20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1149 1 year ago

There is no way this game will sell out day 1. Spooky is doing the right thing by giving the hardcore fans the opportunity to buy on day 1 by keeping the speculators at bay. Once gameplay footage is released it is a crapshoot if they will sell them all or not. I personally love the non-refundable deposits as they remove the flippers from the equation. Nice job Spooky. I have faith in the team at spooky to stand by their product. It isn't without frustration at times but they've always come thru for me.

#1212 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

For all the random people who like to repeat the line that Halloween buyers somehow are unhappy I have to say "step away from the group-think mentality."
Yes, a lot of flippers were very unhappy and "some" buyers had some legitimate issues with their pins, however..........Time will prove that the Vast majority of Halloween owners are Very Happy with the game so far and I have a really good feeling that this next update will take the game over the top.
Happy owners may not dominate the commentary on this game but we exist and Love our Game!

I own two CEs. It's one of my favorite games. It's so amazing.

#1219 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

How does calling people who didn’t like HWN/UM flippers make any real case for Spooky? Flippers do well with games people want. Once people got their hands on these games the general feeling was that they were not good, that’s why the are selling for what they are. It’s like “you are only mad because you thought people would want the game, but they don’t…because it’s great?”

Because the ones that lost money are blaming spooky like they had a gun to their head. When people actively participate in speculation someone is eventually going to be left holding the bag. People jumped into HW/UM fresh off the hype of RM and were disappointed they couldn't instantly flip their spot for cash. I know multiple people that purchased multiple spots just to flip them. They ended up panicking and driving the price down leading to people shit talking a game undeservedly and blame spooky. The code isn't even finished and spooky is bending over backwards to continue improving and supporting the game.

The days of buying a game and having a guarantee of selling it for more are over.

#1596 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

If I buy this new game and the game freezes or resets on day 1, I'm gonna be furious-ish (I don't get mad, so whatever that is, lol).

This is why Alien sucks. It can't function on location due to flawed software. I have both a R&M and HW on location and have had no issues with them. I put a TNA CE out but it lasted less than a month before it broke but it is a bad opto and not a software issues so far.

#2399 1 year ago

I went BSE on this one. Love the mystery machine cab art. Just gorgeous. Kinda wish the CE had that option.

#2406 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I agree but I have an obsession to make it difficult to dust the tops of my machines and the compulsion to put a topper on each.
It's like being a completionist in a game you've thoroughly beat the first time around save for that remaining 1%.

Yeah I love the topper. Just not the cab art or the snot green armor tbh.

#2511 1 year ago

Is the butter cab and option for the BSE?

1 week later
#3763 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

please don't order a CGC remake you will be very disappointed !

Maybe, but their games never break and work out of the box so there's little need for support post purchase. Best quality games hands down.

3 weeks later
#4406 1 year ago

Any update on how many of these sold? Looks like CE are still available. I ordered a BS cause I thought the mystery machine art looked much cleaner and am #1821. I'm assuming these won't sell out so I'm curious how many are realistically ahead of me. What's the highest CE number reported so far?

#4468 1 year ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

I don't think that's comparable. The trail in the TBL is made of folded sheet metal, is angled and has numerous sharp edges.
[quoted image]

This is the stupidest thing I've seen in awhile. Thanks for the laugh.

2 weeks later
#5667 1 year ago
Quoted from LuvnAk49:

I did, they said I couldn't.

Just don't pay until you're ready and I guarantee they won't ship the game.

There's nothing to ask.

The distributor just calls spooky and they delay making your game and make it when you're ready. I did that with Halloween because it was ready before I was.

#5669 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Lol, never thought if it quite like that.

I mean I'm not trying to be a dick but the idea that a distributor can't delay your game when you're the customer is absolute bullshit and make you jump thru hoops to get another number and then charge a transfer fee? GTFO.

#5857 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Nothing yet sadly. Hopefully soon. The wait is tough because it’s so damn close.

The wait is the best part. Once the machine arrives the excitement peaks and it slowly fades. Then comes frustration waiting for code. Then excitement when the new code drops then it fades again until you sell.

#5861 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

(PinballStar) has lost my business forever.

He also is a total ripoff on shipping. Claims the high price is premium shipping but with my Halloween the shipper just left it in the driveway in the rain with no call. I just happened to go outside to get the mail and happened to see it sitting in the rain.

#5864 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

How much was the shipping?

$460

#5866 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yeah, bit much. I paid $300 direct from Spooky and I believe kingpin was a similar quote

I paid 330 for my first one from spooky a few months earlier. So 130 more for the exact shipping and the first one called and dropped it in my garage.

#5897 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:Yeah the ACNC stock we had went super fast. I'm going to get some more made asap.

Did you have a left ramp? I had emailed you guys a few weeks ago looking for one and was told it was being checked on but never heard back.

#5918 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'll take a look today! I think I saw some. Service has been hopping in to help us get scooby rolling out the door these last few weeks so I'm sure he's just a bit behind.

Awesome thanks. I appreciate it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carnation, WA
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Severedmods
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=Deez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.