20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 130.
#651 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

And hate pop bumpers too.

Rob Zombie has a lot of pops (and slings)

#652 1 year ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

It matters when you have to take the head off to get a pin through your door, and a Williams wide body just barely fit through the door…

Huh? Williams wide bodies heads are the same as standard, it's only wider in the cab part which is still more narrow than the head.

#653 1 year ago

Do all versions come with a topper.

#654 1 year ago
Quoted from MooButt:

He said it’s DIFFERENT, I’m saying it looks like AC. It VERY MUCH looks the same.

In the same way the Castle Walls on WOZ RR look the same....it looks like a castle wall?

I'll admit when I first saw it I kinda thought the same but I haven't played ACNC in a long time so I went and looked at the pictures and they are VERY different with ACNC's being much larger, green, and having a tower.

#655 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Spooky Luke do i need a "Fang Club Membership" to order this through my local distributor?

Distributors must provide a fang club number when securing your spot, so yes.

#656 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Huh? Williams wide bodies heads are the same as standard, it's only wider in the cab part which is still more narrow than the head.

Holy shit.. I HAVE TO TAKE THE HEAD OFF

#657 1 year ago

Why couldn’t I be have a single kid this time instead of twins.

Well hell it’s a family game right. My 3 year old loves the trailer by the way.

Also very excited to update Halloween tomorrow!

Keep up the great work Spooky!

#658 1 year ago

Curious about the 5 player feature and selectable characters

Does that mean each character is different ala TMNT or Stern Star Wars? Or is it more like the different Morties, where it's more about having an easy way to remember who is which player.

#659 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Rob Zombie has a lot of pops (and slings)

One pin..TNA one pop. Rick and Morty one pop. Alice cooper no pops, Halloween/Ultra no pops..Scooby doo no pops..See a pattern?

#661 1 year ago
Quoted from MooButt:

He said it’s DIFFERENT, I’m saying it looks like AC. It VERY MUCH looks the same.

The post he was quoting was not you, and the post he was quoting claimed it was the same. Not sure who you are talking to cause he was not addressing you if you look at the quotes. So your getting mixed up on whose responding to you.

#662 1 year ago

Waiting for pics of the trim levels before ordering.

#663 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Pics and full feature matrix would be clutch right about now.

#664 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

One pin..TNA one pop. Rick and Morty one pop. Alice cooper no pops, Halloween/Ultra no pops..Scooby doo no pops..See a pattern?

Half their machines have no pops, that's not exactly a pattern

#665 1 year ago

Congrats Spooky. Looks like a winner!

#666 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

revea (resized).jpgrevea (resized).jpg
#667 1 year ago

Spooky Doo looks cool, is that magnet chaos I see happening on the upper playfield?

#668 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Half their machines have no pops, that's not exactly a pattern

And also Jetsons and Dominos have pops, and those were Charlie designs.

#669 1 year ago

Something we added after video!

Castle Gate (resized).pngCastle Gate (resized).png
#670 1 year ago

Wow I’m amazed after the whole ultra man and Halloween issues there are people willing to support this company.

My ultra man still does not work correctly and they are unwilling to resolve it properly.

#671 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Spooky Doo looks cool, is that magnet chaos I see happening on the upper playfield?

Two magnets on the upper one on the lower.

#672 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Yes it is! There are two magnets up there to interact with the ball as you're bashing Captain Cutler.

#673 1 year ago

GD Spooky - you have me thinking now about this game even though I'm not a huge Scooby guy. Great first impression. Then you drop the biggest surprise of all - widebody!

Sculps look excellent. Topper looks excellent. Art package - excellent. CE is the obvious choice here - absolute no brainer. Fan layout is smart for this one too. I'll need to see how it shoots b/c unlike halloween, theme alone doesn't get me there (even though I like its unique layout) but I applaud Spooky for providing what appears to be packed game. It will come down to gameplay for me. If it's a fun shooter, I might have to rethink next purchases!

Hopefully Ken and the JJP boys are watching so they can see how to release a game aimed at a younger audience but still feel like it's not a complete cash grab.

#674 1 year ago

I'd like to see playfield trim at each level , I don't play the cabinet.

#675 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Yes it is! There are two magnets up there to interact with the ball as you're bashing Captain Cutler.

This looks amazing! Are the wire forms color coded on the other trim levels or only on the CE?

#676 1 year ago

Or JJP and Stern issues! Maybe we should stop buying pinball.

Quoted from V8haha:

Wow I’m amazed after the whole ultra man and Halloween issues there are people willing to support this company.

#677 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

My ultra man still does not work correctly and they are unwilling to resolve it properly.

What issues do you have?

#678 1 year ago

A wide body. Wow. Just wow. I likes em big.

#679 1 year ago

Noticed it said direct print cabinet……does that mean butter cab? If so what trim level?????

#680 1 year ago

But.... but.... but...... WHERE ARE THE CAKE TOPPERS??!?!?!

Incredible job Spooky.

Widebody!!! Someone just took JJP's place!!!

Very proud you guys are doing it right..... a world under glass.

#681 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

This looks amazing! Are the wire forms color coded on the other trim levels or only on the CE?

CE - Sparkly Illusion colored to match the member of Mystery Inc.
BSE - Metallic Flake
SE - Flat Black

#682 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I find this hard to believe that they won't help you. They go above and beyond. If you post to the ultra man thread there are plenty of folks that will try to help.

#683 1 year ago

Bravo Spooky! the game looks incredible and dare I say it "A World under glass". I really like the art and trim package on the CE. The price-points all seem like a value in today's market. Reminds me of early JJP games in how packed with features it is (as well as being a wide-body). Can't wait to play one!

#684 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't think it's ever been done. It's a secret bookcase, which you can manually activate to get to the upper playfield.

I think the theme is for 8 year old boys and don't care for it at all... but DAMN this pin looks AMAZING!

This is akin to what Toy Story should have looked like.

#685 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

In the same way the Castle Walls on WOZ RR look the same....it looks like a castle wall?
I'll admit when I first saw it I kinda thought the same but I haven't played ACNC in a long time so I went and looked at the pictures and they are VERY different with ACNC's being much larger, green, and having a tower.

Matt from Back Alley did WOZ and ACNC castle walls. That is why they all have a similar core style which I find to be amazing!

#686 1 year ago

This pin is so sweet looking I just posted my CE spot in the market for $16,999

Just kidding!!!!!

#687 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I think the theme is for 8 year old boys and don't care for it at all... but DAMN this pin looks AMAZING!
This is akin to what Toy Story should have looked like.

Umm...thanks. For hating the theme we'll take that.

#688 1 year ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

It matters when you have to take the head off to get a pin through your door, and a Williams wide body just barely fit through the door…

That makes sense, B/W "Superpin" bottom cab is just under 25" wide. Spooky would have to confirm if they used the same dimensions but one would hope they did just so glass is readily available for it if nothing else.

#689 1 year ago

Playfield art looks great

FB_IMG_1670425476783 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1670425476783 (resized).jpg
#690 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

That makes sense, B/W bottom cab is just under 25" wide. Spooky would have to confirm if they used the same dimensions but one would hope they did just so glass is readily available for it if nothing else.

Head is still the same as all of our other games. Just the lower cabinet is wider

#691 1 year ago

I'm guessing standard WMS Super Pin dimensions unless they felt like getting a new lockdown bar press and lockdown bar receiver designed.

#692 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Just posted
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Clearly the CE is the home run here. At least in my opinion of course.

#693 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Head is still the same as all of our other games. Just the lower cabinet is wider

Is there going to be more photos of the STD and BSE prior to friday?

#694 1 year ago

Man looks really cool

#695 1 year ago

Now all I need is to get the approval from the wife and a bigger basement and I’ll be all set.

#696 1 year ago

I keep seeing No stress ordering….then the CE looks amazing and it’s limited to 1969 units. My thought right away is how the hell do I get one before the flippers!!! In on a CE if I can get one. It looks great!

#697 1 year ago

I have a buck on a Godzilla. Might have to get this instead. CE looks amazing and is loaded!

#698 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I keep seeing No stress ordering….then the CE looks amazing and it’s limited to 1969 units. My thought right away is how the hell do I get one before the flippers!!! In on a CE if I can get one. It looks great!

Spooky Fang Club members get first shot at ordering it online at their website. Other way to get is to hope to snag one from a distributor that is picking up slots

#699 1 year ago

I have an extra sheet of wide body invisiglass kicking around I was going to sell. That won't be necessary now.

#700 1 year ago

Hoping we get some gameplay footage before they open orders. Art looks great but it’s an unusual layout, which isn’t necessarily bad - just want a better feel for how it shoots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.