20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 130.
#3101 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

stumblor I don’t even know what it is, but yeah I want it too. Add me to the list, sorry for flooding this thread with the request.

Lol that’s how I felt. What phase of the launch process is hype for mods?

#3102 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Well kiss my grits... that's a bit of an accolade isn't it!! Got you both down, but you *know* that you both get a set for free. The laws of mod making dictate it!
Sorry for the thread jack everyone. Proto parts are now on order so as soon as I've got a working version I'll kickoff my own thread and stop polluting this one.

Please add me as well. Also sent you a direct message

#3103 1 year ago

stumblor - we’re gonna need 1969 sets of these - may as well send them to Spooky and make this a factory add on !

#3104 1 year ago

stumblor - Me too - and added to the other list. This will be my third mod from you (CFTBL snack bar, Godzilla Neon). Awesome!

#3105 1 year ago

Is this the stumblor doo hype thread? Am i in the right place?

#3106 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Is this the stumblor doo hype thread? Am i in the right place?

Stumblor has directed folks to a separate thread…

#3107 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Well kiss my grits... that's a bit of an accolade isn't it!! Got you both down, but you *know* that you both get a set for free. The laws of mod making dictate it!
Sorry for the thread jack everyone. Proto parts are now on order so as soon as I've got a working version I'll kickoff my own thread and stop polluting this one.

Please put me on the list. Sorry, I didn't know he started a thread.

#3108 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-phantom-lantern-mod

Post here if you want to be added to the Lantern mod list. This is now the official thread for it. Looks to be a winner!!

#3109 1 year ago

Hey Spooky!…can you give us a teaser of what kind of perks we can expect for character selection? If you’re saving that for the gameplay reveal that’s totally understandable. I’m also curious about Scooby snacks. Will we be able to trade what we’ve collected in for cool prizes/perks?

#3110 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Hey Spooky!…can you give us a teaser of what kind of perks we can expect for character selection? If you’re saving that for the gameplay reveal that’s totally understandable. I’m also curious about Scooby snacks. Will we be able to trade what we’ve collected in for cool prizes/perks?

Yea I’m curious too as well as the bravery meter.

#3111 1 year ago

stumblor Please add me to the list

#3112 1 year ago
Quoted from Armouredhobbit:

stumblor Please add me to the list

I'm not sure he's monitoring requests here anymore, better check in in the lantern mod thread to be safe.

#3113 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Post here if you want to be added to the Lantern mod list. This is now the official thread for it. Looks to be a winner!!

This should be stickied so this doesn’t turn into the Stumblor thread. Will be an awesome mod. I have his GZ Tokyo neon sign and it’s a 10/10

#3116 1 year ago

So sorry guys - total train wreck thread derail !! Let's get back to hyping up this awesome game.

#3117 1 year ago

Really good interview by Bug on Loserkid podcast. Lots of great questions were asked.

Main source of my comfort was Bug talking about code, and how that was going to be emphasized using resources. Then he confidently mentioned code @ release would include 7 villain modes and 3 multiballs. Finally, he acknowledged #1 request by people is to see lcd in action. He hopes to have Jack Danger stream gameplay in Jan. Many hours of play so we will be able to judge it for ourselves. He picked Jan for showing some us assets, knowing Feb 1 will be close to when Spooky opens the hydrant and the factory slowly creaks into full production.

#3118 1 year ago

Yep. I believe the main things missing will be character modes and wizard modes.

#3119 1 year ago

Listened to the Loserkid interview, code sounds really fun, "unmasking" the 7 villains. Combine that concept with tons of assets from the show this could be a blast. Really looking forward to seeing more, was hoping Santa Spooky would put some gameplay in our stockings by Christmas but January isn't too far off. I hope it doesn't get delayed and delayed and delayed again like we've seen with other companies.

EDIT: Just got to the end of the podcast, Bug says "this January you're definitely going to see gameplay, you're definitely going to see a Deadflip livestream where we'll go into detail about everything in the game and play for a few hours." Sounds good to me.

#3120 1 year ago

Will someone please enlighten me as to how to find the Loserkid interview about Scooby?
Thank you!!!

#3121 1 year ago

I use the podbean app.

I'm listening to LoserKid Pinball Podcast on Podbean, check it out! https://www.podbean.com/pa/dir-pyf8w-8d6b5

#3122 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I use the podbean app.
I'm listening to LoserKid Pinball Podcast on Podbean, check it out! https://www.podbean.com/pa/dir-pyf8w-8d6b5

Thank you!!

#3123 1 year ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Will someone please enlighten me as to how to find the Loserkid interview about Scooby?
Thank you!!!

There were audio problems with some of the feeds this morning, if you start listening and hear a lot of odd silence I know the fixed version is up on Loserkid's soundcloud.

#3124 1 year ago

https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-98-a-scooby-doo-christmas-with-bug

Quoted from reffob:

There were audio problems with some of the feeds this morning, if you start listening and hear a lot of odd silence I know the fixed version is up on Loserkid's soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-98-a-scooby-doo-christmas-with-bug

Thanks again!

#3125 1 year ago

Do we know who is going to be helping them with gameplay reveal? I vote for SDTM Zach/Greg.

#3126 1 year ago

I wonder how the code will work.

A crime happens, I push my gang to look for clues to solve the crime, and then when I get enough clues I make my guess, catch the crook, unmask and see if I'm right?

Total guess, but if so that sounds pretty fun. Huge number of combinations that exist if this is the format, which keeps the game fresh every time you play it.

Forgot about the lock bar button. Tons of uses for that, but I would assume scooby snacks being the main one, or even the only one.

I'm pretty excited about this game!

#3127 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Do we know who is going to be helping them with gameplay reveal? I vote for SDTM Zach/Greg.

Quoted from reffob:

Bug says "this January you're definitely going to see gameplay, you're definitely going to see a Deadflip livestream where we'll go into detail about everything in the game and play for a few hours." Sounds good to me.

#3128 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

A crime happens, I push my gang to look for clues to solve the crime, and then when I get enough clues I make my guess, catch the crook, unmask and see if I'm right?

An expanded W?D perhaps?

#3129 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

An expanded W?D perhaps?

Yeah with more detail would be my wish.

I used to own that game and every case was the exact same (murder) and the way to solve it was also always the same. There was some skill in analyzing the clues and remembering them if you were in a multiplayer game, but that was it.

Who Dunnit was a fun game. Very underrated. Great value currently imo.

#3130 1 year ago

Yeah with more detail would be my wish.

Yep def needs to be drawn out...and no ringing phone!!

#3131 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep def needs to be drawn out...and no ringing phone!!

Canned laughter instead.

#3132 1 year ago

I think it would be cool to use the action button to trigger any traps that may be in the game. Have it where if you don't hit the trap at the right time, the trap fails.

Forgot about the lock bar button. Tons of uses for that, but I would assume scooby snacks being the main one, or even the only one.

#3133 1 year ago

I'm pretty excited about this game!

Then the CE’s should have a custom Scooby snack lock bar button just like the custom auto plunger

#3134 1 year ago

There is no guessing who the villain is from what I understand… it wouldn’t take sense anyways since the villain for each of these ghosts would literally always be the same.

I’m pretty sure Bug referenced that each case mode ends with a hurry up to unmask the villain. This reminds me of final blow in Deadpool.

#3135 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

There is no guessing who the villain is from what I understand… it wouldn’t take sense anyways since the villain for each of these ghosts would literally always be the same.
I’m pretty sure Bug referenced that each case mode ends with a hurry up to unmask the villain. This reminds me of final blow in Deadpool.

The code talk also reminds me that I still kinda want someone to make a Carmen Sandiego pin with Rockapella callouts.

#3136 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Effectively silent!

You're my hero!

I'm so tired of modern games kicking on fans that sound like a server room while they're sitting idle. Glad we're getting back to machines that are only noisy when you're playing them!

#3137 1 year ago

Got my allotment number. CE #418 from Kingpin.

#3138 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thought I'd have a bit of fun with this tonight, since it was such a great idea!
Flame/Lens side
[quoted image]
Spotlight side
[quoted image]
The underside, showing the double sided PCB, lens and spotlight reflector.
[quoted image]
Just a first attempt!

I'd be down to get this mod. Is for one specific spot on the castle or for multiple lighting spots on the playfield?

#3139 1 year ago

All KingPin numbers assigned and sent out.

We have a few Collector's Editions available with numbers in the 600's. If you have a deposit in with another distirbutor already, please don't cancel to get a earlier number. That's not nice to the other distributor and I don't appreciate when it happens to me. All the games will get built and there are plenty of other games to play while you wait for Scooby.

#3140 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Got my allotment number. CE #418 from Kingpin.

Woohoo! Who is rocking the Google tracking sheet this time?!

#3141 1 year ago

Since it will be way too long before I get to play the game...I put myself through a bit of CAD retraining to draw up the space kook ship.
Rendering on bottom
I'm thinking it would make sense to either be on top of the far right (airfield) ball guide or on top of the large plastic in the rear.

I'm not a mod maker by any account... I'm just planning to paint it.
But i imagine someone could make some design modifications to have one that lights up and
is interactive... That would be cool

IMG_20221214_175923 (resized).jpgIMG_20221214_175923 (resized).jpg
#3142 1 year ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

Since it will be way too long before I get to play the game...I put myself through a bit of CAD retraining to draw up the space kook ship.
Rendering on bottom
I'm thinking it would make sense to either be on top of the far right (airfield) ball guide or on top of the large plastic in the rear.
I'm not a mod maker by any account... I'm just planning to paint it.
But i imagine someone could make some design modifications to have one that lights up and
is interactive... That would be cool
[quoted image]

Put me on the list for this to lol!

#3143 1 year ago

Just got my number, #516 (Kingpin) if anyone is keeping a spreadsheet again like someone did with Halloween. It was very helpful to check in on the sheet now and then to see how the builds were progressing.

#3144 1 year ago
Quoted from Titokombo:

I'd be down to get this mod. Is for one specific spot on the castle or for multiple lighting spots on the playfield?

The link below is the thread that stumblor started for all information pertaining to the mod.
It currently is going to be used on 3 spotlight locations with the possibility of a 4th spot.
Hope this helps.

#3145 1 year ago

VERY excited about getting the confirmation of our CE Scooby-Doo at #224

Now I am going to use this excited energy to get in a few games on my Ultraman.

#3146 1 year ago

Numbers going out already, thats pretty fast work! I'm sure we'll see the rest from the other distros and Spooky directly, soon enough.

#3147 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Woohoo! Who is rocking the Google tracking sheet this time?!

I'm out this time, . . . Takes way too much effort lol

#3148 1 year ago

Just got my number emailed from spooky, #58

#3149 1 year ago

57, super excited.

#3150 1 year ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I'm out this time, . . . Takes way too much effort lol

Yeah, I'd imagine. And thanks for doing it with Halloween, it was very helpful. Wish I had the time to do it with Scooby. I wonder if we could have it open for community editing, but nah. Some wiseass will come along at some point and purposely mess everything up, it's the internet after all. But maybe if like 5 or 10 trusted people get edit access to help?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 29.00
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.