20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Litedpinballmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#360 1 year ago

I never followed Spooky very closely because I was never very interested in their machines, but I am very interested in Scooby Doo. I did not know the difference between there games levels or their prices. I found a good article on Halloween's games differences and prices at "This Week In Pinball" July 5, 2011, Halloween's Collector's Edition was $8,995, Blood Sucker Edition was $7,995 and Standard Edition was $6,995. The article does not talk about the "butter" cabinet, but it sounds like that was a $1,000 upgrade that gives you cabinet artwork a glossy finish that looks like a playfield. https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/spooky-announces-halloween-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

#500 1 year ago

Can someone give us feedback on the butter cabinet? I know everyone says it looks great. How does it hold up? Does it get damaged easy?

#2010 1 year ago

Just signed up for Fang 4 days ago to get a Scooby CE. I will have to admit I am not very impressed with the Fang experience.

#2680 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Curious to know what people think could be modded on the CE. Spooky packed this thing aesthetically so there isn’t really much left to mod… but I still like customizing… thinking the bravery meter is prime for some mods… not sure what else but I’d love to find a way to get Space Kook or Creeper somewhere on the playfield…

We will have a mod for the CE's of both the Space Kook and The Creeper. It will be ready for the Texas Pinball Festival. It will be a mod line that has never been done before.

#2780 1 year ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

I’ve filled out what I believe I know about the map. Feel free to correct what I have and hopefully have some answers for the question marks I’ve listed.
[quoted image]

Freight house of A Lighthouse, season 3

#2781 1 year ago

I’ve filled out what I believe I know about the map. Feel free to correct what I have and hopefully have some answers for the question marks I’ve listed.
[quoted image]

?-3 may be the start of "Which Witch is Which?"

#2782 1 year ago

For those of you that grew up in the San Jose California area, do you remember Frontier Village amusement park? Hanna Barbara was a sponsor, and Scooby Doo was a standard character between 1977 to the parks closing in 1980. Between Mariott's Great America amusement park, and the price of real estate and issues with the local community it was forced to close.

amusement-parks-san-jose (resized).jpgamusement-parks-san-jose (resized).jpg
#2785 1 year ago

[quoted image]

?-5 "go away ghost ship"

#3189 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

Did Spooky reserve the first couple hundred for direct buyers? Should’ve went through them. I thought it was evenly distributed through distributors.

I was told I was #134 and I purchased with a distributor.

#3346 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

Can someone please make a flashing space kook Sculpt? With a clear helmet front. Lit eyes and the red flashing. If you can tie it into his mode even better.

Need more Space Kook, Captain Cutler, Creeper or the Scooby group but not sure where to put them in your CE? We have the answer.

We are working on 6 new product mod lines to be ready to show off at The Texas Pinball Festival. I will give a preview here of one of these new mod lines, but it won’t be ready for a couple of months, we call it our “Pinball Peek-A-Boo’s”. They are laser cut black wrinkle powder coated steel with RGB LED’s.

They mount on the side of your game at any height (left or right, they are reversable), with no permanent changes to your game. We will have an optional add on accessory on so it can turn on and off with any light in your game. The mod only comes with one design, but we will have 15 different designs for Scooby Doo.

People that have seen these installed have been very impressed.

We are making a major investment on our new mod lines and website upgrades (500 hours of programming) to be done over the next 9 months. On our “Pinball Peek-A-Boo’s” we have over 1,000 designs done (most games in Pinside's top 50). When the website is upgraded you will be able to interactively make your mod, and we will custom make it to your design.

LED’s are difficult to take pictures of, so these pictures are not as good as I would like them to be, but it will give you an idea. Also, most of those designs are available for our “Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers” and those would be available to order in about a month (we are going on a vacation till then) if you PM us.

We will make a new thread when these are available.
3 game view (resized).jpg3 game view (resized).jpgcaptain cutler distance (resized).jpgcaptain cutler distance (resized).jpgcaptain cutler yellow (resized).jpgcaptain cutler yellow (resized).jpgcreeper green (resized).jpgcreeper green (resized).jpgscooby doo selection (resized).jpgscooby doo selection (resized).jpgspace kook blue (resized).jpgspace kook blue (resized).jpgspace kook red (resized).jpgspace kook red (resized).jpg

#3567 1 year ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

Found this ornament
Hallmark 2018
I'm going to put it near the blue rail exciting the upper playfield. It seems perfectly on theme as a way for Scooby to escape Capitan Cutler / leave the upper playfield
Right half of picture is too give some scale[quoted image]

I am getting one of those. Good find

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 29.00
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Litedpinballmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=Litedpinballmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.