20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heavyk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2814 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Kings Island in Cincinnati had a Hanna Barbara Land section of the park for a very long time and the junior coaster was named Skooby Doo. It's now Peanuts themed since Cedar Fair bought it.

In North Carolina the amusement park Carowinds had Hanna Barbara land as well, along with Smurf Village for the little ones.

#3009 1 year ago

I've got a question about mods for spooky machines. I like to put LED leg protectors on my machines when I can. Is there somewhere I can get a 12v tap off of the machine to add a power board for mods? Never owned a spooky machine and was just wondering. Might be completely different with the new board set as well.

#3014 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

My TNA CE has a power supply with screw terminals on the bottom of the cabinet.

Ohh kind of like CGC games where they have the screw terminals on the power supply, that would work perfectly. Thanks!!

#3061 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

PS: If there is a list for those lantern spotlights, sign me up for my personal machine.

Ohhh man stumblor got a straight up call out!!!

#3088 1 year ago

stumblor If it wasn't already obvious add me to the list as well!

#3259 1 year ago

This is my first spooky machine. Does pinballstar give us our numbers, so we know where we are in line?

#3333 1 year ago

To follow on Mdanielb sentiment about Joe. Joe is probably one of the nicest guys I have dealt with. He always takes the time to answer questions even if he as received the same one over and over. He is a class act, and I know he will attempt to do the line in the fairest way possible. That is why I have bought all my new machines from Joe. You just can't get better service and someone who really cares about his customers.

#3384 1 year ago

So as I sit here and think about my machine I was trying to figure out what color led leg protectors from MustangPaul would look good? I'm thinking purple or maybe blue. Any ideas? Also, hats off to robin for the snowing Santa hat pinside logo. It always makes me smile.

#3655 1 year ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

I am surprised to not have at least received an acknowledgement that the deposit was received.

If you remember in his email at the beginning of ordering he said that if you have your paypal receipt (if that is how you chose to pay the deposit) the receipt was the confirmation/acknowledgement.

#3846 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Props to Spooky for the idea of using the button that way! Thank you, these are all great compliments.

Even if you buy the CE the mystery machine wheel for the start button is pretty sweet.

#3857 1 year ago

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope we'll all get Scooby Doo machines this year!

#3874 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Such expectations bud!!! There's one week left before we could potentially get all our Scoobies THIS YEAR!

Lol fair point! I should restate I hope everyone gets a machine the year of 2023, or within the next 12 months!

#4011 1 year ago

Just wanted to wish every one a Happy New Year! Hope we all get to enjoy this machine in the coming year!

#4171 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

If scrappy doo is in, I'm also OUT....lol

If your game numbers are before 300 I'll be happy to take them off your hands

#4227 1 year ago

Basically we need a Hanna Barbera with all the greats, or maybe wacky races or laugh-o-lympics

#4458 1 year ago

I thought ball trails were sexy when it came to pinball machines? LOL

#4673 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Have many of you Spooky owners experienced a lack of quality with other Spooky machines. I am/was interested in possibly getting my first Spooky, but people have been steering me away. They say the games usually have a high rate of breaking down, not working out of the box, etc. is this true? My buddy had a Halloween and said it was the worst game he ever owned and sold it at huge loss. I know it is pinball and things will eventually break, but I at least want to get a few plays in before all holy hell breaks loose. I have/had a Rush Premium. Great game, but there is a major design flaw that fries the node 10 board. I went through three and waited awhile for Stern to address this issue. Got tired of waiting and sold it for a big loss. Ya, I could have waited but got sick of the cut and paste replies from support. Anyhow.... should I wade into the Spooky waters?

I feel where you are at. I have never owned a spooky before, and have heard the same critique about them. Always broken down, always having to tweak stuff, etc. I played a Rick and Morty and it felt solid, but on site it did seem to be down more than the others. With Scooby it was a holy grail theme for me, and with that I was sold. I did go to a location and they had ACNC and I played it for a ridiculously long time (not because I'm good, but because I kept feeding it quarters). It felt great! It was well built, the playfield was nice the shots were tight, but felt like they should be. It was a great experience, and then I knew I had made the right decision at selling an organ for Scooby Doo, lol. But in all seriousness, I think I made a great decision after spending time with both machines. Also, this is a home environment where you probably won't be slamming the machine across the floor or anything. They feel premium and high end. I'm not regretting my day one order and nor should you. But hey I'm just an average pinballer what do I know.

#4771 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

They did change brands and a great upgrade IMO from flipper fidelity. I put in a Flipper Fidelity into my RUSH LE and the same amplifier that is in Halloween and for me no comparison.
https://www.parts-express.com/GRS-10SW-4-10-Poly-Cone-Subwoofer-4-Ohm-292-482?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=18197889536&utm_content=&utm_term=&gadid=&gclid=Cj0KCQiAlKmeBhCkARIsAHy7WVtrPrCA-A5lJ6yIrdmadhyGCC3orK_uyDVdYsY1CMg0lWJ5lqh4bsUaAtLyEALw_wcB
[quoted image]

What amp did you use?

#5090 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Feeling the hype building for a gameplay drop this weekend Spooky!
Thought I'd add to the excitement a bit with a little video reveal of the Lantern mod progress

(some light bleed and fit issues to sort out still, cos obviously this game isn't scooby

That looks fantastic stumblor !!! Amazing, and can't wait to get mine. Are our preorders for 1 lantern or multiple? Are we able to order multiple?

#5092 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks so much! All kits come with 3 lanterns.

Thanks for the info!!!

#5250 1 year ago

Just to echo everyone else on this thread, great job Spooky!! This is my first spooky pin and cannot wait to get it in the next 6 months!!

#5365 1 year ago
Quoted from CurtisC:

Soooo....
Everyone getting a CE gets a custom pingulp also??
From the pinball awards stream that i'm watching right now.

Seriously? All of us who order a CE get a pingulp? That is awesome! I mean I understand that a pingulp isn't the biggest purchase for a machine but the fact that spooky went out and got over 1000+ of these just to give us order holders one and not charge us and just doing something nice. That is awesome! It's that kind of thoughtful thing I like about the people in this hobby. I tip my hat to y'all! Thank you for being awesome!!

#5642 1 year ago

If anyone has a pinballstar order and needs to delay, you can always talk to Joe and he can just swap you with another order that was farther back in line.

#5698 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Have they changed their policy in the last month ?
[quoted image]

Correct if you are wanting to swap numbers from Pinballstar (with some else on Pinballstar's list) you can without a fee. If you want to sell your spot outright to someone else then there is a fee.

#5772 1 year ago

For any Pinballstar order holders I have game #653, if anyone who has a lower number would like to trade please PM me.

#5778 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Surprised you didn't quote the big balls part of JD. Because that feat certainly required them.

Headline reads:
"statsdoc and PinMonk deported to Sweden, says not from there"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods
Toys/Add-ons
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carnation, WA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
Playfield - Plastics
NinjaCamp Mods
Plastics
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heavyk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=Heavyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.