open.

#254 1 year ago
Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

I've been fairly lucky as well as far as electronics go (a couple of bad servos) But my powdercoating looks like complete ass. Spots on the speaker panel, coin door and lock bar. Even the apron has a spot. It's beyond bad.

You deserve replacements from Spooky and hope you have asked for them but I see many just throwing their hands up or just paying out of their own pocket to have them re-coated. If it was me, they would be getting an email weekly until I got what was owed me for a $9k game.

#261 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I haven't been following all the Spooky news too closely, so if someone can give the lowdown on who the 4 programmers are thay they've hired it would be appreciated. Could only find one (Matt Kemp) via Google search. Thanks!

Others are Ben Heck, Eric Priepke and Spooky DJ.

#270 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Seeing as they only made 250 and still have them sitting waiting to be bought.... They may be rethinking their pricing.
Same went with toy story.
Verdict is out on 007.
Just my 2 cents but I think they found the ceiling of pricing and went a bit beyond it just to test it.
I'd like to say the prices will come down a bit solely bc they are sitting on games still.
But, my gut tells me that a price decrease will not happen.

You can't compare an unlicensed theme like TNA to Scooby Doo, for many this will be their first pinball just because it's Scooby Doo. Even if it's $10K, not wishing or saying it will be, it's still $3-5k below Stern LE/JJP CE models.

#282 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Under $10K = $9,995.00

My guess is they will price the CE close to Stern premium MSRP.

#285 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Which will be at least 11K after taxes and shipping.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#351 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Spooky lost many flippers after the Ultraman and Halloween

Fixed that for you.

#442 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

the only thing spooky have to do is post a game play video - lets see how good this game is.

You talking a stream or a 1-2 minute video like all the other companies do. Correct me if I'm wrong but what company has done a stream before the game goes on sale?

#461 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Some do. Toy Story 4 had a great gameplay video and rules video on launch date. Stern has gotten better about it. (Stern also makes games on and off for 3-5 years, so you're never in a rush to buy one at launch unless you gotta have a LE).
Also...why does it matter what other companies do? Customers should be demanding that all pinball combines provide a 10-15 minute gameplay video and general rule overview when games are announced.

I agree all companies should give more gameplay before sales open up but that is not the case with any of them currently. Went back to TS4 rumor confirmation thread and they were complaining about not getting a gameplay video before game went on sale, have the post #'s if you don't believe me. Same thing with Stern so don't know what you mean by "getting better at it".

#933 1 year ago

I don't know about you but I'll take this over $2k toppers, two pops firing at once, fourth movie themes or cake toppers. Well done Spooky, got my order in with Kingpin.

#944 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

For the knee jerk look at all the "assets/sculpts/mechs you get for the price, this game crushes a Stern Pro" don't forget that Stern Pros are frequently designed by some of the best and most experienced shot-layer-outers to ever do it, and that Stern code typically ends up at least very good and of sometimes great.
This isn't a knock on Spooky or this game. I hope Scooby Doo plays as good as the package looks. But shots and code—what we can't evaluate without playing or extensive video—are huge parts of the quality of a game.

Sometimes the best and most experienced fall back on what they've done before also, making it repetitive and familiar even though it shoots well. Not saying that's bad just some people welcome different approaches, even if it makes the shots harder to make or a bit unconventional.

#949 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

So what the ‘odds’ of getting a CE through spooky’s site?
Obviously you have to be a fang club member.
I can see myself and many others not getting a CE and putting a ‘non-refundable / non-transferable’ deposit down on the base model because that’s all that is left and then a week later you see you could have just got one from a distributor.
From an earlier post though it doesn’t look like they limit the number of games per model. Just total they are making.

If you secure a spot you can choose whatever trim you want. Spooky will make all 1969 games CE if that's what people want.

#979 1 year ago

I see a bunch of people saying there will be gameplay tomorrow on the FB live Q&A, has Spooky confirmed this or is this just speculation?

#991 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

Pinball sales are down %% things are moving slower.
Think, Use your mind. Don't be a sheep.

Stern and JJP is that you?

#994 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s already been confirmed there’s a gameplay stream on Thursday.

All it says on their FB page is a Q/A session, did they confirm it in this thread?

#1010 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Looks like no game play stream prior to sales.

There's a reason no manufacturer is going to give a full gameplay stream before sales open, if you've owned enough games you know pinball is unpredictable even for brand new games. Best advice is to wait if you don't have faith like some of us sheep

#1022 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern streams incomplete games pre-launch all the time.

Nope, stream comes after the sales open up. You get the same 1-2 minute reveal trailer that Spooky puts out with them.

#1028 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

True, but Stern does not require $2k non-refundable deposit.

That's why it's best to wait if not sure although many distributors have changed their deposit policy on games, not a sure thing depending on what distributor you're dealing with.

#1034 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

JJP launched TS4 with gameplay

Nope, came after sales opened up. You got the overly exited carnival guy video that lasted 1-2 minutes.

#1046 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Look at the dates in my source. Idk what to tell you. You’re mistaken.

Read posts #3163 and #3158 in TS4 rumor thread.

20221206_130747 (resized).jpg20221206_130747 (resized).jpg20221206_130839 (resized).jpg20221206_130839 (resized).jpg
#1145 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I really dislike upper playfields and not being able to see the ball. Aside from that, the game looks pretty interesting.
I would caution those who are going to put down a non-refundable deposit on day 1, without gameplay footage. Just wait. There is a reason Spooky didn’t show actual gameplay footage with Ultraman and Halloween. Don’t let them fool you again. If they aren’t ready to show you actual gameplay, then they shouldn’t be ready to take your actual money.
If Spooky truly believed in their own product, they would allow for refundable deposits. You can go and custom order a vehicle today with a refundable deposit. No reason a pinball machine at 10%-25% of the cost shouldn’t be the same.
I was a huge Spooky supporter. But then Ultraman happened. I thought Spooky would have learned from their mistakes with the gameplay video and non-refundable deposits. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

You start your post off saying you don't like upper playfields, why did you buy UM in the first place when it had two?

#1163 1 year ago

I know people are focusing on the non-refundable deposits, haven't a lot of distributors taken this stance as well? Had a deposit on Mando awhile back with a pretty popular distributor, wasn't refundable but I could swap it to another game.

#1173 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

It’s one thing for a distro to not believe in the product. It’s a completely different thing for a company to not believe in itself.

Spooky is following the model that got them where they are today, don't think people falling for FOMO will change that. Takes a pretty big belief in something to quit your job and start a boutique pinball company.

#1196 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Boutique term left building long ago.
Where the heck is Charlie these days?
Miss him steering the Spooky ship.

What would change if it was still solely him? You'd still have non-refundable deposits and RZ layouts.

#1243 1 year ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Halloween is broken.
You can hit that center ramp 5 times a row…and then get rejections 5 times a row…that’s why there’s an opto half way up it so at least it makes a sound on all the fails. And when you do make it, it just rattles through the diverter

Funny, I made it up the center ramp just fine four times in the first five minutes of this video.

#1253 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Someone asked if they have a new better lcd screen… anyone know? Not washed out blacks.

Doubt it's any different but you can dramatically improve current one by changing the settings

#1272 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just catching up and really disappointed no gameplay tomorrow. They're streaming the game but no gameplay? What? That just screams lack of confidence in the gameplay/code. Simple as that.

Sorry some misunderstanding on Pinside disappointed you, Spooky never said they were streaming the game just doing a Q/A FB live stream. Sure there will be plenty of chances to buy one after a gameplay video gets done in the future.

#1303 1 year ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

Really glad this theme is finally getting made - in my opinion Scooby has been about the lowest-hanging, juiciest fruit on the pinball theme tree forever, just as obviously suited for pinball as a lot of Rush music. When LZ was released, I was interviewed and asked about remaining wishlist themes:
[quoted image]
Zoinks, my theme wishlist keeps getting shorter!
Have really enjoyed this thread and appreciate everyone's perspectives. Have not owned a Spooky yet, but this theme means I'm in for now, pending seeing gameplay.
Hopefully for future releases this week will happen just as it has, but with today's stream covering both Q&A and gameplay. After the typical ~18 months of work this week is really critical, and if I were the manufacturers I would delay this week if possible until the sequence of:
- Teaser
- Trailer/Features list and photos
- Gameplay and Q&A
- Open orders
- Immediately ship a few well-tested games to all regions and key operators/streamers
...could happen smoothly.
As a big fan who really stressed about LZ and Rush LE I appreciate the fan-friendly/flipper-fending order situation, but I'd prefer Spooky not ask for non-refundable deposits until a reasonable amount of realistic gameplay footage is available.
Congrats to the Spooky team!

reply fail.

#1643 1 year ago

Congrats to Spooky for providing some gameplay video, remember this is more than you got from Stern or JJP's last games before they opened the sales. I want to see the same demand for Stern's 60th Bond edition being revealed soon so I know you're holding all the companies to the same standard.

#1726 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

It's quite common distros and such hook people up, happens with every Stern LE too before they even go up for sale, folks get to brag about how they secured their order ahead of everyone cause someone does their pal a favor

I'm on a list but nothing guaranteed if I don't send a deposit that day. Would love to stress out constantly hitting F5 at 10am CST tomorrow but working nightshift and will be in bed.

#1755 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Have you people seen the game play? Looks worse than Halloween/Ultraman. Will never ever buy another pinball machine without playing it first!!!! Halloween CE arrived absolutely in Stunning condition, I couldn’t stop staring at it, the butter cabinet made me late to work every morning, couldn’t stop admiring this incredible game. But 2-weeks later I couldn’t wait to get it out of my house!!! What an absolute train wreck of a pinball machine when it comes to actually playing it!! Traded away for a NIB Guardians Pro, lost $4k on the deal, But Guardians is 100,000,000 x Better than Halloween!!! Will never trust a Spooky again, that shipped sailed when Scott Denisi left!!! Scooby Doo looks Stunning also, game play looks boring.

I've owned Guardians and currently own Halloween, would choose Halloween any day. It's Scott Danesi by the way and will probably be back to make another game with Spooky in the future.

#1758 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ultraman is about there already and has been for a while. A lot of sub-$6k transactions. GotG Pro NIB for Halloween is a worse deal for the GotG trader.

Two different themes and demand based on that, last two HW's that sold in archives were $8600 and $7200 so you're a bit off.

#1766 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

NIB GotG from the recent run is about $7k so thanks for proving the point. It's not that out of bounds of a trade. There are Halloweens sold for LESS than $7k, too.

Jesus just admit you're wrong and move on. You tried to compare UM sales to HW sales and what HW used to sell for compared to now is different. Have a hard time believing you want to root for Spooky when many of your posts just show another motive.

#1776 1 year ago
73p1ik.jpg73p1ik.jpg
#1830 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Wait a minute, is there a scoop or 3 in this game?

There is a scoop/VUK behind the two rows of drop targets on left side of game if that's what you're asking.

#2283 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Seems like we had more than a few people in on our list and other distirubtors lists... and then ordered directly too. That being said, i have 5 openings as of right now 230pm cst.

Highly recommend Kingpin, they do a personal check as well if you want to avoid transaction fees.

#2305 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Hmm I am guessing 650, not one dealer is out of them yet, and many dealers had more names down for orders then games available. I am still trying to connect some dots. Something is not right.

Distributors picked up more spots because of the website issue.

#2308 1 year ago

Pretty sure Spooky is fine with game taking awhile to sell, gives others a chance to scoop one up down the road when they take the game to shows. Nice to be able to tell someone that wants one after playing it that they're still available.

#2312 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnJ1366:

Hey Spooky it's been like 4 hours since I ordered, is it ready for shipping now or what ? congrats on a good day

clark.gifclark.gif
#2328 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How would the order of operation work if they build all the CEs, start on the BSEs, then start getting more CE orders?

Go back to CE's is my guess.

#2390 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’ve not been following this release at all (I’m not really into the theme). Has it sold out? How many games are being made total?

Still available, making 1969 games.

#2775 1 year ago

So is the apron lock a first for pinball or has this been done before on another game?

#3137 1 year ago

Got my allotment number. CE #418 from Kingpin.

#3291 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

No because you are not a CE and I suspect they are making guesses on when the CE's will end based on previous percentages. The math does not add up, spooky sells half so lets say 1000 went to distros(and they sold out which they didnt) that means 1300ish total..which would not outsell the UM/HWN combo. Maybe just maybe just HW which was 1250 but thats kinda shady math since its the same game.
I honestly think 1000 or less right now the highest CE number is in the 600s?
Not being a negative nelly, just doing some math. If the game is good it will sell out once they get out there.

Spooky has already publicly stated they sold more than 1250, you just choose not to believe them. No one is winning any prizes on these wild guesses anyway.

#3298 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Spooky counts selling to distributors even if the distributor hasn’t sold it yet.

So does every other manufacturer by the way.

#3347 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Not looking to win any prizes .. there are plenty unsold from Distros too .. this is not a bad thing because it’s better for us collectors to have the option to wait . Just did some math and I’m pretty confident 1250 games are not spoken for at the moment . I ordered one as soon as I could because I think it looks cool and I will enjoy being sooner in line and getting to see it improve .

Spooky's definition of sold is probably different than yours. A distributor committing to a certain allotment is considered sold to them regardless of how long games are still available with the distributor.

#3401 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Man so they only sold 600 pins then?

No

#3513 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You seem to be the #1 Spooky cheerleader which is fine.

I guess it's only cool to cheerlead for failed pinball startups. You still dust off those Deeproot pom poms from time to time?

cheer.gifcheer.gif
1 week later
#3880 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Would have been nice to see a live stream of it before it went on sale.

Plenty available to wait until you see some gameplay, will probably be end of January between licensors and scheduling Deadflip to stream it.

#3883 1 year ago
Quoted from Original_jason_b:

Haven't been here for a week or so...scrolled through the last couple of pages and didn't see, apologies if this has been answered ad nauseum.
Is the general concensus that the first games will ship Feb/March?

Pretty sure February is the goal.

#3884 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I think the tepid sales are indicative of exactly that.

Now sales are "tepid" lol, if I sold more games than any of my previous releases in a couple of days as a company it would not come off as "tepid".

1 week later
#4150 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I was trying to sell my game have several interested buyers, but dealer told me there is a $200 transfer fee. Is there any recourse to get out of this transfer fee?

Did you tell them you're losing money on the swap and not profiting on it?

#4273 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So when do you think they will start shipping?

End of month.

1 week later
#4716 1 year ago

Saw 40 new posts and thought we had a stream date announced

giphy (2).gifgiphy (2).gif
#4827 1 year ago

HW/UM owners still with no option to adjust flipper power, please make sure this is coded from day one on SD please.

#4833 1 year ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Did I read correctly that spooky is having Stern employee Jack Danger reveal their game? The company that snaked the Godzilla license from them?

Danger has been revealing/streaming games for them before he was employed at Stern.

#4964 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody know when the podcast is with dead flip?

No announcement yet.

#5029 1 year ago
Quoted from jetspeedb:

I have a fever and the only cure is a live stream announcement.

Running out of time for a January stream, probably early next month I'm guessing.

#5041 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Not the first time this has happened on a Spooky game.
[quoted image]

Now I know why my RZ tilt warning says "What kind of Bryan Kelly crap is that!!!"

#5105 1 year ago

Just have to remember it's more than if they're ready to stream, JD has to find the time to stream it and travel to them or it brought to JD.

#5114 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm very happy for those buying Scooby, but I gotta admit I cringe every time I read how much better this launch will be compared to HWN/UM. Scooby is going to launch with better code than HWN has after 15 months. I really regret buying that game. Hope this one is better for y'all.

I don't see how learning from their mistakes is cringe. They have replaced the old coder on HW/UM but it takes time to right the ship, other than missing an expert/final wizard mode the game is good and very immersive currently with a few minor bugs.

#5155 1 year ago

Looks amazing!!! #418 can't come soon enough!!!

#5176 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

First 13 mins of the video looks lackluster on gameplay. But the Spooky clan will like it.

giphy (7).gifgiphy (7).gif
#5186 1 year ago

Vecna watching the stream...

BlandNauticalDuck-size_restricted.gifBlandNauticalDuck-size_restricted.gif
#5228 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

People can say they are happy with their Halloween/ultraman but the majority and value on pinside will point the opposite direction.

I don't think you get to speak for the "majority". Do you believe the "majority" ranking it 68 out of the top 100 pins with the code not finished yet or do you get to pick and choose what "majority" matters? My nephew visited over the holidays and played all my games, HW was his favorite and he was shocked when I told him that there were people constantly dogging this game.

#5234 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

yes, I think people are enthused when they are in house mode and just need to just watch the ball drain down the sanitarium playfield to to progress. they dig that that modes have no clear objective or direction. people like that that the video's are pixilated . I could say I am only speaking for myself but the tanked values might give say otherwise. I am not a seller, I would just like to see a decent finished code. Rob zombie owners might agree. and from what i have read, rick and morty owners were promised more as well.

You can progress through the house mode on the sanitarium playfield now, all modes have objectives and they fixed the pixilated videos. Sorry you bailed on early code but it's different now.

#5241 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

I did not bail early, I will never sell it.

Have you updated the code and played it recently? Most of the issues you were citing have been resolved.

#5396 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Loved the stream in Friday. If I jumped on the list now what are the latest estimates on when I might have the game?

Figure around 110 games a month, depends on what number you jump in line at.

#5544 1 year ago
Quoted from wastedthelight:

The more I read the more I'm getting confused on what I just pre-ordered with the BSE. Is the animated Scooby in a barrel part of all versions? The van has to be, right? What themed characters/accessories are in the BSE? I'm not understanding what is considered "sculpts".

The feature matrix shows the extra sculpts you get with the CE, every version should have the Scooby/barrel and van.

4b63fe84f3af6c3baf2cd3ec2ba1c48935345dad (resized).jpg4b63fe84f3af6c3baf2cd3ec2ba1c48935345dad (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manadams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.