20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 130.
#3801 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

You striking the iron?

Not yet…but thinking post gameplay I may. Really curious to see what AP’s got up their sleeve and only have room for one more pin.

#3802 1 year ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I guess I’m not upset about Joe not getting us our numbers for 2 reasons
- 1. I ordered a BSE so I’m probably 12-14 months away at best
- 2. The guy has great feedback from everyone, for him to NOT do what he says means he had a catastrophic event happen, which is semi confirmed above. Regardless, see #1.
This is my first NIB pin and I went with Joe…

Joe is absolutely incredible.

#3803 1 year ago

lpeters82 any plans to increase the menu adjustments available? And diagnostics? From what I remember from Alice they were very limited.

#3804 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Not yet…but thinking post gameplay I may. Really curious to see what AP’s got up their sleeve and only have room for one more pin.

Pulp fiction??

#3805 1 year ago

that’s rumored to be CGC

#3806 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

This is crazy talk! I only had room for one more pin, three pins ago lol.

#3807 1 year ago

GTFO! And no I’m not telling you to get the f@ck out - it’s Galactic Tank Force (rumoured. Looks like a cool unlicensed IP with Nordman on design.

Quoted from DrWaz:

This is crazy talk! I only had room for one more pin, three pins ago lol.

#3808 1 year ago

Merry Christmas y’all and to the Spooky crew! Pumped for games to start hitting the lines and getting ready to be shipped next month!!!

#3809 1 year ago

Interesting…

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/velma-mindy-kaling-january-release-hbo-max-1235466632/

Per Wikipedia, “It revolves around Velma Dinkley and the rest of Mystery Inc. before their official formation. Due to studio restrictions, it will be the first series in the franchise to not feature Scooby-Doo himself. Velma is scheduled to be released on January 12, 2023 on HBO Max, with its first season consisting of ten episodes.”

#3810 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Interesting…
https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/velma-mindy-kaling-january-release-hbo-max-1235466632/
Per Wikipedia, “It revolves around Velma Dinkley and the rest of Mystery Inc. before their official formation. Due to studio restrictions, it will be the first series in the franchise to not feature Scooby-Doo himself. Velma is scheduled to be released on January 12, 2023 on HBO Max, with its first season consisting of ten episodes.”

1C556DEC-DE38-4B54-9C32-041D7051EADB.gif1C556DEC-DE38-4B54-9C32-041D7051EADB.gif
#3811 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Interesting…

This will never be Scooby.... It's a shame.

#3812 1 year ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

This will never be Scooby.... It's a shame.

It's not trying to be... that's kind of the point

#3813 1 year ago

Yea, I actually think this show looks pretty rad and it’s aimed at adults. Plus, it’s Mindy Kaling who was a writer producer and director on The Office (US) Very talented and she’s been on a huge roll for the past 15 + years.

Quoted from PanzerKraken:

It's not trying to be... that's kind of the point

#3814 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yea, I actually think this show looks pretty rad and it’s aimed at adults. Plus, it’s Mindy Kaling who was a writer producer and director on The Office (US) Very talented and she’s been on a huge roll for the past 15 + years.

I agree with you. Add that it’s on HBO and it could be a pretty good show from an adult cartoon perspective. Time will tell.

#3815 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

“At least Judy is still white!” Pretty funny. I’ll check it out, might be ok.

#3816 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

If you can hit the crossing shot on the upper playfield in Halloween, I don't think it will be an issue for you. More often then not, I actually miss it low. I wouldn't call it easy, but I've been able to shoot it three times in a row on multiple occasions. As stated above, you can also use the top half of the bookcase flipper to complete that shot. That is my preferred method. There is also a switch in that sling above the right upper flipper, which you can target with the top half of the bookcase flipper. It bounces back to that same flipper, so in my head I'm always picturing playing fetch with the werewolf.

What is the bookcase part of the flipper made from and how do you think it will stack up in longevity terms ?

Does it have any significant mass, how is it likely to impact on the bearing and coil ?

Thanks,

#3817 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

What is the bookcase part of the flipper made from and how do you think it will stack up in longevity terms ?
Does it have any significant mass, how is it likely to impact on the bearing and coil ?
Thanks,

I was wondering the same thing as far as longevity. Maybe they put a spare in a goody bag for each machine…

#3818 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

Thanks,

looks like hard plastic, and from the looks of it, it will probably outlast the other 3 standard bats, in my observation..Those upper playfield flippers don't look like they are taking the heat like the bottom two. We'll find out, after these messages...

#3819 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

looks like hard plastic, and from the looks of it, it will probably outlast the other 3 standard bats, in my observation..Those upper playfield flippers don't look like they are taking the heat like the bottom two. We'll find out, after these messages...

On the Youtube live stream they confirmed that the book case will be mold injected plastic (Like a real flipper) not 3D printed...if that helps

#3820 1 year ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

Found this Hallmark 2018 ornament.

There is a whole series of Scooby-Doo ornaments. I picked up the ones from 2018 and 2012.
I might wind up only using the 2018 ornament like The-Hum.
Scooby-Doo ornaments (resized).jpgScooby-Doo ornaments (resized).jpg

#3821 1 year ago

Love the Captain Cutler ornament. That will fit in well with the opening clip for the mode.

#3822 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

There is a whole series of Scooby-Doo ornaments. I picked up the ones from 2018 and 2012.
[quoted image]

Is the water from the wave translucent?
Might be cool to put and LED behind it, or drill it out and put an LED in the water part.

#3823 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Might be cool to put and LED behind it, or drill it out and put an LED in the water part.

Yes, the water is translucent

#3824 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

This would be cool!

#3825 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Interesting…

Garbage

#3826 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Love the Captain Cutler ornament. That will fit in well with the opening clip for the mode.

You should post that clip, so @liittlecammi will have a reference point to go by for his ornament..

#3827 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

GTFO! And no I’m not telling you to get the f@ck out - it’s Galactic Tank Force (rumoured. Looks like a cool unlicensed IP with Nordman on design.

I think I’m out for a minute. Just ordered TBL and IMDN premium. Too many gdamn good games out there these days!

#3828 1 year ago

Good taste!

Quoted from Billygrippo:

I think I’m out for a minute. Just ordered TBL and IMDN premium. Too many gdamn good games out there these days!

#3829 1 year ago

We’ll see if the wife thinks so….

#3830 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Brains not working, what’s TBL?

#3831 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Hey!
I wouldn’t mind seeing a little Scooby-Dum
Maybe on a TILT
[quoted image]

What a great idea for tilt! Love this site.

#3832 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Brains not working, what’s TBL?

The Big Lebowski

#3833 1 year ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

The Big Lebowski

Doh! Thanks!!!

#3834 1 year ago

Anyone heard from Joe with our #’s

#3835 1 year ago

Not yet, he had a family emergency of some kind. We’ll get them soon

Quoted from BigBlockFever:

#3836 1 year ago

Merry Christmas, P I N S I D E ! !

#3837 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Merry Christmas, P I N S I D E ! !

And a very Scooby New Year!

#3838 1 year ago

Not yet

#3839 1 year ago

I haven't either. Earlier in the forum someone posted that he was supposed to be getting them to us by the end of this week. Dunno if he is going to get them to us tomorrow, however as that's Christmas Eve.

#3840 1 year ago
Quoted from Stormfront:

I haven't either. Earlier in the forum someone posted that he was supposed to be getting them to us by the end of this week. Dunno if he is going to get them to us tomorrow, however as that's Christmas Eve.

Yeah that’s what Joe told me in an email. It’s my first time doing business with Joe… hope he gets the numbers out soon.

#3841 1 year ago

Started up a Scooby Doo Mod Thread to consolidate info on the current & upcoming mods for the Scoob!

So far I added my Rocket City Pinball 3D Start & Launch buttons, The-Hum's Space Kook Ship, and Stumblor's Phantom Lantern. Feel free to add what else is already out there!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-mod-thread

#3842 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Started up a Scooby Doo Mod Thread to consolidate info on the current & upcoming mods for the Scoob!
So far I added my Rocket City Pinball 3D Start & Launch buttons, The-Hum's Space Kook Ship, and Stumblor's Phantom Lantern. Feel free to add what else is already out there!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-mod-thread

That 3D Scooby tag launch button is dope. I want it but also kind of takes away a little of the value of buying CE in my head. Mod community is starting strong.

#3843 1 year ago

Joe had a family related emergency. Respect that!

He will have #'s as soon as he can. Believe that.

I know the curiosity of receiving your #/ place in line is important to you.

#3844 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

That 3D Scooby tag launch button is dope. I want it but also kind of takes away a little of the value of buying CE in my head. Mod community is starting strong.

Yeah, I’m sure retrofurbs will have some great cabinet graphics before you know it

#3845 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Props to Spooky for the idea of using the button that way! Thank you, these are all great compliments.

#3846 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Props to Spooky for the idea of using the button that way! Thank you, these are all great compliments.

Even if you buy the CE the mystery machine wheel for the start button is pretty sweet.

#3847 1 year ago

Anyone get an order number from classicgamerooms? I’m dying to know where I am. I got on his list immediately

#3848 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Anyone get an order number from classicgamerooms? I’m dying to know where I am. I got on his list immediately

No. I've ordered two games from Jason at Classic previously and in my experience he never communicated a build # to me without me asking first. I'm on his Scooby list too and was actually going to ask if anyone else who ordered from Classic got a build # but I suspect we'll have to ping him post-holiday to find out.

#3849 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

[quoted image]

Mine came in yesterday. Completes my mod buying before my game arrives in like a year and a half. Also got a new BK mine cart with what may end up being a mine entrance sign w/lenticular effect and also a Black Knight.

D5F5BEE8-5526-4997-A044-AD46BE364BB3 (resized).jpegD5F5BEE8-5526-4997-A044-AD46BE364BB3 (resized).jpeg

#3850 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

About 4 of us here in Utah ordered from him and nothing yet. Last Friday he said he should have it to us this past week.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/77?hl=heavyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.