20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 130.
#4851 1 year ago

Something super satisfying about this type of organized packing.

20230123_154228 (resized).jpg20230123_154228 (resized).jpg20230123_154335 (resized).jpg20230123_154335 (resized).jpg20230123_154445 (resized).jpg20230123_154445 (resized).jpg
#4852 1 year ago

Rut Ro.

#4853 1 year ago

Any chance serial 1031 is in that box ?

#4854 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Any chance serial 1031 is in that box ?

I can tell you it's somewhere in the stack! 1500 games worth sitting here.

#4855 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I can tell you it's somewhere in the stack! 1500 games worth sitting here.

When will shipping start? And thank you for the update and pics!

#4856 1 year ago

I just hope we’re still on track for a real gameplay video in January. 8 days to go…

#4857 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

When will shipping start? And thank you for the update and pics!

I would say 2-3 weeks they will start rolling out at a decent pace. We are a couple weeks behind schedual right now from where I'd like to be but that's how it goes with every new build! Main thing is just trying not to rush and focus on quality right now. One thing we always do is get all the games out!

Quoted from dboeren:

I just hope we’re still on track for a real gameplay video in January. 8 days to go…

Lucky for you we are indeed on track for gameplay!

#4858 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

And I suspect unlucky for my bank account

Stoked to see it!!

#4859 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I would say 2-3 weeks they will start rolling out at a decent pace. We are a couple weeks behind schedual right now from where I'd like to be but that's how it goes with every new build! Main thing is just trying not to rush and focus on quality right now. One thing we always do is get all the games out!

Awesome!! Can’t wait. Thank you for the update!!

#4860 1 year ago

Has JDanger received the call(ing) to load up the van and travel to Benton to stream Scooby Doo?

Does Soooky DJ have beads of sweat pouring down his face as he answers Bug,” of course the code is done for launch. Of course I know the clock is ticking to the end of the month. Of course the approvals have been received. I mean, more or less, it’s all there Now is time to launch and reveal the game and to get Squanchy!”.

#4861 1 year ago

I think Jack streams from his studio so the game will have to be transported there. Im sure that’s no surprise with all his equipment

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Has JDanger received the call(ing) to load up the van and travel to Benton to stream Scooby Doo?
Does Soooky DJ have beads of sweat pouring down his face as he answers Bug,” of course the code is done for launch. Of course I know the clock is ticking to the end of the month. Of course the approvals have been received. I mean, more or less, it’s all there Now is time to launch and reveal the game and to get Squanchy!”.

#4862 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I think Jack streams from his studio so the game will have to be transported there. Im sure that’s no surprise with all his equipment

He did travel to Benton to stream HWN/UM.

#4863 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Something super satisfying about this type of organized packing.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

SpookyLuke So, I see the Scooby in a barrel figurine is two pieces.
Any chance that's a mech, where Scooby gets scared and hides in the barrel?

#4864 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

His normal state is hiding. He pops out when the bravery meter on the right gets high enough.

#4865 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

His normal state is hiding. He pops out when the bravery meter on the right gets high enough.

I love the bravery meter concept, can't wait to see it in action.

#4867 1 year ago

this game is so awesome! I love the custom sculptures (JJP take note)
I love the price (All other manufactures take note)
I love the communication (All other manufactures take note)
Spooky is gonna knock this out of the park! Can’t wait for mine

#4868 1 year ago

Can’t wait for my Scooby! Looks so cool.

On another note, do not watch the Velma tv show. It is the most appalling thing I have ever seen. how could the execs at HBO green light that? It almost seems like it was created to make liberals look like monsters. It has no connection to the original Scooby Doo at all. It’s a woke LSD nightmare and I pity the idiot that wrote the script. Good job giving Ron Desantis more ammo. Vomit.

#4869 1 year ago
Quoted from ozno:

Can’t wait for my Scooby! Looks so cool.
On another note, do not watch the Velma tv show. It is the most appalling thing I have ever seen. how could the execs at HBO green light that? It almost seems like it was created to make liberals look like monsters. It has no connection to the original Scooby Doo at all. It’s a woke LSD nightmare and I pity the idiot that wrote the script. Good job giving Ron Desantis more ammo. Vomit.

Funny thing is, "Velma" has somehow managed to piss off every single group imaginable. Left wingers, Right wingers, LGBTQ, various ethnicities, Scooby fans, you name it...... Regardless of who watches, they seem to feel insulted by it. Bottom line is, it's a horrible show. Never should have been made. BTW, don't make it political, remember, roughly 50% of the country disagrees with you regardless of which party you associate with.

#4870 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

roughly 50% of the country disagrees with you regardless of which party you associate with.

I choose the 0.1% that loves pinball

#4871 1 year ago

It is the entire point of the show to troll literally everyone and everything and I find it hilarious that everyone hates it with every fiber of their being. It’s a stupid cartoon. Reserve hatred for…idk, real threats?

Funny thing is, "Velma" has somehow managed to piss off every single group imaginable. Left wingers, Right wingers, LGBTQ, various ethnicities, Scooby fans, you name it...... Regardless of who watches, they seem to feel insulted by it. Bottom line is, it's a horrible show. Never should have been made. BTW, don't make it political, remember, roughly 50% of the country disagrees with you regardless of which party you associate with.

#4872 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It is the entire point of the show to troll literally everyone and everything and I find it hilarious that everyone hates it with every fiber of their being. It’s a stupid cartoon. Reserve hatred for…idk, real threats?

Never used the word "hate" or said I "hated" it. I said it's a horrible show. Horrible as in not funny or interesting, poorly written, and generally a waste of my time. Wait... yeah, I guess I do HATE it

#4873 1 year ago

I wasn’t directing that at you. Just shooting in the general direction of the many folks in this thread who feel the need to say out loud how awful and terrible it is etc etc. Yes, it’s the worst rated show in the history of HBO. It is unloved, by anyone. And it has very little to do with Scooby Doo at all.

Never used the word "hate" or said I "hated" it. I said it's a horrible show. Horrible as in not funny or interesting, poorly written, and generally a waste of my time. Wait... yeah, I guess I do HATE it

#4874 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I choose the 0.1% that loves pinball

This wins post of the day.

#4875 1 year ago

Can we switch back to Scooby Doo please!

#4876 1 year ago

@SpookyLuke, I claim this one! I'm not sure why, but he speaks to me. Make it so.

Screenshot_20230123-223043_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230123-223043_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#4877 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I think we can make that happen. Coding away right now! Managements at my side, hounding me like a dog.[quoted image]

We had to put our dog down last week, very unexpected and tragic. Best friend of 13 years. She loved watching us play pinball, would beg to come in our arms so she could track the ball(s). Give an extra big hug and tell them how good they are!

#4878 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

We had to put our dog down last week, very unexpected and tragic. Best friend of 13 years. She loved watching us play pinball, would beg to come in our arms so she could track the ball(s). Give an extra big hug and tell them how good they are!

Went through that with my male over the summer.
He was the one that would always stay up at night with me working on stuff when everybody else went to bed. Sucks man, I still think about him all the time. Rough time for sure. Hang in there man.

#4879 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Absolutely is. So right now the way it's coded is really fun. You fill the bravery meter up and scooby pops up then as bravery ticks down scooby slowly sinks back down into the barrel. During modes the bravery meter acts as a timer and you can grab scooby snacks during the mode to give yourself more time. Also more scooby snacks equals more end of ball bonus.

#4880 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Absolutely is. So right now the way it's coded is really fun. You fill the bravery meter up and scooby pops up then as bravery ticks down scooby slowly sinks back down into the barrel. During modes the bravery meter acts as a timer and you can grab scooby snacks during the mode to give yourself more time. Also more scooby snacks equals more end of ball bonus.

Sounds fun.
Great

#4881 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Sorry for your loss... My husky is my friend to the very end... I couldn't give him any more hugs if I wanted to he gets them 24-7 as it is.

20211228_142618 (resized).jpg20211228_142618 (resized).jpg20220906_200519 (resized).jpg20220906_200519 (resized).jpg
#4882 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Gameplay video or this is all speculation

#4883 1 year ago

Gameplay video and pics of an actual se playfield would sell these out or put a bunch of spots up for sale.

#4884 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Gameplay video and pics of an actual se playfield would sell these out or put a bunch of spots up for sale.

Gameplay coming very soon I understand

#4885 1 year ago

I thought the Velma show was ok. My only real issues with it is

a) making meta jokes about storytelling and making fun of tropes is ok to an extent, but not when the show itself is so tropey. It goes to this well too often and undermines the show itself
b) there is no heart to the characters. The one time they try to have a semi-serious moment they have a pretty awkward and long joke midway. It just deflates the whole scene, throws off the pace, etc... A joke has to really land for it to be worth the tonal shift of serious back to goofy back to serious. I can't care about characters if the show doesn't care about them either.

That said I actually like the Shaggy character, but that's mainly because I think Sam Richardson is incredibly funny (Richard Splett is one of the funniest characters of all time). The voice cast is the strongest aspect of the show.

It wants to be Harley Quinn, but it doesn't understand why that show is good. (Also it helps that the Batman/DC universe is much larger to pull from, and the violence isn't as disconnecting from the source material)

Overall I'd give the show a C. The backlash against it is very amusing to watch though.

#4886 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Feeling for you. It’s a horrible loss losing a fur child. Non-pet people don’t get it sometimes. They really ARE a part of the family. We always gave 3 dogs at any given time but lose a few along the journey. Always heart breaking. Like the guy said at the crematorium we use “Dogs (pets) just don’t live long enough “. BUT the time you have with them is so damned special. My heart goes out to you. Hold on to those memories!!!

#4887 1 year ago
D48C9C05-8732-44B5-AE30-1D48D77870DE.jpegD48C9C05-8732-44B5-AE30-1D48D77870DE.jpeg
#4888 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Went through that with my male over the summer.
He was the one that would always stay up at night with me working on stuff when everybody else went to bed. Sucks man, I still think about him all the time. Rough time for sure. Hang in there man.

Put down 1 mastiff and 1 Great Dane during Covid, our 12 year old Dane is close now too.

Sucks losing these big goofballs we love them so much

#4889 1 year ago

Our Shih-Tzu turns 11 this year, and I get pretty emotional just thinking about the inevitable. And I agree, non-pet folks don't get it.

#4890 1 year ago

Back to Scooby please!
Not to be insensitive, but I guess I will. There is a whole thread about dogs
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dogs-rule

#4891 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Our Shih-Tzu turns 11 this year, and I get pretty emotional just thinking about the inevitable. And I agree, non-pet folks don't get it.

That’s why I’m ready for scooby. Short of getting a Beethoven or turner and hooch (hint hint spooky) this is my best shot to honor our pups through pinball

#4892 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Back to Scooby please!

Relax ... (just a suggestion, not an order.)

#4893 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Back to Scooby please!

I agree. Last dog comment. My wife put scooby on our dog name list for our new Dane that will be here in 2 weeks. Haha

#4894 1 year ago

I don’t think he owned a dog in breaking bad. So makes sense he doesn’t care haha

#4895 1 year ago

Today’s Scooby Doo trivia question. What is Scooby Doo’s first name? Answer is found within story.
1FCDCE68-D867-432E-A586-93B529DD832C.jpeg1FCDCE68-D867-432E-A586-93B529DD832C.jpeg8C4CAA6D-4C3C-4850-A4E1-B8B7701CBA0B.jpeg8C4CAA6D-4C3C-4850-A4E1-B8B7701CBA0B.jpeg8DBE1F91-3128-4BD8-B4F9-7E7B7A1F31D4.jpeg8DBE1F91-3128-4BD8-B4F9-7E7B7A1F31D4.jpeg

9E87EE82-9293-48D5-A905-4EBB04837D15.jpeg9E87EE82-9293-48D5-A905-4EBB04837D15.jpeg
#4896 1 year ago

So Scoobert Doo

I like it. Never actually put any thought into his backstory. Would make sense because we’ve always given ridiculous long names to our dogs just like they are race horses and then simplified it down to what we call them

#4897 1 year ago

Scoobert ..... lol

#4898 1 year ago

Has the BS version sold out? Or would that only be a distributors allotment that is sold out?

#4899 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Has the BS version sold out? Or would that only be a distributors allotment that is sold out?

OK, my understanding is that Spooky games are build-to-order, so it is impossible to run out of any particular version as long as the entire build queue of 1969 games is not already ordered as a particular version.

RM

#4900 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I use to think that until I had a fellow forum member send me a PM on why he doesn't get the losing a fur baby. He lost his 14 year old son to suicide and after reading his PM I could see his point of view.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Plastics
NinjaCamp Mods
Plastics
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
Severedmods
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carnation, WA
$ 49.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.