20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#326 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You couldn’t really be anymore wrong about this. I personally watched a gameplay video before I purchased Halloween aaaaand so did all of the other buyers. “Let’s not forget what happened..” get real dude.
Also HWN is f’n awesome

Let's recap

Spooky announces July 5: https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/spooky-announces-halloween-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/ which included this trailer

The game went on sale July 7

The first stream of gameplay was early August

Halloween/Ultraman was sold with barely any information, including some false information like Bowen being a consultant on rules. (That was an outright lie by Spooky)

#328 1 year ago

Anyhow, I am hyped for Spooky and Scooby. It's a great pinball theme.

#373 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can somebody explain the practical differences between PROC and PINOTAUR?
If PROC is better why switch ?

As far as an end user is concerned, the Pinotaur is one board with all the connectors on it (con: removing it). P3ROC uses boards dedicated to function (lamps/coils/switches), which means there’s more smaller boards. Con price

Repair tech wise, P3ROC is a bit more documented for repairs and some components like coil transistors are easier to replace by the end user. (Neither are that well documented, but Pinotaur essentially isn’t in comparison). Further, P3ROC has more general industry support as it is used by a few companies. So you might have a bit more faith in long term support/availability.

In terms of functionality to a player, you’re not really going to notice any difference.

Tl;dr there are pros and cons, but most won’t notice a difference in terms of functionality.

#443 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

You talking a stream or a 1-2 minute video like all the other companies do. Correct me if I'm wrong but what company has done a stream before the game goes on sale?

Some do. Toy Story 4 had a great gameplay video and rules video on launch date. Stern has gotten better about it. (Stern also makes games on and off for 3-5 years, so you're never in a rush to buy one at launch unless you gotta have a LE).

Also...why does it matter what other companies do? Customers should be demanding that all pinball combines provide a 10-15 minute gameplay video and general rule overview when games are announced.

#471 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I agree all companies should give more gameplay before sales open up but that is not the case with any of them currently. Went back to TS4 rumor confirmation thread and they were complaining about not getting a gameplay video before game went on sale, have the post #'s if you don't believe me. Same thing with Stern so don't know what you mean by "getting better at it".

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/jersey-jack-pinball-announces-toy-story-4-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

June 14 news story, June 14 video of gameplay

#554 1 year ago

So my non-insider guess on the team behind the game,

David Van Es on layout
DJ as lead programmer/rule-designer (with Eric P on support?)
Luke for engineering
Backalley for sculpts
Matt Montgomery for music

#565 1 year ago

I like the center drop between the flippers. Jon Norris would be proud

#575 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The apron locks is interesting. Has that been done before?

It kinda reminds me of Flintstones, but mechanized

#610 1 year ago

It's an interesting widebody. It avoids the traps of a lot of widebodies by trying to shove a bunch of stuff/gimmicks in that extra space (like WoZ). It seems to use the extra space on the side in the lower area for cosmetics and wireforms, which is a better use for that space. The shooter lane is in a unique spot.

#627 1 year ago

This is a Charlie and Bug game

Idk if they think they have a signature design style yet, but I have noticed they love upper playfields in their games. RZ, ACNC, HWN/UM, and now Scooby.

#644 1 year ago

I'm curious about the double row of drops. Hoping for some Vector like rules where you have to clear one bank "the right way" or else you get punished by the second bank being raised up.

#651 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

And hate pop bumpers too.

Rob Zombie has a lot of pops (and slings)

#658 1 year ago

Curious about the 5 player feature and selectable characters

Does that mean each character is different ala TMNT or Stern Star Wars? Or is it more like the different Morties, where it's more about having an easy way to remember who is which player.

#668 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Half their machines have no pops, that's not exactly a pattern

And also Jetsons and Dominos have pops, and those were Charlie designs.

#691 1 year ago

I'm guessing standard WMS Super Pin dimensions unless they felt like getting a new lockdown bar press and lockdown bar receiver designed.

#716 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Super Mario Brothers had one. When you were "invincible" in multiball it was up.

Jon Norris did it in a couple of his games

SMB is an interesting rule. You get a 2 ball multiball and the drop raises. If you can relock the balls with the drop still up, you start a 3 ball MB. Neat little rule.

#772 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Since you are so infatuated with phalic symbols...
[quoted image]

Well, can't unsee that.

#835 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

It is!
And while I did contribute to other aspects of the game, my main responsibility is implementing in code what the design team as a whole determines is fun; so rest assured that the funness of your game is not solely determined by one coder I'm driving the bus, but Spooky sets the destination! (And the pinball community gets to pick where to stop to eat along the way!)
That being said, we do now have a small murder of (pinball famous) programmers that I'll no-doubt solicit some inspiration from.
I know I have some big shoes to fill, and I hope I do our customers (and Scooby) justice!
Furthermore, as with HWN/UM, we'll be continuing to develop the code for Scooby for at least a year after the last game ships. As mentioned, we have a *lot* of content to stuff in there, including an absolutely absurd amount of callouts (we're gunning for your record, Gerry!), and clips from the original show! There might even be some surprise bonus features not yet advertised

Best of luck. I think you're in charge of the hardest part of the overall design: making the layout fun, challenging, and rewarding.

It seems like you get a lot of shots, targets, and inserts to work with though... so that's a positive. I look forward to what sort of ideas you (and the others) come up with.

I'll wait for a gameplay video for now

#836 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I'd be shocked if the IP owners would greenlight an R rated game.

The IP owners also greenlit this show...

#842 1 year ago

Like other Spookys, the least special edition is actually the most rare edition. Funny how that works out.

#858 1 year ago

Also looking at the left side, double outlanes baby! I can't remember the last one after Bally widebodies like Future Spa

#909 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I got "burned" on UMCE...game code took much too long to converge and I decided to sell at a loss. My bad, not Spooky's.

I feel like that is on Spooky and not on you? If the code was in a better condition and/or more people had faith in it turning around, then the games wouldn't have lost so much value on the secondary market. It's also not un-reasonable to think the game should have been in a much better state nearly 18 months after launch.

#917 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Because who the hell wants double outlanes!

Shrug. You gotta do something with all that widebody space. It's better than some other widebody gimmicks in that area, like WOZ or Alien.

#1029 1 year ago
Quoted from Breger1:

It does suck we don't get gameplay. But Stern, JJP, etc. never full gameplay before LE purchases, first of the line pros/premiums...they do release videos and good images of playfield. Images we don't have but suspect live FB tomorrow will have this. Not only Spooky unfortanetly in delayed gameplay.

JJP launched TS4 with gameplay

(I feel like maybe some other JJP and AP games had gameplay at or very near launch. I feel like JJP unveiled one game live on Stream at a convention)

Also people should demand gameplay videos of all manufacturers. It’s not a huge ask. It’s in the best interest of the consumer.

#1032 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I will be revealing what I'm hiding under there on the Q/A session!!!

A new Pinotaur?

#1038 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Nope, came after sales opened up. You got the overly exited carnival guy video that lasted 1-2 minutes.

Look at the dates in my source. Idk what to tell you. You’re mistaken.

#1048 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Read posts #3163 and #3158 in TS4 rumor thread.[quoted image][quoted image]

I don't care what dummies post on a forum (lol, self-reflection)

I have the YouTube links to JJP and their press release to TWIP. All same date. Enough said

Here is JJP revealing Wonka live on stream at MGC (1 day after the press announcement)

#1059 1 year ago

People keep saying this is the "norm"

Here is American Pinball. Hot Wheels announced June 10
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/hot-wheels-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

Then a full gameplay stream with the AP team on June 13

#1065 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Didn’t the second video have gameplay?

It's not really gameplay though. It's just showing the mechanisms function.

There are some hints, like you get a glimpse of the UI (which looks great - I'm not asking to see the gameplay to simply shit on it)

#1077 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Is there... co-op?!

I was curious about this as it features 5 player play. I wonder if the characters are different (like TMNT) or just an easier way to remember player order (different Morties on R&M).

#1095 1 year ago

Six Million Dollar Man is a famous 6 player game. Bally blowing out their inventory of 6 digit displays as they transitioned to 7!

Some Sega games have 6 player modes too.

#1106 1 year ago

here is more of a fun pinball nerd question

is this a 4 flipper game or 3? I can see the argument both ways

#1120 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Aside from calling it a flipper:
[quoted image]
It looks like maybe there's a standard flipper under the bookcase?
I love that it's something different. I don't really dig on upper playfields but the more I look at this one the more compelling it feels. I dunno. Definitely want to play it. Don't think my frowning at the pre-order before gameplay thing makes me down on the game itself that's for sure.

I would have gotten away with this nerdy question if it wasn't for your meddling facts

Anyhow, it kinda reminds of when you use a Pharba diverter on Shadow as a ramp flipper. I'm sure it's just a standard flipper mech. A lot of diverters are simply a flipper mech with a different bat shape.

#1170 1 year ago
Quoted from MitchMitchell:

$7,700 Standard is a great price point for a pf that plays the same as the $9,700 CE imo.

Agreed. They should show a photo of it before people are asked for a non-refundable deposit.

#1181 1 year ago

Constructive criticism nitpick/question

Observe on the main inserts the Mystery Gang, the inserts go Daphne, Fred, Scooby, Shaggy, Velma. If you look at major shots on the playfield, they go D/F/S/S/V the same way (Scooby and Fred are on top of each other, but close enough). Similarly you might notice the baddies each have an insert and a coresponding sculpt that also goes left to right on the playfield. This is all very good art design. This is also mirrored in the center playfield art

But the color of the wireworms are brown, blue, green, then orange and purple (they crisscross at the very end). I like that each character has a wireworm associated with them. But maybe the colors should match the character scheme established with the insert/shot art? Then it would be Purple/Blue/Brown/Green/Orange

Not saying it has to be that, but it was an OCD thing I noticed. There's nothing wrong with the way it is.

#1318 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m out until I see gameplay.
The least they can do is have a walkthrough like Zac does on his game reviews with the glass off show all the shots and features.
If I recall Charley did a reveal with R&M before it went on sale with the shots and rule overview.

They posted this the day it went up for sale

Actual gameplay was another two months or so

#1323 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Do we really need Shaggy saying "Like, let's get the fuck out of here Scoob!"?

If it had less than a 1% chance of playing, I'd love it.

Also I pointed this out before, but they are making an adult animated Scooby Doo cartoon now. It is hard R. It'll be out in 2023

#1340 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Obviously a widebody going "coast to coast" with 7 main shots would yield wider shots than a standard body. What we don't know is what's up with the shooter lane not being all the way to the right (there's some black bar thing between the shooter lane and the cabinet wall), and if that ends up robbing that extra lane width one would expect with a 7-shot widebody layout.

It's the Spook Meter or whatever they called it.

I think it's a good widebody design by not putting too many gimmicks in the lower area of the widebody. It's almost like they took a standard, then added the extra space on the sides. Some games do silly stuff with that extra space. The good widebodies just put cosmetics off on the sides, then open up the orbits toward the back. Then it shoots like a standard and doesn't have the floaty side to side play, but space for more stuff in the back.

#1368 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We go over something really unique we did by placing a standard body style playfield centered into a widebody

That's funny because I just posted how that what this game looks like.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's almost like they took a standard, then added the extra space on the sides.

It's the best way to make a widebody shoot well

#1373 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Say what you will, but I'm pretty sure none of the other Pinball companies would have tried to appease the calls for game play, in a <24 hour notice. Everyone else pretty much would have just not cared.
Thanks Spooky!

It is great Spooky made a short video of it in action. But let's be clear: other companies like AP and JJP post gameplay at launch or within days. They have it baked into their launch plans already. That should be how all games launch.

#1407 1 year ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

You are on pinside every day right?

Only during work hours

#1424 1 year ago
Quoted from JustJared:

Why even offer a different tier other than collectors? The others look so blah comparatively.

I'm interested in the standard. It's $2,000 cheaper. The cabinet art is a downgrade, but it's fine. Then you're mostly just losing powder coating, a bunch of sculpts, some other little cosmetics, and then the knocker (whatever) and shaker. I can buy the shaker for cheap.

The value is in the standard edition, not the collectors.

Sure would be nice to see a photo of it though. I wonder how it looks without the sculpts and colorful wireforms.

#1450 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Wondering if there is anything under the plastic on the right of the shooter lane. Is this just meant to take up some real estate since its a wide body?

It lights up in the video. Sorta like JJP hot rails, but different.

#1472 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

One of the things I called out (all just guesses at this time) is that because it is 5 player, and each player can be a different character from the show, I think each character has the same string of callouts. Meaning -- each one yells "Jackpot!" depending on who the player is, etc. Rather than a specific character calling out a specific thing in every game. I am sure there ARE such things, as well as group stuff, and of course shaggy/scooby characteristic callouts (being scared, etc). But I think the majority of callouts will be identical based on what character you are (in their voice and style of phrasing). Just a guess though.

And maybe variations of other characters saying their lines with the current player/character name inserted. Example if you're playing as Scooby, you'd get a Shaggy call out saying "like shoot the orbit, Scooby" or a tilt warning where Fred yells "careful Scoob!" Stuff like that. Attention to detail goes a long way.

That's just a guess though. 4,000 callout is a lot to work through. That's probably a few hours worth of just voice audio? Then a lot of new music, then whatever sound effects theyre using.

Is Spooky DJ an actual DJ? He'll be an expert at mixing by the end of the project if he's not already.

#1497 1 year ago

I noticed the center drop making a clutch save. Is this user controlled or was it the game recognizing a ball not making it all the way up the center, and providing a drain save?

ezgif-2-12dedb9fd4.gifezgif-2-12dedb9fd4.gif

#1500 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The game can recognize it and save you on the fly! It's actually super impressive

Neat. I was also wondering if the answer would be both.

Guessing it automatically raises the center drop if it notices the center ramp entrance triggered twice? It's a neat little ball save.

#1507 1 year ago

So this game has three outlanes, but no outlane spinners? Scoff

#1585 1 year ago

Spooky, please upload a montage of you draining and bricking to put fears to rest. Thank you

#1604 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Be forgiving of the wiring lol! It's pre production.
[quoted image]

I do like how you have seemingly reduced the number of things you have to disconnect to take off the main board. And the lamp PCBs are likely cheaper and easier for you guys, and less likely to have breaks in the serial chain of power/data.

Now please stick with a system

#1634 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks for the reply.
Sub millisecond duty cycles only really help a lot with runaway temps in hold, so regular play wouldn't really show up the benefit. A quick and dirty test is if you jam a flipper into hold (manually make the flipper switch blades stay in contact) and measure that coil temp over a half hour of holding on the microsecond (sub-1ms) duty cycles it's essentially temp stable with just a degree or two of increase. On the 1ms duty cycle you will see the temp continue to increase in hold, so it will be quite a bit higher at the end of that half hour just holding.
If you are still only doing 1ms duty cycles, trap players will probably be driving the flipper coils to fade on this. It's why I keep preaching the gospel of treading the path Stern has blazed with microsecond duty cycles on their spike system. It's solved temp increases in hold, which is a big piece of the fade puzzle.

Are Scooby flippers single wound like Stern or dual wound coils?

#1699 1 year ago

It would be nice if there were photos of all models before sales open.

#1794 1 year ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

That’s what I was thinking.
A little strange not to have soMething there. I think I can see a roll over switch but I was not sure if anything else is there.

Looks like a sling is over there. Above the normal right one.

#1797 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Obviously...but you don't shoot for a sling...

Somebody hasn’t played Rob Zombie…

#1849 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I disagree about the cabinet art..it is literally the van...you guys crack me up.

It could be better...like the logo isn't right
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

edit: although looking at more modern Scooby merch, I guess the licensor changed the design over time? Idk. I'm sure it's what the licensor told them what to do.

#2195 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

The right-most shot is the right "orbit" (right horseshoe). Below that there's a 2nd slingshot on the right side. Whether you have to aim for this, or if it's just for pure chaos is unknown at the moment.

It reminds me of the left orbit shot on Rob Zombie, which has a sling before the orbit start in a similar way. It can feel pretty punishing on that particular game for missing the shot (the most important shot in that game)

#2405 1 year ago

It would be nice to see a photo of the BSE/SE now that people are in a contract for them

If no sculpts are there flat plastics of art?

#2858 1 year ago

Is there an ETA on when the Standard and Blood Sucker models will be revealed?

All there's been is a render of cabinet art...

#2862 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s the same layout, no sculpts,no side art no colored wire forms, no topper. I bet you can see it if you close your eyes. They are being built last so I wouldn’t hold your breath on an actual photo of one for quite some time.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

TreyBo69 so…I answer your question to the best of my ability and you down vote me? Ok

You're not Spooky and that wasn't a helpful answer to a serious question. It was rude and not helpful, so I downvoted you. Don't be a baby about downvotes if you're going to write comments like a jackass.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask considering the game is for sale and Spooky would have presumably built one of each of their own models of the game by now?

#3604 1 year ago

Batman 66 is a perfect example of how a game can give story progression and push your luck mechanics for scoring.

If you don’t care about score, then you keep pushing your luck to advance the episode and see more clips from it. Or if you’re into score, you keep pushing your luck to get more points. Or if you’re trying to get to a deeper goal (like Villian Escape wizard mode), then you finish the mode quickly for less points but easier progression to those advanced goals and bonus rewards like extra balls.

#3720 1 year ago

There are not a lot of upper/lower playfields that I like. That said, one underrated one I like is Elvis.

I like how you shoot a ramp and it’s a quick feed to an upper flipper for a shot, or you let it come back down the guide. Scooby has a similar idea where it comes right back if you don’t use the left upper playfield flipper.

Scooby’s upper PF might be trying to squeeze in too many fanned out shots. But it’s hard to say without seeing how the code uses the shots during modes.

#3770 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Have you played TBL? Pretty cool upper PF on that one too.
I haven’t played a pin with one as big as Scooby though (I don’t think?). It’s one of the reasons I want to see gameplay first…just no real idea how it’ll shoot because I’ve got no reference.

Scooby's upper PF is more like a split level game like Black Knight, Jungle Lord, or Flash Gordon than most typical upper playfields. It's very big

#3790 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

There is also a switch in that sling above the right upper flipper, which you can target with the top half of the bookcase flipper. It bounces back to that same flipper, so in my head I'm always picturing playing fetch with the werewolf.

Can you do it multiple times? Could be a fun combo high score board entry.

2 weeks later
#4334 1 year ago

Just have like a 1% chance of a Scrappy Doo callout talking shit if you tilt.

#4387 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

sweet! i like magnets ! those are fun! i can only see the one in action by the bookcase throwing the ball around in a ghost like fashion.

If I'm not mistaken, two in front of the sea diver as "ghost hands" and then another magnet used as a diverter to the subway

#4388 1 year ago

Why we need adult mode

I know it isn't going to be in this game. It's just amusing watching the reaction of some people to this show.

#4437 1 year ago
Quoted from izzymonkey:

That's actually kinda brilliant.

double danger tilt

"Puppy power! Let me at em!" while the ball drains

#4440 1 year ago

Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law knew what was up with clowning Scrappy

#4480 1 year ago

The giant bracket is a subway. Looks like a magnet in the back will grab an orbit shot and deposit it in the subway. Looks like there are more than one entrance to the subway, going to a vuk to the upper pf

#4627 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m not buying shit until I see an outlane drain.

The center drop even stops a center drain at one point. There’s probably a ball save for the outlanes. Shenanigans

#4802 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Maybe this has been discussed, but a “Velma lost her glasses mode” would be awesome. GI could be dark dark or strobed making it hard to see the shot(s) you need to make.

Or just turn off lit mode insert arrows, so you don’t know where to shoot and you stumble into the right shot.

#4885 1 year ago

I thought the Velma show was ok. My only real issues with it is

a) making meta jokes about storytelling and making fun of tropes is ok to an extent, but not when the show itself is so tropey. It goes to this well too often and undermines the show itself
b) there is no heart to the characters. The one time they try to have a semi-serious moment they have a pretty awkward and long joke midway. It just deflates the whole scene, throws off the pace, etc... A joke has to really land for it to be worth the tonal shift of serious back to goofy back to serious. I can't care about characters if the show doesn't care about them either.

That said I actually like the Shaggy character, but that's mainly because I think Sam Richardson is incredibly funny (Richard Splett is one of the funniest characters of all time). The voice cast is the strongest aspect of the show.

It wants to be Harley Quinn, but it doesn't understand why that show is good. (Also it helps that the Batman/DC universe is much larger to pull from, and the violence isn't as disconnecting from the source material)

Overall I'd give the show a C. The backlash against it is very amusing to watch though.

#4981 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Did I just step into the wrong thread?
[quoted image]

What thread on pinside isn't somehow about pricing?

#4997 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Walking dead had the crossbow.

Ditto for Austin Powers

#5225 1 year ago

Great video of the gameplay. Much better than some other initial gameplay videos.

Looks like it’ll be fun.

1 week later
#5878 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Rocket City Pinball 3D start button arrived today. It’s awesome! Highly recommend his products. I buy for all my pins. A must have in my opinion. Have his Halloween one also.
[quoted image]

But the CE already comes with a custom start button. And it’s a square shape

#5884 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Actually the start button is round on all models. It's only the launch button which comes on the CE as the square "SD" dog tag.

Ah. Brain fart. Carry on

1 week later
#6135 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Also one of the last items installed, but here is the first handfull. They still have the plastic protector on, so they will be a bit brighter in person.
[quoted image]

Nice touch with the September 1969 (when the show premiered)

#6142 1 year ago

Adult mode is just when they make the game easier for adults because kids these days are too good at complex rulesets /s

2 weeks later
#6353 1 year ago

Curious, shouldn't the insert say "Scooby Snacks"? Or did the licenser say use "Scoob Snacks"? Or is it because "Scooby Snacks" is an actual snack food that is trademarked now?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6391 1 year ago

Is the upper playfield counter pitched to the main playfield? Like if the main playfield is 6.5 degrees relative to ground, is the upper pf at like 6.0 degrees relative to ground? I think I heard Spooky say the recommended pitch for the main PF is 7.0 degrees?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=TreyBo69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.