20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 130.
#3351 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Can someone at Spooky let me know how the distributing goes? I was under the impression that You guys let 50 machines go, then distro's get 50, then back to you guys..right? Because I see people getting their CE#'s from you, and numbers in the 70 range..shouldn't any number between 51 and 100 be numbers from Distros? I ordered from Nitro, and nothing yet, as far as emails/place in line/CE#. thanks in advance

HWN was first 50 went to VIPs / longer standing locations willing to provide real world QA / feedback. (Those can be a mix of direct and distributors) Then it rotated between 50 Spooky direct and 50 to Distributors.

Looking like the same is likely true w/ Scooby this time based on how the tracker sheet is looking.

#3352 1 year ago

Maybe the first 50 to friends and family then 50 to direct buys, then 50 to distributors. After that it is a 50-50 split?

Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Can someone at Spooky let me know how the distributing goes? I was under the impression that You guys let 50 machines go, then distro's get 50, then back to you guys..right? Because I see people getting their CE#'s from you, and numbers in the 70 range..shouldn't any number between 51 and 100 be numbers from Distros? I ordered from Nitro, and nothing yet, as far as emails/place in line/CE#. thanks in advance

#3353 1 year ago

No loss dude, let’s not make stuff up. You can transfer for free if it’s the same amount.

Quoted from JohnTTwo:

The first 200 buck loss.

#3354 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

for Halloween 1-50 was spooky vips, public sales started at 51. 51-100 were spooky and then 101-150 distributed etc.

#3355 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I've only purchased two pins in the last 15 years. In 2014 I received an unexpected bonus check from my employer for working 20 years with them and used it to buy Mustang premium NIB. In 2019 I felt selfish buying EHoH LE NIB since my wife never played any of my games (but that looks like a good decision now).
I'm 73 and retired now (I worked until almost 71). My wife of 42 years died in September at age 65. We chose not to have any kids, so now it's just me and our two German shepherd dogs. The last two months have been pretty tough. Only God knows how much more time any of us have, so I preordered Scooby-Doo CE to hopefully lift up my spirits.

My thoughts are with you as losing a life long buddy and partner must be very difficult.

With all the pinball machines in the Chicago area don't be afraid to reach out or get involved with some of them. I just ran down to CHI on Tuesday and meet such a pleasant dude.

Have a pinhead gathering at your home! I just had one Saturday and really enjoyed it! Some pinheads and some newbies!!

Spooky SpookyLuke SpookyBug spookydog SpookyDJ is there anyway we can rally as group and see this Pinner get his game very soon as in the first batch?

I am willing to contribute some $$$$ to help make this happen if that is what it takes.

#3356 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No loss dude, let’s not make stuff up. You can transfer for free if it’s the same amount.

My bad it is not 200 bucks to transfer names on a game? I thought those were the rules. Thanks for correcting me

#3357 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Spooky's definition of sold is probably different than yours. A distributor committing to a certain allotment is considered sold to them regardless of how long games are still available with the distributor.

Yep, product sold to a distributor is a sold machine. If a distro bought more than they needed, that's on them to sell em.

#3358 1 year ago

No, there are distribs that will charge you $200 to transfer if you’ve listed the spot for more than the original price. Kind of a “you’re wasting my time and f’n up my business” fee haha

Quoted from JohnTTwo:

My bad it is not 200 bucks to transfer names on a game? I thought those were the rules. Thanks for correcting me

#3359 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I've only purchased two pins in the last 15 years. In 2014 I received an unexpected bonus check from my employer for working 20 years with them and used it to buy Mustang premium NIB. In 2019 I felt selfish buying EHoH LE NIB since my wife never played any of my games (but that looks like a good decision now).
I'm 73 and retired now (I worked until almost 71). My wife of 42 years died in September at age 65. We chose not to have any kids, so now it's just me and our two German shepherd dogs. The last two months have been pretty tough. Only God knows how much more time any of us have, so I preordered Scooby-Doo CE to hopefully lift up my spirits.

I feel your pain. I, 58, am also widowed. Two years now. My wife of 29 years, 31 together, passed of ALS after a two year struggle. I bought my first pinball then, an IMDN pro. I needed something to take my mind off the hell I was going through during her illness. Pinball was perfect. I could play a ball or two and then pause to help her for however long she needed. Then I could resume when I had a chance. It truly helped with my sanity during that time. I ended up selling it after she passed. I just didn't have good memories associated with it. This CE is my second machine and I couldn't be more excited about the theme and bringing another machine home.

Take care of yourself. I know what you're going through. If you need anyone to talk to, you can reach out. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

#3360 1 year ago

I haven’t placed an ad yet but I’m looking to sell my spot if anyone is interested I’ll take $200 off as a bonus.

I just heard my Elvira order is being built in February. I didn’t even know if I was going to get that because the dealer said he didn’t know how many he was going to get. The end result is I feel like I’d rather have a Elvira sooner and pass on the SD.

PM me if you want it, from Pinball Star so don’t have the build number yet. 18 year member here on Pinside so I’m not BS-ing just trying to create my personal perfect collection.

Thanks

No disrespect to Spooky at all but I just feel like Elvira with Lyman code might be last run of that and wife would murder me if I get too many over my limit already.

#3361 1 year ago

Just got my #

CE #141
Nitro

#3362 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I haven’t placed an ad yet but I’m looking to sell my spot if anyone is interested I’ll take $200 off as a bonus.
I just heard my Elvira order is being built in February. I didn’t even know if I was going to get that because the dealer said he didn’t know how many he was going to get. The end result is I feel like I’d rather have a Elvira sooner and pass on the SD.
PM me if you want it, from Pinball Star so don’t have the build number yet.
Thanks
No disrespect to Spooky at all but I just feel like Elvira with Lyman code might be last run of that and wife would murder me if I get too many over my limit already.

Probably the right call. I had an EHoH on backorder for a year or so, and finally gave up on it. Then I heard the price, and decided I chose well, despite REALLY wanting Lyman's last great Stern opus.

#3363 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Probably the right call. I had an EHoH on backorder for a year or so, and finally gave up on it. Then I heard the price, and decided I chose well, despite REALLY wanting Lyman's last great Stern opus.

How much are they next year?

#3364 1 year ago

Pretty sure the early talk was $10,500 for EHoH. That could be wrong, but pretty sure that is 'the word'.

#3365 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

How much are they next year?

$10.5k

#3366 1 year ago

Does Spooky provide a hard copy user manual?
Or is it online?

#3367 1 year ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

Does Spooky provide a hard copy user manual?

Nope.

#3368 1 year ago

Jesus, I bought my Ehoh for $6800

#3369 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR just got our numbers yesterday and given we are the largest Spooky distributor there is some time involved to get orders laid out. We will be emailing everyone their numbers either later today or tomorrow. Please be patient and don't email asking until we get the emails out - it will only take our time away from getting the numbering done. : )
TY
Joe

Joe. Thanks for the update.

#3370 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Just got my #
CE #141
Nitro

Mind telling us what your order # from Nitro was?

#3371 1 year ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

Mind telling us what your order # from Nitro was?

#3372 1 year ago

Just got my #

CE #241

Nitro

#3373 1 year ago

I got a standard so I’m end of the line or close to it and I’m 1905. So I’m gunna go out on a limb and say they are very close to sold out.

#3374 1 year ago

Or they based their production of standard editions on their historical sales and only allocated 69 of the 1969 to the SE.

Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I got a standard so I’m end of the line or close to it and I’m 1905. So I’m gunna go out on a limb and say they are very close to sold out.

#3375 1 year ago

Emailed from Nitro
CE 431

#3376 1 year ago

Nitro CE#427

#3377 1 year ago

Also just got my email from Nitro. CE#335.

#3378 1 year ago

CE#237 nitro,

Now is the question butter or not to butter……?
C9DB5D0B-C1C0-4E1A-AAE7-18FE0CA01BF7 (resized).pngC9DB5D0B-C1C0-4E1A-AAE7-18FE0CA01BF7 (resized).png

#3379 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Standard numbers are at the end. There could be a 500 pin hole in the middle.

#3380 1 year ago

Nitro CE#329
Have butter on Alice cooper
Decals on halloween hard to justify the extra for butter they both look great.

#3381 1 year ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

Nitro CE#329
Have butter on Alice cooper
Decals on halloween hard to justify the extra for butter they both look great.

I only have decals on R&M and thought they look great as well. Hard to tell on whether I should go decal or butter when I only have photos to go off of… decisions!!!

#3382 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

I only have decals on R&M and thought they look great as well. Hard to tell on whether I should go decal or butter when I only have photos to go off of… decisions!!!

Ya pinball problem lol

Only reason is I don’t want it in a line up I want to show it off more as stand alone very high hopes on this game!

#3383 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Spooky's definition of sold is probably different than yours. A distributor committing to a certain allotment is considered sold to them regardless of how long games are still available with the distributor.

Yeah I get that .. I was just figuring on how many people have bought the game so far . Doesn’t matter

#3384 1 year ago

So as I sit here and think about my machine I was trying to figure out what color led leg protectors from MustangPaul would look good? I'm thinking purple or maybe blue. Any ideas? Also, hats off to robin for the snowing Santa hat pinside logo. It always makes me smile.

#3386 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

#139 scooby CE with nitro

Dam ... should have waited and bought used from you ...

#3387 1 year ago

#435 CE for me from Nitro.

#3388 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Dam ... should have waited and bought used from you ...

We'll let Spooky work out all the issues with his, ours should be solid

#3389 1 year ago

I will say I have very fond memories of renting scooby vhs’s at the local video store in the mid 90s with my mom and brother. Very excited for the the game

#3390 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

I will say I have very fond memories of renting scooby vhs’s at the local video store in the mid 90s with my brother. Very excited for the the game

You kids ... saw them live , first run, no vhs ... oh wait ... crap I'm old !

#3391 1 year ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

Just got my #
CE #241
Nitro

Lol mines #240.

#3392 1 year ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

I had #900 AFM and #900 MB, but I sold the AFM. They didn't do # match with CCr unless the same person bought ALL previous CGC # match, and they had to mail in picture proof of owning all of them.
I got a CCr LE coming from another distributor (supposedly), but not # match.

I was able to LE number match mine, I heard I am on a very short list of people who could do it.

#3394 1 year ago

#145 here and a buddy of mine has #141 also through Nitro.

#3395 1 year ago

CE# 324 from KingPin

#3396 1 year ago

#3397 1 year ago

CE #576 direct from Spooky. Ordered yesterday 12/15.

#3398 1 year ago
Quoted from suave84:

That should shed some light on where they are with direct sales anyway.

#3399 1 year ago

CE #142 from Nitro

#3400 1 year ago
Quoted from suave84:

Man so they only sold 600 pins then?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.