20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #617 Pricing and differences for each model. Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #1044 Game distributors Posted by KingPinGames (1 year ago)

Post #1791 Hi-Res playfield images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #1793 Hi-res Cabinet images Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #2403 Feature matrix Posted by PanzerKraken (1 year ago)

Post #3155 Scooby Doo Machine Number Tracker Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #4421 Underside of playfied picture from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4422 Another underside of the PF from Spooky's FB page. Posted by bobukcat (1 year ago)

Post #4619 Sneak peek gameplay video Posted by CoolCatPinball (1 year ago)

Post #5134 Offical Gameplay Reveal Posted by SpookyBug (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BKPitmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#516 1 year ago

I’m pumped. I bought Rick and Morty used. Time to dump another Stern for team Spooky with this one. Hopefully I can snag one before they sell out now that I joined the gang club.

#730 1 year ago

Has anyone bought from PinballSTAR or can someone from Spooky confirm they’re an authorized distributor? Just trying to avoid scams. Also would be great if Spooky could partner with a distro in Arizona for future releases. I normally buy through Gameroom Goodies.

#750 1 year ago

Thanks everyone. I contacted Joe and already got a response. I’m super excited for this pin. Just had a son this past year and wanted a more family friendly theme and this one is a grand slam for me. I may be getting ahead of myself but this already looks like an instant classic and a game that could compete with…. Dare I say….. Godzilla!?!? Great job on this game.

#805 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Every time I read more and more about this game, all the work and creativity that went into it, all the cool mechs, layout, etc.... the more excited I get.
This game is a home freakin run. I mean, wow. Just wow.
But I still wanna see gameplay, and I'm still once-bitten twice-shy about the code.
If the code is legit, we're easily looking at the best pin coming from any company in years.

Same! Christmas came early this year. Even got the wife to sign off!

#950 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

So what the ‘odds’ of getting a CE through spooky’s site?
Obviously you have to be a fang club member.
I can see myself and many others not getting a CE and putting a ‘non-refundable / non-transferable’ deposit down on the base model because that’s all that is left and then a week later you see you could have just got one from a distributor.
From an earlier post though it doesn’t look like they limit the number of games per model. Just total they are making.

1969 machines x 50% of machines sold direct = 985 machines sold direct and estimating demand of this machine at 5000 pinheads means your exact odds of scoring a CE…. Wait… what was I saying?

#982 1 year ago

Can I request a certain number on the game when I order? For example #69/1969? Can I ask the designers to sign the back for the cabinet head? First NIB Spooky.

#1122 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

here is more of a fun pinball nerd question
is this a 4 flipper game or 3? I can see the argument both ways

More of a three flipper and a bookshelf type game.

#1330 1 year ago

So the fan layout has 7 lane shots from bottom flipper and it’s a wide body. My AIQ, GZ, and RnM all have that many and they’re not wide body. That should mean the lanes are wider and easier to hit. So I don’t think there should be any worry of clunkiness with the width and fan layout. This should be their smoothest shooting game theoretically.

#1336 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Obviously a widebody going "coast to coast" with 7 main shots would yield wider shots than a standard body. What we don't know is what's up with the shooter lane not being all the way to the right (there's some black bar thing between the shooter lane and the cabinet wall), and if that ends up robbing that extra lane width one would expect with a 7-shot widebody layout.

Good point, I didn’t notice that. Hopefully there’s a little extra cushion for my post whiskey games!

#1353 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There are 9 shots (not counting targets) on the main playfield and 5 on the upper. If you count targets and bash toys as shots this thing is LOADED to the gils with shots.

Yeah that’s why I used the term “lanes” and specified from the bottom flippers. It looks like 7 fan layout shots that will determine flow. The upper playfield changes that pace of play so I left that part out of my comment to focus on width and total lanes. I agree it’s packed. I’m selling two modern Sterns to get one + a little cash for home projects to sway the wife’s opinion…

#1453 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys! Here is something we can share without any extra marketing approval hoops to jump through! I think this will give a really good sense of the speed and flow of the game. Check out Zach Meny's podcast later to hear us explain alot of the gameplay. We go over something really unique we did by placing a standard body style playfield centered into a widebody. That paired with the video should paint a pretty good picture!

Shoot now everyone is going to want this one! Could tell by the layout this would be a great shooter. Glad I contacted Joe so I don’t have to fight over a spot.

#1457 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Do not watch this video! I want a low numbered CE so I get it sooner. Watch the video a few hours after preorders start. Haha

Lol me too man…

#1519 1 year ago

I tried to reverse engineer the preorder URL. Seems spooky was wise enough to not just hide a staged URL and made it so it wasn’t live yet. Sorry for letting all the early adopters down

#1718 1 year ago

Is your website/database hosted on the cloud and scaled out to manage the volume of people that will be on your site from 930-11am CST tomorrow?

#1800 1 year ago

T minus 5 hours to launch. I can’t sleep. Ruh roh!

#1805 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

I read earlier that a 'laugh track' (canned laughter as it's also called) is planned... if so, I'm hoping that this is disablable in the settings...
Anyone any insight into this?

I’d also like to see this as a toggle feature. Just don’t want any repetitive sounds that could ruin enjoyment of the game in the long run.

#1863 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I wanted the ad to come across as 1k more but messed it up.
My apologies for a joke gone bad.

Have you ever seen Pepsi, where’s my jet?!? See you in court buddy!

(We’re just kidding)

#1917 1 year ago

Oh no…. My page was loading and it checked me out for two and charged me $4k… crap. Emailed squirrel to hopefully get the second cancelled so someone needing the game can get it.

#2097 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:We are on it. Hoping for a permanent resolution soon

Hope you’re able to reduce my quantity ordered to 1 without me losing my spot in line for original order number. I already had someone reach out to transfer one of the games off my order if that’s easier. Spooky help please!

#2146 1 year ago

I got in first minute at 459 so we must be pretty close to the front.

#2191 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

You guys getting antsy hoping to be at the front of the line are doing it wrong IMO. History shows the early ones go out, issues get spotted, and the later ones go out with fewer quirks. Patience pays.

Let the innovators and early adopters make life easier for you!

8B4DE13C-682E-4861-AD2D-002D360AAC38 (resized).jpeg8B4DE13C-682E-4861-AD2D-002D360AAC38 (resized).jpeg
#2289 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Not sure how changing this after the fact makes it more fair. The 50/50 rule is the reason I (and I assume others) stuck with the painful direct site experience for so long… to have better odds of an earlier build.

Yep. +1 on this comment.

#2321 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

This also is reasonable take. I’m not trying to start a sh*tstorm for Spooky in any way…
I believe that whatever they decide will ruffle some feathers on one side and please others as with everything else on pinside.
Yet another definition of first world issues. . I feel blessed to even be able to afford a handful of games!
It just seems that with 50 being split among (now) 8 or 9 distributors that the date of order could be taken into account as well. Thats just a handful to each distrib every few weeks…. I paid my Fang Club fee just like everyone else up to this point but if sales slow a bit some folks that order direct in a week, or whenever its open to non Fangers (wut?) can easily jump way before me. Why then did I buy the membership? For the super cool freebies??
I personally dont care. The game will get here when it gets here and I’m cool with that. Unlike my pal who has a CCRLE on order…yeesh. (I would actually love to have this game get to me first just so I could really give him crap!!)
Anyway, just found it interesting to discuss… carry on and enjoy the excitement of a new pin on the way!

The way games were being allocated was well broadcasted in this forum through multiple threads and on live QnA session on Facebook and YouTube. This model was not a surprise unless you didn’t do your due diligence.

#2332 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Yes, most knew the fastest way to get your game was to order direct from Spooky as close to 10 AM today as possible. It was the Spooky site crashing repeatedly that had frustrated people resorting to placing their order through a distributor that resulted in the problem of inequitable delivery times. Unless this is taken into consideration, the difference could literally be several months.

Honestly that’s just an impulsive decision to flip like that. The people that did that knew the ramifications of their decision. Seems like people are just disgruntled now and trying to cut back in line. If you preferred the ease of ordering through distro then great but don’t try convincing them to change the fulfillment model now to benefit you when we all played by the same rules.

#2360 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

I understood the process and tried to make it clear I am not upset in any way. If you were part of the Halloween order day situation or familiar with how that went down then you might understand how someone would immediately change their order plans. Especially with hearing that distributor lists were full and filling fast.
Are the odds high that these will be available down the line…yes. But in this crazy market you never know. I see Scooby being a theme that will appeal to a plethora of buyers.
Anyway, feel like I’m stirring the pot, and that was not the intent…something to discuss while all wait. Hopefully there is lots of that rather than all the bitching and moaning that normally goes on.
Not sure what “phase” that puts me in?

All good man I get it. I’m pumped for the pin and glad so many people were able to secure one today.

#2617 1 year ago

Day one after order. Still hyped. I can’t wait to flip this thing!!!

#2647 1 year ago

Just signed up for a free trial for boomerang on Amazon prime to go back and watch the original episodes. Scooby Dooby Doooooo!

#2735 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Can we stop hyping this PLEASE!?
It's making me want to buy one!

Do it and we’ll celebrate virtually over a beer in the hype thread!!!

#2749 1 year ago

SpookyLuke regarding your comment about Christmas theme… nightmare before Christmas might be a good entry point into that type of game. Thank me later.

#2845 1 year ago

3 days post order. The hype train is full steam ahead. All aboard, hop on or GTFO! Chooooo chooooo!!!

#2863 1 year ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Ok So Im just spit balling here and based on how past releases have gone heres a guess. The 1st 50 generally go to location ops and friends of Spooky. This was true for RaM and HW. Then it rotates 50 website orders then 50 for distros. So if I had to put a label on it.
1-50 Spooky (Recieved mid to late January?)
51-100 Order #s xx478-527 First half Feb
101-150 Distros 2nd half Feb
151-200 xx528-577 1st half of March
201-250 Distros 2nd half of march
251-300 xx578-627 1st half of April
and so on and so forth
Thats roughly 25 per week average so probably a little slower to start but getting faster as they go?
This is all based on roughly where we think the numbers started?

I’m thinking more like first games ship at end of Jan and they said that batch was 30. Then 10 per week with gradual ramp at 40 per week being max output. Not sure how many early games are reserved so I’ll go with your 50 number.
End of Jan 1-30
Feb (10 per week, 40 games) 31-50 and staring orders xx455-xx474
Mar (15 per week, 60 games) xx475-xx504, Distro 1-30
April (20 per week, 80 games) Distro 31-50, xx505-xx554, Distro 51-60
May (25 per week, 100 games) Distro 61-100, xx555-xx604, Distro 101-110
June (35 per week, 140 games) Distro 111-150, xx605-xx654, Distro 151-200
July (40 per week, 160 games) xx655-xx704, Distro 201-250, xx705-xx754, Distro 251-260
Aug (40 per week, 160 games) Distro 261-300, xx755-xx804, Distro 301-350, xx805-xx824
Sept (40 per week, 160 games) xx825-xx854, Distro 351-400, xx855-xx904, Distro 401-430
Oct (40 per week, 160 games) Distro 431-450, xx905-xx954, Distro 451-500, xx955-xx994
………..

#2958 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thought I'd have a bit of fun with this tonight, since it was such a great idea!
Flame/Lens side
[quoted image]
Spotlight side
[quoted image]
The underside, showing the double sided PCB, lens and spotlight reflector.
[quoted image]
Just a first attempt!

Did somebody say mods??? You SOB I’m in!

#2959 1 year ago

Hoping someone can help me out here. I want butter cabinet. If my game gets scratched during shipping what can I do about it? Or do I just have to deal with a damaged game? My last pin came with a damaged box and I ordered a safe a couple weeks ago that looked like it was handled in the warehouse by the Undertaker.

#2970 1 year ago

Awesome thanks for all the responses. I’m going butter for sure. I even sold two games for this to appreciate the side art. I’m one of the weirdos that actually likes the cabinet art as if it were a painting on the wall. Will look great next to Rick and Morty VSE (non butter) and Godzilla LE

#2990 1 year ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

I'm not sure if you've had a chance to see stumblor 's Godzilla mod in person but it's hands down the coolest mod I've ever seen. Legit looks like neon lights in the pin and everything is customizable via a wifi connection (all the colors on the neon can be changed). Worth every single penny so I hope he makes this mod for all you new owners.

Where can I see the mod?

#3046 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I am also in if you build this mod please put me on your list

Now I’m having FOMO. PUT ME ON THE “LIST”!!!!

#3047 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Now I’m having FOMO. PUT ME ON THE “LIST”!!!!

Just signed up for that Godzilla mod too if you sell to the US.

#3056 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I’m kind of hoping I’m #69 CE
I think I’ll be close if they have some family and friends in before their direct preorders

I tried bribing them for it half a dozen times. They weren’t playing ball despite my best efforts

#3092 1 year ago

I wonder what my stumblor mod number will be!? Anyone know if he sent out order numbers yet?

#3101 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

stumblor I don’t even know what it is, but yeah I want it too. Add me to the list, sorry for flooding this thread with the request.

Lol that’s how I felt. What phase of the launch process is hype for mods?

#3125 1 year ago

Do we know who is going to be helping them with gameplay reveal? I vote for SDTM Zach/Greg.

#3171 1 year ago

Damn you… I was #62. $200 to swap numbers?

#3176 1 year ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

I honestly don't care about the number. And I wouldn't mind an extra $200, but it's probably not worth whatever hassle that would be. So I'll pass on a swap.

Even if I take care of it with Morgan? Venmo is instant payment. Sounds like a win win

#3177 1 year ago

We’re Scooby neighbors. #62

#3181 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

Hold out. Someone will pay you 500 or more for 69 lol

I was hoping to win them over with the baby in my photo. All I can swing is $200 with daycare costs!!

#3257 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Not when it’s every post

Well… it is a hype thread… here’s the definition so you know what to expect going forward…

34D095CF-12BF-47ED-B67B-98F013556939 (resized).jpeg34D095CF-12BF-47ED-B67B-98F013556939 (resized).jpeg
#3293 1 year ago

I swapped spots with Cypher Pinball in case you’re updating

#3304 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I've only purchased two pins in the last 15 years. In 2014 I received an unexpected bonus check from my employer for working 20 years with them and used it to buy Mustang premium NIB. In 2019 I felt selfish buying EHoH LE NIB since my wife never played any of my games (but that looks like a good decision now).
I'm 73 and retired now (I worked until almost 71). My wife of 42 years died in September at age 65. We chose not to have any kids, so now it's just me and our two German shepherd dogs. The last two months have been pretty tough. Only God knows how much more time any of us have, so I preordered Scooby-Doo CE to hopefully lift up my spirits.

I’m sorry to hear that tragic loss. I also have two shepherds so I’m sure the house isn’t too quiet! Enjoy the new game and thanks for sharing with us.

#3381 1 year ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

Nitro CE#329
Have butter on Alice cooper
Decals on halloween hard to justify the extra for butter they both look great.

I only have decals on R&M and thought they look great as well. Hard to tell on whether I should go decal or butter when I only have photos to go off of… decisions!!!

#3455 1 year ago

Speaking of prices, imagine if Spooky charged us all $2,000 for a topper add-on. Couldn’t imagine a company doing that!…. Oh wait….

#3575 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Can you explain this a little more? As a distributor I often have to wonder why people order direct vs a distributor?
Myths about ordering direct
"I will get a lower game number if I order direct" - not necessarily. For example. I have 5 games in the sub 50's, then collector editions x16-x25 for the 100's-600's
"I will get better tech support if I need it if I order direct" - completely wrong. You get the same level of service from spooky regardless if you order direct or buy it from someone that bought it from someone, that bought it from spooky. In fact, buying from a distributor gives you an additional level of support as (most of us) are either technically trained or have a tech department to help in the rare case you will need it.
"I will save money by buying direct" - nope, costs are the same regardless of where you buy it unless your distributor marked the price up.
I have nothing against people ordering direct, I am just curious on the above statement about wanting to.

It’s two things for me. First is in 2022 I buy everything on a credit card. It’s easier, faster, and I get cash back. If I had to mail a check it takes time out of my day and I lose $200 in cash back on a purchase this size. The second thing was I knew that the earlier I ordered direct, the earlier I got a game. When I spoke to a distro prior to launch they said they’ll sort out numbers later. Could be 50, could be 1600. I need more certainty for that.

Those were the two reasons I went direct despite knowing the online shop would crash.

#3709 1 year ago

Upper/under playfields. Love them or hate them? I personally enjoy the variety of having that in a game in my home arcade for the variety but wouldn’t want the majority of my games to have that. I like the upper in BKSOR. I like the lower in ACDC/Muensters. I still think Scooby Doo will flow fine with the fan layout. Thoughts?

#3808 1 year ago

Merry Christmas y’all and to the Spooky crew! Pumped for games to start hitting the lines and getting ready to be shipped next month!!!

#3842 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Started up a Scooby Doo Mod Thread to consolidate info on the current & upcoming mods for the Scoob!
So far I added my Rocket City Pinball 3D Start & Launch buttons, The-Hum's Space Kook Ship, and Stumblor's Phantom Lantern. Feel free to add what else is already out there!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-mod-thread

That 3D Scooby tag launch button is dope. I want it but also kind of takes away a little of the value of buying CE in my head. Mod community is starting strong.

1 month later
#5113 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

First 56 we have crammed in there right now in varying stages of assembly!

13 away for me!

#5282 1 year ago

I actually like that it’s on the easier side. I have RnM which I think is hard. Godzilla which is average difficulty. If this one has longer times I get three totally different experiences. I’m also not a great player though.

#5283 1 year ago

Btw checkout The Pinball Awards tonight at 9 EST apparently there’s some spooky swag giveaways.

#5362 1 year ago
Quoted from CurtisC:

Soooo....
Everyone getting a CE gets a custom pingulp also??
From the pinball awards stream that i'm watching right now.

Yes!!! I love Spooky!!!

#5501 1 year ago

SpookyLuke it looked like the ball got caught up and almost stuck on the upper playfield above the upper right flipper. Did you notice that in the stream? Hoping that if balls get stuck there you can proactively look at it now. I could be wrong but wanted to point it out, thanks.

#5552 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

At the moment, once you've visited a location/case, whether you pass it or drain out, the corresponding insert in the lower middle of the playfield will stay lit to indicate you've visited it. At the moment, you cannot go back into a case once you've visited it, but the exact mechanics there are subject to change.
The blinking bravery meter when low is a great idea; we plan to implement that in the near future.

spooky_dj that would be cool if you could revisit a case to complete it kind of like continuing a battle in Deadpool you can go back on the next ball and finish it. That’s really helpful for lower skilled players to progress the game and accomplish things. AIQ for example, Thanos and the dark order just stomp on me 95% of the time and it makes it less enjoyable and is probably why people think it’s so tough. I suspect this game will attract many new, novice, and younger players to pinball and the ability to progress could lure them into the world of pinball! For the kids, or in my case, drunk adults.

#5598 1 year ago

Has anyone bought Spooky t shirts? Is the quality decent? I want to buy one but hate getting shirts that shrink or aren’t soft.

#5799 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Hopefully Spooky starts shipping soon. Morgan said to me they are very close. Off topic finally ordered some game blade protectors from pinball life. Now waiting on Halloween art blades replacement. Will ship with Scooby.

Exciting! Was hoping to get game 69 when my old Marine Corps roommate flies into town next weekend but it will be something to look forward to next time he visits. Are there any going on location in AZ near Phoenix? Yucca? Dangerzone?

#5890 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys sorry if this is a bit off topic but I know this is the best place for you all to see it. We added a TON of new and also scratch and dent playfields to our website store! We will also be added a bunch of other factory finds throughout the week. Got some cool rare stuff to like Alice Cooper playfields and Rick and morty.

Shoot would have liked the Alice Cooper Playfield. He hosts a charity concert called Coopstock at my local golf course Las Sendas every April. That would be a cool wall hang piece. If you’re still in contact with Alice you should consider having him auction off one of the pinball machines for the event. Items usually fetch big money there and go to help poor and homeless teens in his music center.

#5941 1 year ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Hey guys . This is my first spooky order. I'm like #1067 I believe. I'm figuring I'll probably have a game in a year. What do you guys think is realistic ? Just checking as I will have to sell a game to make space

1067-50 games=1017/30 games per week = 34 weeks after the first batch ships.

#5957 1 year ago

I will add that Spooky does decals REALLY WELL. They look significantly better in terms of fit than my Stern. I have no regrets having decals on my Rick and Morty and don’t feel like I’m “missing out”. I also have a young kid and dogs that could mess up the art.

#6110 1 year ago

Didn’t get one at 69. Maybe they’re not ramping to 30 per week right away.

#6129 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You got number 69?
Wanna trade for a number in the early 300s+ cash?

No thanks. I was already at 62 and paid cash for the spot.

#6184 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

It’s been a really bad year plus for my wife, family, and I since October 2022, not to mention the last 30 years. Sorry just really excited for this. It’s difficult waiting for something that made your wife so happy and smile for the first time in a long time. She fell in November and broke her tibula and fibula from a fall because her blood pressure kept dropping. Chronic pain, had blood clots, vein stripping done, heart issues, migraines, degenerative disc disease, and spinal stenosis.
Almost lost my daughter to diabetic ketoacidosis this year, and my other daughter needs brain surgery on March 1st. And I am working with genetic counseling through the VA trying to get a diagnosis for my health issues. We lost three children to a rare form of muscular dystrophy, so I just had a muscle biopsy done last week.
So apologies if being annoying in anyway. It’s just a dream theme and my family is very excited. We all need distractions in life. Remember it’s just pinball and don’t take it so seriously, life can be serious enough.
Remember Spooky is doing their best and I appreciate all their effort and hard work. Happy Valentine’s Day to all. Love the Scooby thread and the group and looking forward to the owners thread and watching this game evolve.

That’s such a tragic story so sorry for your losses. Hope things start making a turn for the better for you.

#6185 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Congrats! Not certain how this fits into the equation in terms of actual production and shipping, but is that a dealer invoice or direct from Spooky? Just curious.

So it was just billed early through the distro because that’s how that one manages orders. It won’t impact production time. They’re still on game 61 or somewhere around there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 29.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
Playfield - Other
Severedmods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BKPitmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread?tu=BKPitmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.